What's new

Why Israel Must Destroy Hamas

wow some sick minded people abusing Indian members for supporting Israel... I am amazed no action taken even reported in GHQ ... @Oscar @Jungibaaz @WebMaster

There has been so much abuse, but no mod as taken any action, Apparently muslims need this special treatment as they deserve to be angrier than anyone else. Being snowwhites does that to people.

Of course the civilians make up some of the victims.

As they have in Israel too.

But there's no choice here. How many wars in history have there been without civilian casualties?

Look at Ukraine for example. Hundreds dead - the UN says over 250 dead civilians,

You have it the wrong way around.

palestinians killed three Israeli boys and then a palestinian boy was killed in revenge.

But this isn't about the boys killed. This is about rocket attacks plain and simple.

Yup...my bad thanks for correcting me.

Civilians will always die in war.
Israel makes a lot of effort with leaflets drops, phone calls, texts and blank mortar rounds to warn of air strikes. No other army in the world does this much.

Why indulge in war in the first place? Instead of making "a lot of effort" with phoney leaflets and phone calls, why not push for some real efforts in resolving the dispute itself? Why isn't Israel ready to abide by UN resolutions? Why not end hostilities by approving the 2 state solution?
It's sad to see Israel continuously targeting civilians when there are other avenues available to solve the crisis peacefully. I am an Indian and have much respect for Israel as a state (and their people) but this craziness needs to stop. For god's sake, innocent children are being killed!!!!

Why indulge in war in the first place? Instead of making "a lot of effort" with phoney leaflets and phone calls, why not push for some real efforts in resolving the dispute itself? Why isn't Israel ready to abide by UN resolutions? Why not end hostilities by approving the 2 state solution?

Israel left Gaza for this purpose to make peace, but got rockets in return.

Israel gave palestinians autonomy in the west bank and got suicide bombers in return.

So what motivation does Israel have to make concessions when all they get is more terrorism?

There has been so much abuse, but no mod as taken any action, Apparently muslims need this special treatment as they deserve to be angrier than anyone else. Being snowwhites does that to people.
Agreed ... now a days even admin jumping to troll or insult against Indians..

Of course the civilians make up some of the victims.

As they have in Israel too.

But there's no choice here. How many wars in history have there been without civilian casualties?

Look at Ukraine for example. Hundreds dead - the UN says over 250 dead civilians,

You have it the wrong way around.

palestinians killed three Israeli boys and then a palestinian boy was killed in revenge.

But this isn't about the boys killed. This is about rocket attacks plain and simple.
Yes you are right. Lets just hope for PIECE. The videos that i have seen, it seems to be a Genocide happening in Gaza. Well lets just pray for the poor innocent victims...

Yes you are right. Lets just hope for PIECE. The videos that i have seen, it seems to be a Genocide happening in Gaza. Well lets just pray for the poor innocent victims...
Let's not throw around words like 'genocide'. This is just hyperbole.

Don't you think Palestinians have as much right over the land and it's resources as enjoyed by Israel (if not more..). Do you really feel Palestinians have been given their rightful share? Most of the Gaza strip has been turned into refugee camps with little or no social infrastructure after December 2008 escalation.
From official sources - A total of 1,100-1,400 Palestinians (773-916 civilians) and 13 Israelis were killed in that 22-day war. The conflict damaged or destroyed tens of thousands of homes,15 of Gaza’s 27 hospitals and 43 of its 110 primary health care facilities, 800 water wells,186 greenhouses, and nearly all of its 10,000 family farms; leaving 50,000 homeless, 400,000-500,000 without running water, one million without electricity, and resulting in acute food shortages.

So what motivation does Israel have to make concessions when all they get is more terrorism?

You are talking about motivations for Israel to make concessions. What motivation does Palestinians have to live with what's happening around them? Palestine can't defend itself. There is no point going against war with such an opponent.
I am not trying to advocate for Palestine and/or against Israel. I am just trying to understand why aren't Palestinians being allowed to live peacefully in their own home now when they used to live peacefully there for centuries earlier.

Change the paradigm - Israel is not a victim

The truth is the current conflict has little if anything to do with Hamas or its rockets. It does however have everything to do with the state of Israel’s decades-long policy of occupation, embargo, siege, collective punishment, expropriation, ethnic cleansing and apartheid. Israel’s war is not with Hamas but with the Palestinian people in their entirety, both the 1.5 million in Gaza and the 3 million in the West Bank. It is a war waged every hour of every day there is occupation, checkpoints, and settlements. It is a war waged every hour of every day there is an economic embargo, siege, and collective punishment. It is a war being waged every second of the indignity and humiliation suffered by its victims.

It's PEACE...not "Piece"....and could you please define the word "genocide".

Screenshot_2014_07_16_at_00_12_57.png

So you believe Hamas over your own country? are you MB supporter?

There are no settlements in Gaza and there was no blockade between 2005-2007 but the rockets continued.

Do you also support Bedouin in the Sinai firing rockets at Egypt and bombing you?

Hamas rejected the ceasefire and then pretended that they didn't hear about it despite the Egyptians mediating and the Arab league accepting the ceasefire.

Let's not forget what happened when you tried your wars in the past.
No I'm not a MB member. And just because I support Palestinian people against Israeli aggression doesn't mean I support other terrorist acts against my own country.
AFAIK, last time we tried a war we got Sinai back. Of course, things have changed since then. Doesn't mean that we'll forgive Israeli army for their crimes.

Pakistan has nukes. As i said, either total ceasefire or an invasion. I heard in news that Israel accepted Egypt's proposal for a ceasefire, what happened to that?

The best solution for the problem will be to ban HAMAS, and station an 'Unified army of Muslim nations' in Palestine.
Regardless of this ceasefire, Israel always does this. Kills hundreds, injures thousands, destroys buildings, builds tons of settlements and then says " Ceasefire " and walks out after they've destroyed Gaza's infrastructure even more. Israel's crimes shouldn't go unpunished. But of course I'm imagining a perfect world where justice and a real international organization actually exist, so I'm probably just in dream land.

Israel gave palestinians autonomy in the west bank and got suicide bombers in return.

What motivation is there for the Palestinians when israel keeps building illegal settlements inside the Palestinian territories and the zionazi thugs keep shooting Palestinian children and women from those shit-holes?

This is not justified. It's Genocide of Palestinians. War doesn't allow us to kill children and women. Use your damn head before posting.

You don't know the ground reality of hamas using them as shield and take the snap of the dead bodies to show the world and gey their sympathy.... Hamas is Killing their own Civilians to achieve such a ugly goal.

Back
Top Bottom