What's new

Why isnt Pakistan Army getting rid of its G3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya in NWFP and in FATA every one has an ak47 at least
its tradational
thast why the bristsh got there assses kicked there whle they were ruling subcontient peacefull

alrite..but British left b4 Ak47 was created :azn:
kiddin.. :P

any chance it can make its way to Delhi??

nope they used the good old ak47

and they did used daraganove svd but not that much

wat they should have used was MP5
was more effective in close combat like LM and the penetration is lower but 9mm stopping power is good
so less penetration would mean that the chances of people getting killed by an exit bullet or a reiksha bullet would have been low

Naah the pictures of the assault element shows AK-101's or 103's

You don't use MP-5's when you don't know whether the enemy has body armour or not. The ricochet argument is laughable. As is the 9mm stopping power. (look into the famous FBI Miami shootout for evidence of how effective the 9mm is)
It's funny that you seem to like the mp-5 when it is the same closed bolt system as the G-3.

I have never seen any images of the SVD being used by any PAK forces so I don't believe that they would, when there are better rifles that a unit like the SSG would be able to get hold of. (I'd like more proof than your opinion thanks)

Oh BTW the G-3 and HK-33 were used by a few units in the British army (in answer to a previous point you made. A friend of mine in the special forces used it all the time as a weapon of choice.

Naah the pictures of the assault element shows AK-101's or 103's

You don't use MP-5's when you don't know whether the enemy has body armour or not. The ricochet argument is laughable. As is the 9mm stopping power. (look into the famous FBI Miami shootout for evidence of how effective the 9mm is)
It's funny that you seem to like the mp-5 when it is the same closed bolt system as the G-3.

I have never seen any images of the SVD being used by any PAK forces so I don't believe that they would, when there are better rifles that a unit like the SSG would be able to get hold of. (I'd like more proof than your opinion thanks)

Oh BTW the G-3 and HK-33 were used by a few units in the British army (in answer to a previous point you made. A friend of mine in the special forces used it all the time as a weapon of choice.

it was very obvious they didnt had body armour
ricoshae bullet does hurt and an ak47 bullet that has penetrated a human body is still fast enough to kill an other if it hits some one
9MM aint tat lethal well ya thats why i said use 9MM easy to handle
king of close combat like indoor is MP5
SVD ya thats wat i thought why were they carrying an SVD if they have styer SSG but thats wat i saw but hi wana see british and american troops shot in the head my iraqi snipers with an SVD :sniper:
about your special friend in special forces well
cause of friends like you have i guess hats the reason brits got there assss nailed in HELMAND by taliban
:rofl:

and plez ak101 show me a pic of a pakistan army soilder holding one of that
and a g3 and mp5 are similar but the situation in wihch they are oat to be used are very different

alrite..but British left b4 Ak47 was created :azn:
kiddin.. :P

any chance it can make its way to Delhi??

yes they did left we use the ak for the soviets
we used the .303 and mosin nugant for the brits
dont you know they lost 9999 out of 10000 troops army send to NWFP

it was very obvious they didnt had body armour
ricoshae bullet does hurt and an ak47 bullet that has penetrated a human body is still fast enough to kill an other if it hits some one
9MM aint tat lethal well ya thats why i said use 9MM easy to handle
king of close combat like indoor is MP5
SVD ya thats wat i thought why were they carrying an SVD if they have styer SSG but thats wat i saw but hi wana see british and american troops shot in the head my iraqi snipers with an SVD :sniper:
about your special friend in special forces well
cause of friends like you have i guess hats the reason brits got there assss nailed in HELMAND by taliban
:rofl:

and plez ak101 show me a pic of a pakistan army soilder holding one of that
and a g3 and mp5 are similar but the situation in wihch they are oat to be used are very different

O.K. I am done with your idiocy.
Let me explain some basic facts to you. I am a soldier and have done this for real. You quite obviously have a few guns and think you know something. whereas in reality you know nothing.
1)Nothing is obvious in a assault. A REAL soldier knows this.
2)I have done FIBUA or OBUA, have you? I doubt it, until you have your opinion is not worth a sparrows fart. Oh BTW I am a trained sniper whereas all you are is a moron who probably thinks cause he has a bunch of illegal weapons he knows something. Let me clue you up.....you know nothing, any professional can see that.
3)I am sure you saw whatever you want since I am sure you were there :blah:funny but no one else did.
4) The British have been in Afghan since 2002 and have suffered 85 casualties
26 -were through accidents
3 -from friendly fire
So that leaves 56 killed by the Taliban and others in FIVE years. That's ten a year........last year alone there were approx 2000+ Taliban killed. So exactly whose *** is being kicked? here's a little quote for you,

"Every time we meet the Taliban we are defeating them and they are taking extraordinary casualties."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/29/wafg29.xml&DCMP=EMC-new_29072006

Hey why don't you take some of your Ak's and see how long you last........

I am done with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom