What's new

Why Israel will rule the new Middle East

There is no "Zionist holiday" but there is Purim which arrives in a few days. As that event happened thousands of years ago and has no modern parallel, that in itself is no cause for Iranians to hate Jews or Israelis and most don't: many Jews still live in Iran and Iran-Israel relations were quite good under the Shah.

However, I can see how Purim makes the mullahs and their followers scared and worried. Purim is a commemoration of an occasion where gangs of Jew-haters (not just Persians but other nationalities throughout the Empire) publicly plotted genocide against the Jews to be carried out on a specific day but the Jews armed themselves and killed the Jew-haters before the gangs could carry out their deeds.

The mullahs seek to dominate the middle east and destroy Israel but Purim strongly suggests that the Jews, while they will put up with verbal abuse and won't engage in empire-building, nonetheless won't allow the mullahs to fulfill their dreams of tyrannical domination and genocide. And for that us Zionists are hated by them.

No, The Jewish guys did not arm themselves. The Jewish Princess of Persia found out about the plot and told the king that the gang is going to perish her family. The Persian king (Xerxes) armed the Jews and let the Jews kill them all.

The Queen of Persia was named Esther. There is a book named after her in old testament.
The king who saved the Jewish folk is Xerxes. You probably know him because of movie "300"

300-image-xerxes.jpg

=FaujHistorian;3949328]
Pardon me for my "f"rench, but your arguments are so pathetic and stone age, that any sane person has to express the maximum disgust about your.
You can't even put two words together in English...Go back slice opium! This subject is way above your head...

So sorry to see that people like you still exist and worse, post on a Pakistani forum.

And you are a junior think tank! Mediocrity is a bliss...

so there was some event 10000s of years ago, and Ayatullahs are taking offense to it NOW?...Who said beardos had brains
Jews of every denomination I know of celebrate Purim. If the mullahs know anything, it's the power of religion: the Purim ethos is part of our psyche - our value system - and Israel has the power to act on it.

Oddly enough, the mullahs had the chance to re-establish a very different relationship with the Jewish state: for in ancient days the Jewish state was a Persian satrap some of the time and Persian rulers even encouraged Jewish resettlement of the land after devastating wars. But the mullahs have chosen a different route, one that appeals to hatred rather than amity. I know that's because hatred and Machtgelüst was in their hearts and those of their followers far more than love ever was.

Jews of every denomination I know of celebrate Purim. If the mullahs know anything, it's the power of religion: the Purim ethos is part of our psyche - our value system - and Israel has the power to act on it.

Oddly enough, the mullahs had the chance to re-establish a very different relationship with the Jewish state: for in ancient days the Jewish state was a Persian satrap some of the time and Persian rulers even encouraged Jewish resettlement of the land after devastating wars. But the mullahs have chosen a different route, one that appeals to hatred rather than amity. I know that's because hatred and Machtgelüst was in their hearts and those of their followers far more than love ever was.

Ayatullahs have the lowest calibre pretty much similar to a village idiot Mullah in Pakistan.

Sometimes I feel that Israel in general and Jews in particular are being used abused by Ayatullahs perhaps as goode ole whipping boy.

the real target of all these Ayatullahs' f@rts is not Israel, but in reality the Sunni Arabs.

In their little nuts, Ayatullahs are thinking that bashing Israel will earn them converts in the Arab lands.

They however are gravely mistaken.

Arabs will eat Ayatullahs' money and $hit in Ayatullah's garden when they get a chance.

such is the sad and treacherous nature of Shia-Sunni war that is going on for centuries.

If someone wants to look at Iranian history, the really @rse whoopping of Iranias was done by one of their own, when they were all forced to convert to Shiaism.

I mean such a great history, and still such a mouse like response to the conversion.

Even tiny Jewish minority has stood out the test of time by holding on to their faith.

While Iranian succumbed so easily that in few years Iranians were pretty much all Shias.

Weak faith. dare I say weak faith.

peace

In their little nuts, Ayatullahs are thinking that bashing Israel will earn them converts in the Arab lands. They however are gravely mistaken.
I don't think the mullahs ever sought converts but to re-establish the satrapy system. And this they have done in Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza.

Arabs will eat Ayatullahs' money and $hit in Ayatullah's garden when they get a chance.
That's where waving the flag of anti-Zionism comes in: Arabs can't oppose someone opposed to Israel because then they will be accused of being Israeli sympathizers, agents, or collaborators. Yes, the mullahs thought this stuff out even before they cut off the heads of their allies in the Revolution.

such is the sad and treacherous nature of Shia-Sunni war that is going on for centuries.
Winston Churchill called Islam "a sword that could be wielded for either offense or defense". [Source: The Last Lion, Volume I.]

You shouldn't talk about proper English grammar while yours is seriously lacking.

Why don't you send me your ------ to teach me?

