What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

kurds dont believe in turkish flag hence they removed it.
Millions of Kurds are loyal to Turkish state doing their military duty and fighting terrorism alongside to Turkish soldiers, what a couple extremists do doesnt concern whole Kurdish nation.

These extremists knew Turkish flag is sacred for Turks so they tried to provoke us but they should be carefull with such idiotic actions, there are exsamples of how it ended when other fools tried it.

Stop posting those propaganda pics and videos from 'i hate israel' pages

get over with your cries and realize hamas are the real terrorists, had they not kill those 3 children Israel would not have shown the wrath

Millions of Kurds are loyal to Turkish state doing their military duty and fighting terrorism alongside to Turkish soldiers, what a couple extremists do doesnt concern whole Kurdish nation.

These extremists knew Turkish flag is sacred for Turks so they tried to provoke us but they should be carefull with such idiotic actions, there are exsamples of how it ended when other fools tried it.

keep telling to urself. viva kurdistan!

Why don't you relate your own sectarianism ? ? ? Do u want me to go in details ? Ahhh u know better what i am relating to ?
we have our own shortcomings but no where compared to urs !

we have our own shortcomings but no where compared to urs ![/quote]
Do u want me to tell you how many freedom fighter organizations are currently active in india ? We may have 1 or 2 ? But not in hundreds. LOL :D

Haha run out of arguments, :D

There 14 million Kurds in Turkey but somehow pkk only managed to gather a couple thousand fighters (a big part of them from European Kurdish youth who didnt even ever lived in Turkey).

They are so desperated that they even kidnap Kurdish teenagers and force them to join their terrorism.

Kurdish mothers raise their voice against the PKK: 'Give back our children' | Nation | Daily Sabah

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/opinion/turkeys-human-rights-hypocrisy.html?_r=0

one thing is clear hamas is more destructive for gaza then israel , there useless rockets did not killed even one street dog still they fire rocket and in return israel bang them with real rockets . hamas using every steel iron pipe as rocket

They have been using Syrian and Iranian rockets.

These rockets can kill hundreds.

30 Ukranians died from a Grad strike the other day and these rockets the palestinains have been firing are bigger.

They are not a joke. Only Iron Dome and bomb shelters are preventing mass casualties.

They have been using Syrian and Iranian rockets.

These rockets can kill hundreds.

30 Ukranians died from a Grad strike the other day and these rockets the palestinains have been firing are bigger.

They are not a joke. Only Iron Dome and bomb shelters are preventing mass casualties.
they can go and take back there junk to refire
mickey.jpg

Qassam-Rockets-Sderot.jpg

Do u want me to tell u how many freedom fighting organizations are currently active in india, we might have 1 or two but not in hundreds? ? ? lolz

the baniya hindu is lowest of enemies of Muslims

cowardice, deceit and thirst for Muslim blood are known attributes as history is our witness based on the actions of their ancestors.

just look at how they side with jews to enjoy the spectacle of Palestinian blood flowing through the streets of Gaza
Why would we hate Muslims?Muslims hate everyone.can't bear anyone.kills everyone who questions their faith.insults non Muslims by calling them kafir.if you love others,they reciprocate with love.if you hate,hate is what you get

Back
Top Bottom