What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

I don't wanna be a d**k and judge the general over the acts of a few people, but seriously is there a single Indian here who doesn't enjoy the spilling of Palestinian blood? I mean what the f**k?

@Ravi Nair @levina

Give these two some credit. And there is another one, unfortunately he's banned. The general trend amongst them is disturbing though.

Some Indians members are so low on this forum as these days showed us.

I despise all kinds of @ss lickers.

Indians have shown their true colors. These @ss lickers of Israel are trying to be more loyal to Israel than Israel.

Forget about Israel or Palestine. Is it humanly to bomb with battlefield weapons a population that is unarmed?

I don't wanna be a d**k and judge the general over the acts of a few people, but seriously is there a single Indian here who doesn't enjoy the spilling of Palestinian blood? I mean what the f**k?

Congratulations, you've discovered the truth about most of the indians on this forum! The question is, do they represent an average indian? I'm afraid they do!

Congratulations, you've discovered the truth about most of the indians on this forum! The question is, do they represent an average indian? I'm afraid they do!

We need to a create this thread:

'Why Israel should be sanctioned'

By God's will this thread will become a reality soon.

@Ravi Nair @levina

Give these two some credit. And there is another one, unfortunately he's banned. The general trend amongst them is disturbing though.
Add @Indischer to the list and most prolly @scorpionx too.

And @Hazzy997 somehow this forum in no way represents what an average Indian thinks...I am so sure about it.
I have yet to meet somebody in my real life who supports Israel.

ofcourse they don't!

No, morons like you will still ignore Israeli initiated assaults on the Palestinian people and Israeli colonialism which has been denounced with numerous UN resolutions. Hamas was never presented with any 'cease fire' proposal. This is a terrorist Jewish army which thinks it can get away with perpetual mass murder. They declared this war and they won't be able to end it. There is an uprising in the whole region. Israel opened the gates of hell on itself, God punishes oppression and it won't be long when his hand strikes the Jewish state.

This is call for the Palestinians to surrender. Unacceptable, it's time for Israel to be sanctioned. Israel as at fault for refusing to commit to the peace process.

Egypt has no say in this, the orders come from Jewish occupied Washington. Jews are bringing hell on themselves everywhere they are. They need to end their evil activities.

Remember people, Indians will lie to your face.

They are use to creeping in the middle of the night into Muslim homes in India and raping little girls. They take pleasure from it.
@Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz
This chap is getting ridiculous.

Indians have shown their true colors. These @ss lickers of Israel are trying to be more loyal to Israel than Israel.

Forget about Israel or Palestine. Is it humanly to bomb with battlefield weapons a population that is unarmed?
same.

No, morons like you will still ignore Israeli initiated assaults on the Palestinian people and Israeli colonialism which has been denounced with numerous UN resolutions. Hamas was never presented with any 'cease fire' proposal. This is a terrorist Jewish army which thinks it can get away with perpetual mass murder. They declared this war and they won't be able to end it. There is an uprising in the whole region. Israel opened the gates of hell on itself, God punishes oppression and it won't be long when his hand strikes the Jewish state.

This is call for the Palestinians to surrender. Unacceptable, it's time for Israel to be sanctioned. Israel as at fault for refusing to commit to the peace process.

Egypt has no say in this, the orders come from Jewish occupied Washington. Jews are bringing hell on themselves everywhere they are. They need to end their evil activities.

muslims killed more muslims than the Israelis ever have you need to change your evil mentality pal you can't stop you never did you never will keep dreaming either accept the ceasefire or die

muslims killed more muslims than the Israelis ever have you need to change your evil mentality pal you can't stop you never did you never will keep dreaming either accept the ceasefire or die

This isn't about Muslims you crazed lunatic. Get out of our medieval mentality. And romans, persians, africans, european colonialist killed ten times fold more. The past was full of military adventures and empires.

Anyways, it's already 10:00 AM in the region and Israel bombed a civilian home at 9:25 AM. So much for your 'cease fire'.

Everytime we say Israel murdered people, someone pops up and says " Muslims murdered people too!!!!!". Yeah well that doesn't justify what the Israelis are doing at all. It's like you going up and beating the crap out of another X human being then saying " but another Y human being beats him up! Why can't I ! ".
"Either accept the ceasefire or die" so much for someone who claims that Israel wants peace.

Israel accepts Egyptian ceasefire proposal, Hamas rejects deal | The Times of Israel

09:41
Hamas says it was not consulted on ceasefire
A Hamas spokesman tells CNN that the group did not reject the ceasefire, but was not informed of it.

“We did not receive this declared paper from the Egyptians … which means it’s an initiative for the media. It’s not a political initiative,” Osama Hamdan tells the station’s Wolf Blitzer.

“It’s not really an initiative. It’s not really an idea, what they are trying to do is to corner the Palestinians and to help the Israelis more.”

-Israel already broke it's cease fire by bombing a home in Rafah city around 9:25-9:27 AM

Already 5 Palestinians killed during Israel's ceasefire:

وكـالــة مـعـا الاخباريـة: أخر الاحداث من معا

9:35 AM- ثلاثة شهداء جدد في خانيونس

9:30 AM- شهيدان في قصف على المحررات في خانيونس

This isn't about Muslims you crazed lunatic. Get out of our medieval mentality. And romans, persians, africans, european colonialist killed ten times fold more. The past was full of military adventures and empires.

Anyways, it's already 10:00 AM in the region and Israel bombed a civilian home at 9:25 AM. So much for your 'cease fire'.

even today look at the middle east muslims are killing more muslims, be it Syria/ iraq ,

and that is bs fake propaganda again

Everytime we say Israel murdered people, someone pops up and says " Muslims murdered people too!!!!!". Yeah well that doesn't justify what the Israelis are doing at all. It's like you going up and beating the crap out of another X human being then saying " but another Y human being beats him up! Why can't I ! ".
"Either accept the ceasefire or die" so much for someone who claims that Israel wants peace.

well you stop firing rockets and accept the ceasefire

Back
Top Bottom