What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

the support for Israel by baniyas on this forum and around the world is a reminder to Muslims across the globe that these hindus are not just enemies of Pakistan, but they are the sworn enemy of every single Muslim on this planet.

Iranians, Turks, Arabs- please take note.

even today look at the middle east muslims are killing more muslims, be it Syria/ iraq ,

and that is bs fake propaganda again
Every news that reveal Israel crimes will be claimed as " BS Propaganda " by you.
well you stop firing rockets and accept the ceasefire
I tell you what, how about Israel stops bombing and killing civilians? How about Israel stops pre-emptively striking its neighbouring nations? How about Israel stops asking for ridiculous things just for its own " National Security "? How about Israel stops building illegal settlements? How about Israel keeps doing illegal things and gets away with it while any nation, and I say ANY nation, that does such things gets sanctioned up its @ss?
So it should be like this : Israel keeps building illegal settlements, killing hundreds of civilians and injuring thousands, then says " accept the ceasefire " like nothing had happened? Like noone had died? No, Israel should be punished for this. But of course, since Israel is US's little spoiled baby it'll never, ever get punished for any crimes they commit. Such World. Much Justice.

the support for Israel by baniyas on this forum and around the world is a reminder to Muslims across the globe that these hindus are not just enemies of Pakistan, but they are the sworn enemy of every single Muslim on this planet.

Iranians, Turks, Arabs- please take note.

Good, because majority of us Iranians have renounced Islam. I guess we don't have to deal with 1.2bn Indians after all.

Every news that reveal Israel crimes will be claimed as " BS Propaganda " by you.

I tell you what, how about Israel stops bombing and killing civilians? How about Israel stops pre-emptively striking its neighbouring nations? How about Israel stops asking for ridiculous things just for its own " National Security "? How about Israel stops building illegal settlements? How about Israel keeps doing illegal things and gets away with it while any nation, and I say ANY nation, that does such things gets sanctioned up its @ss?
So it should be like this : Israel keeps building illegal settlements, killing hundreds of civilians and injuring thousands, then says " accept the ceasefire " like nothing had happened? Like noone had died? No, Israel should be punished for this. But of course, since Israel is US's little spoiled baby it'll never, ever get punished for any crimes they commit. Such World. Much Justice.

how about you accept the ceasefire since you know you can not defeat israel ,how about you stop firing rockets at israel? how about you stop using kids and womens as human shields?now you tell me how does that help any one?more civilians will die ...think realistically

Last edited:
Good, because majority of us Iranians have renounced Islam. I guess we don't have to deal with 1.2bn Indians after all.

since you're not Muslim... don't worry about it kid

you seriously expect to reason with these hindus?! lol!

how about you accept the ceasefire since you know you can not defeat israel ,how about you stop firing rockets at israel? how about you stop using kids and womens as human shields?now you tell me how does that help any one?more civilians will die ...think realistically
So, your logic is " to hell with justice, israel is stronger, stop poking the dragon or face the concequences "?
Israel is the one that uses human shields by the wave, not Palestine. Realistically, yes Israel's advanced in military and stuff. But that doesn't make it any more rightful for Israel to keep killing Palestinains? I mean for God's sake they kidnap kids playing football what the crap does that have to do with Hammas?
And would you shut up and not do anything if you see more and more of your lands being illegally settled on by your enemies while the world watches? Would you want illegal settlements in India?

So, your logic is " to hell with justice, israel is stronger, stop poking the dragon or face the concequences "?
Israel is the one that uses human shields by the wave, not Palestine. Realistically, yes Israel's advanced in military and stuff. But that doesn't make it any more rightful for Israel to keep killing Palestinains? I mean for God's sake they kidnap kids playing football what the crap does that have to do with Hammas?
And would you shut up and not do anything if you see more and more of your lands being illegally settled on by your enemies while the world watches? Would you want illegal settlements in India?

what can you do the world stands beside israel no muslim country in the world is coming at your aid what do you suggest do you want hamas to keep on going with its rockets so that Israelis can retaliate yes of course you do you want more civlians casualties and death !

Indians already have plenty of experience on how to humiliate their own muslim citizens. This is just the tip of the iceberg and it happens daily.

Back
Top Bottom