What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

They are showing their real worth...

It's Pakistani site, but members all over the world are allowed to register themselves. Which should not be allowed indeed.
why not? this site is a platform not a propaganda tool everybody has the right to express their views…
they are pakistanis they have sympathy for the palestinians but for the betterment of this forum they stay neutral and to prevent islam bashing they banned religious topic altogether so just appreciate that.

Dear brother, You don't have to be a muslim to protest against that Genocide. All u need to be is a HUMAN. I am afraid that your thoughts are against humanity. Check the thoughts of a former ISRAELI Army Officer and feel a little shame for writing that.

Good hearted human beings such as the former Captain of the Israeli army are coming out and speaking the truth.
10487431_722990201094898_2122949584643278632_n.jpg

No we do not support Hamas duh!

We support, and have officially supported the Palestinian self rule, but we do not support terrorism.

And its a question of opinion, if Israel is targetting civilians like Hamas does, then there is no difference between the two. But so far I've not seen irrefutable evidence to that effect, except of Hamas using human shields.

And of course we consider Israel a freind, they have helped us deal with islamist terrorism that has killed tens of thousands of indians in the past and the islamic world was enjoying the blood flowing in indian streets. So get off your high horses and stop firing rockets at civilians from civilian areas and for once take responsibility of your own actions.
hamas doesn't use human shields like israel my friend.
i can show you videos of israelis putting palestinian kids on the hoods of their jeeps when going into Palestinian lands.
these so called human shields you speak of about hamas are ordinary people who volunteer to go on these roofs in hope that these israelis would not bomb the house of some poor family or a hospital because there re civilians on it.

i can show you videos of israelis putting palestinian kids on the hoods of their jeeps when going into Palestinian lands.
these so called human shields you speak of about hamas are ordinary people who volunteer to go on these roofs in hope that these israelis would not bomb the house of some poor family or a hospital because there re civilians on it.

Qamar, the specific and irrefutable evidence of human shields, and also a violation of geneva convention is using civilian areas to fire rockets from and using civilian areas for storing rockets. (I don't even want to go into firing rockets at civilian targets, or that pakistani army also destroys houses of taliban commanders).

I hope you will not deny that.

Muslims should really support India and back up materially to defeat islamic terrorism affecting India, like Israel does. Until then, use a mirror.
Turkey got much more affected by ''islamic terrorism'' than India will ever be.

yey! in ur alternate universe!
Next time bring arguments if you have a clue about the subject.

:rofl::rofl: what a load of BS

The palestinians must see that Hamas brings them nothing but destruction.

But religion blinds them.
hamas bring them destruction through israel?
yes the palestinians must realize that electing a party of your choice that stands up for your rights and defends you will bring a blockade and airstrikes…
your very logical…
this is your logic
" you better not choose your brother because i don't like and i will have to kill you and your kids for you choosing him, don't you get it he brings you destruction"

Qamar, the specific and irrefutable evidence of human shields, and also a violation of geneva convention is using civilian areas to fire rockets from and using civilian areas for storing rockets. (I don't even want to go into firing rockets at civilian targets).

I hope you will not deny that.
do you really want to debate on this? who uses human shields?
lets open a thread with just me and you.. i would love kill you with facts.

so what are you trying to prove? that israel doesn't kill kids?
do you want me to post more pics and see if you can debunk them as well?

Turkey got much more affected by ''islamic terrorism'' than India will ever be.

Please do not lie. I know its a Palestine related thread so lying and propaganda including recycled pictures from Syria is kosher (lol), but don't expect not to get called out.

am i posting anything that is against the forum rules?it's an article you may disagree with , but you have no right to shoot at me !!
Brother you don't need to be a muslim to stand against this Genocide. All you need to be is a human. I am afraid your thoughts are against humanity. Check What a former ISRAELI Army Officer is saying about this Genocide and feel some shame.

Good hearted human beings such as the former Captain of the Israeli Army are coming out and speaking the truth. See the video, and then reply if you changed your mind bcz if u wouldn't then it's obvious that u r not a human being.

Back
Top Bottom