You can't have peace with Islamists. No such thing is possible.

Their heart beat so fast at the look of you that they explode...What a better way to mingle blood with a half cousin...

Yep and all this means much of the middle east will happily live under stoneage sharia laws once again making Israel a winner on all fronts. Israeli leader ship will walk into white house and be able to proclaim "look we told you so Arabs were bunch of backward bedouins"

sharia law is quran and sunnah law.it is the way to go for a muslim.you are happy to live underi constitution made by humans but not under sharia law you will also revert from name of muslim and sharia because some terrorist gave it bad name.
you dont have any logic

sharia law is quran and sunnah law.it is the way to go for a muslim.you are happy to live underi constitution made by humans but not under sharia law you will also revert from name of muslim and sharia because some terrorist gave it bad name.
you dont have any logic

Shariah law did not take any civilization forward but many have gone to dust due to this sharia!
Please nobody wants to live under stone age laws copied from the Romans!

Ayatullahs have the lowest calibre pretty much similar to a village idiot Mullah in Pakistan.

Sometimes I feel that Israel in general and Jews in particular are being used abused by Ayatullahs perhaps as goode ole whipping boy.

the real target of all these Ayatullahs' f@rts is not Israel, but in reality the Sunni Arabs.

In their little nuts, Ayatullahs are thinking that bashing Israel will earn them converts in the Arab lands.

They however are gravely mistaken.

If someone wants to look at Iranian history, the really @rse whoopping of Iranias was done by one of their own, when they were all forced to convert to Shiaism.

I mean such a great history, and still such a mouse like response to the conversion.

Even tiny Jewish minority has stood out the test of time by holding on to their faith.

While Iranian succumbed so easily that in few years Iranians were pretty much all Shias.

Weak faith. dare I say weak faith.

peace

You are fantastic, very few here tend to understand this. Very well said.:tup:

Shariah law did not take any civilization forward but many have gone to dust due to this sharia!
Please nobody wants to live under stone age laws copied from the Romans!
because of quran and sunnah we spraed Gods word to the world .you cheer when usa and west establishes democrazy in iraq and afghansitan libya etc you dont complain then.
the reason why we are booted in the world is because of leaving quran and sunnah and becoming cowards.
science flourished in islam but when these kings and mughals came who were muslims only for name and not by their amal we made stupid castle and land marks and useless war WE BECAME IMPERIALS
so get off of west pills and go for some alternate media other than fox,ccn bbc etc

Arabs in Israel live better than in their own countries. And their number is rapidly growing.

How long do you bet before they start chanting slogans to make Israel an equal hell-hole with neighboring Arab countries??

because of quran and sunnah we spraed Gods word to the world .you cheer when usa and west establishes democrazy in iraq and afghansitan libya etc you dont complain then.
the reason why we are booted in the world is because of leaving quran and sunnah and becoming cowards.
science flourished in islam but when these kings and mughals came who were muslims only for name and not by their amal we made stupid castle and land marks and useless war WE BECAME IMPERIALS
so get off of west pills and go for some alternate media other than fox,ccn bbc etc

Yes pyramids were also made after Pharoh converted to Islam.
Persia the cradle of civilization for 4000 years used ancient Quran as their guidance for science and technology...

Let it go man stupidity knows no boundaries!

^^^^
from your post i have gathered that your stupidity knows no bounds.the extra delusional pills are kicking in.keep running after the carrot like a stupid d*****

...... we are booted in the world is because of leaving quran and sunnah and becoming cowards.....

Have you my man, left Quran and Sunnah?

How many people in your Mohallah have left Quran and Sunnah?

How many people in your city have left Quran and Sunnah?

10%, 50%, 90%

How many?

Just let me know please.

Have you my man, left Quran and Sunnah?

How many people in your Mohallah have left Quran and Sunnah?

How many people in your city have left Quran and Sunnah?

10%, 50%, 90%

How many?

Just let me know please.
when i say left quran and sunnah meaning they recite quran and knows sunnah as a ordinary muslim but dont follow seeing from my surroundings meeting people lies,dishonesty,zanakari,not giving tax and zakat,becoming distant from one another minding only their business,most non practicing from no. of people during prayers
i dont have to conduct a gallop survey but generally 90% from what i see in me and my surroundings you should have the same idea
madi taraki hi sabh kuch nae hoti bai agar sab nay danday aur police k hotay hi par kam karna hay tu fida khof e khuda aur sacha muslim banay say hi sab ko apni zimaydari aur faraiz ada karnay hayn
hum achay politician ko vote daynay ki baat kartay hayn tu kia koi islami baat nae kar saktay
madi taraki is no taraki it will lead to eventual collapse 50 y,100 y.society crumbles from within
Quran mayn jaga jaga kai tarakiyafta qomom ki misalen hayn
apnay damagh pay bohat zoam nae hona caheay insan ko

Back
Top Bottom