What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

Indians go to work in Muslim countries and then come online on forums and call every Muslim a terrorist and bay for their blood.

They will lie to your face to appease.

Nope, you know master-slave relationship... we have never been subjects of other nations unlike you. You learned ***-licking from licking brits... seems like you have mastered and you'r licking everyone's asses...

Have some self-respect.
Turkey and NATO whore are synonym.Do I need to explain anything.:lol:

Indians go to work in Muslim countries and then come online on forums and call every Muslim a terrorist and bay for their blood.

You guys go to USA and call yourself Indians ,while in forums you call them a$$lickers and slave.:D

You know what is worse. Pakistani's going to European countries and planning terrorism against them.

show self respect and abandon the arab religion u are following! mental slaves
yes worship pieces of rock and clay instead right?
Let it go guys. Lets not go on a line of thinking that insults a faith. Not worth it.

yes worship pieces of rock and clay instead right?

he was a jew as well by ethnicity just like these current modern nazis in Israel.

rock and clay do not order people to kill others !

indians would be nothing short of Hippocratic if we wouldn't support israeli struggle against terrorist when we face the same situation in kashmir.
hamas terrorist very well know israeli army is 10 times more stronger than them yet they want to fight them knowing the kind of collateral damage it would cause , it just goes on to show their so called concern for their children & women.

What has this thread got to do with Indians. The article is written by some Seth Cropsey. Pakistani and their eternal Indian/Hindu bogeyman.

I was referring to general indian attitude towards Israeli bombing of defenseless Palestinians.

As I said, even ultra secular Turkish posters here have noticed that indians are ***-licking israel SO OPENLY that they aren't even trying to hide..lol

how true ! majority of indian live in muslim country only !

You know what is worse. Pakistani's going to European countries and planning terrorism against them.

Handful of brainwashed crazies do not represent Pakistan.

However on your side, you watch a few news stories of Israelis murdering innocent kids and you get blood lust and come out in your millions online baying for Muslim blood.

You work in these countries and send money back and bow your heads and work for a peasants wage then come online and talk about how every Muslim is a terrorist.

I hope everyone reading this thread takes a good look at what you are.

I was referring to general indian attitude towards Israeli bombing of defenseless Palestinians.

As I said, even ultra secular Turkish posters here have noticed that indians are ***-licking israel SO OPENLY that they aren't even trying to hide..lol
Are you in palestine?

defenseless like the tribal of waziristan ! my heart weeps for them !

you know why? because its rock and clay lol.
nobody in islam orders anybody to kill innocent people.

have i named Islam or any other religion !

Handful of brainwashed crazies do not represent Pakistan.

However on your side, you watch a few news stories of Israelis murdering innocent kids and you get blood lust and come out in your millions online baying for Muslim blood.

You work in these countries and send money back and bow your heads and work for a peasants wage then come online and talk about how every Muslim is a terrorist.

I hope everyone reading this thread takes a good look at what you are.
Not one Indian said all Muslims are terrorists. Or is it your insecurity that leads you to such conclusions ?

Is it not ironic that you have to say that you are Indians to other people in countries like US because of what your people(Pakistanis) have done?

We can never support Hamas. We will always support Israel against terrorists like Hamas. Hamas uses human shields, fires at Israeli civilian population and fires from Palestinian populated areas. There is nothing that defines terrorists more than Hamas.

Maybe for you the blood of a Jew matters less than that of a Muslim, but we dont carry that hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom