What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

bilkul theek rahega who cares we are aware that you support them anyways let and im are declared terrorists organizations ,Lashkar-e-Taiba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and as for the rest of your bs goes!! keep whining we are still a hindu majority now keep crying we support israel we love israel India, the Most Pro-Israel Country :: Daniel Pipes

and so does the rest of the world expect for some rogue muslim regemies !!good luck
who declared them terrorist organisations?? ur previous daddy or ur current daddy or ur future daddy i.e Russia , america or israel?

Indians consider Israel as their friend. Supporting friends is not @$$ licking. You agree or not. We are the last person on earth to leave our friends hand. It hardly matters if the friend is bad to others or not.

Israel enjoys our unconditional support. You like it or not, hardly matters!!

Like we don't know about your "Support" for the people who are on the other side of the planet and have no connection to you guys in anyway...

No we do not support Hamas duh!

We support, and have officially supported the Palestinian self rule, but we do not support terrorism.

And its a question of opinion, if Israel is targetting civilians like Hamas does, then there is no difference between the two. But so far I've not seen irrefutable evidence to that effect, except of Hamas using human shields.

And of course we consider Israel a freind, they have helped us deal with islamist terrorism that has killed tens of thousands of indians in the past and the islamic world was enjoying the blood flowing in indian streets. So get off your high horses and stop firing rockets at civilians from civilian areas and for once take responsibility of your own actions.

Dear brother, You don't have to be a muslim to protest against that Genocide. All u need to be is a HUMAN. I am afraid that your thoughts are against humanity. Check the thoughts of a former ISRAELI Army Officer and feel a little shame for writing that.

Good hearted human beings such as the former Captain of the Israeli army are coming out and speaking the truth.

Indians consider Israel as their friend. Supporting friends is not @$$ licking. You agree or not. We are the last person on earth to leave our friends hand. It hardly matters if the friend is bad to others or not.

Israel enjoys our unconditional support. You like it or not, hardly matters!!
It has nothing to do with Palestinians beeing muslims? :lol:

This is not justified. It's Genocide of Palestinians. War doesn't allow us to kill children and women. Use your damn head before posting.

hamas =/= all Palestinians

Some Indians members are so low on this forum as these days showed us.

I despise all kinds of @ss lickers.

when are u going to grant freedom to kurds !

Some Indians members are so low on this forum as these days showed us.

I despise all kinds of @ss lickers.
lol, so finally you came on our side.. i knew you couldn't stay neutral for much longer lol

Allways the same silly arguments against Turks, Kurds have every right in Turkey, try it with ''armenian genocide'' next time. :D
omg! so they are demanding Kurdistan for fun. right!

Back
Top Bottom