What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

why not? this site is a platform not a propaganda tool everybody has the right to express their views…
they are pakistanis they have sympathy for the palestinians but for the betterment of this forum they stay neutral and to prevent islam bashing they banned religious topic altogether so just appreciate that.

Islam bashing occurs often and endians openly spread propoganda.

What your babbling here has nothing to do with me.

And your inane utterances and claims have nothing to do with facts. Fact is that muslims give a flying fcuk when it comes to islamic terrorists killing non muslims (or lesser muslims) but when others oppose terrorism by Hamas, they want to cry victim.

And your inane utterances and claims have nothing to do with facts. Fact is that muslims give a flying fcuk when it comes to islamic terrorists killing non muslims (or lesser muslims) but when others oppose terrorism by Hamas, they want to cry victim.
Lol i have also condemned terrorists killing christian minoritys and mumbai attacks if this makes you sleep better.

And i dont care what israel does to hamas im just worried about the civilians there.

Nobody forced him to remove our flag from there, our flag is sacred for us for obvious reasons you would never understand.

The palestinians must see that Hamas brings them nothing but destruction.

But religion blinds them.
Brother you don't need to be a muslim to stand against this Genocide. All you need to be is a human. I am afraid your thoughts are against humanity. Check What a former ISRAELI Army Officer is saying about this Genocide and feel some shame.

Good hearted human beings such as the former Captain of the Israeli Army are coming out and speaking the truth. See the video, and then reply if you changed your mind bcz if u wouldn't then it's obvious that u r not a human being.

The palestinians must see that Hamas brings them nothing but destruction.

But religion blinds them.
Brother you don't need to be a muslim to stand against this Genocide. All you need to be is a human. I am afraid your thoughts are against humanity. Check What a former ISRAELI Army Officer is saying about this Genocide and feel some shame.

Good hearted human beings such as the former Captain of the Israeli Army are coming out and speaking the truth. See the video, and then reply if you changed your mind bcz if u wouldn't then it's obvious that u r not a human being.

10487431_722990201094898_2122949584643278632_n.jpg

Lol i have also condemned terrorists killing christian minoritys and mumbai attacks if this makes you sleep better.

And i dont care what israel does to hamas im just worried about the civilians there.

Nobody forced him to remove our flag from there, our flag is sacred for us for obvious reasons you would never understand.

kurds dont believe in turkish flag hence they removed it.

one thing is clear hamas is more destructive for gaza then israel , there useless rockets did not killed even one street dog still they fire rocket and in return israel bang them with real rockets . hamas using every steel iron pipe as rocket

Then we agree.

But then this thread is about destruction of Hamas. Isn't it?

for them muslim doing genocide of muslims is a non issue. and if that muslim is from another sect then its pious.
Why don't you relate your own sectarianism ? ? ? Do u want me to go in details ? Ahhh u know better what i am relating to ?

Back
Top Bottom