What's new

Why ISI not implementing vice-versa policy with its enemys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not here for Indian members reply to my thread im waiting for patriots Pakistani senior members and ordinary Pakistani to comment and members from other Pakistani friendly nations opinions welcome.

gud luck with ur useless trolls sentences

If you don't want our replies go and join twitter.

I am not here for Indian members reply to my thread im waiting for patriots Pakistani senior members and ordinary Pakistani to comment and members from other Pakistani friendly nations opinions welcome.

gud luck with ur useless trolls sentences
Why do Pakistanis keep looking for PATRIOT Pakistanis? I haven't seen Indians desperately searching patriot Indians. Nor have I heard the frequent use of patriot Iranians, patriot Americans, patriot Saudis.
Are patriot Pakistanis so rare? Or is the patriotism exam too tough for all Pakistanis to clear?

Now I can't figure that out. English please.

It would kill the joke for Punjabi has its own eloquence unmatched by any other !

Eng : Can't spell a brother's name properly & talks about being his fan ! *though in Punjabi it would have drawn a chuckle....urgh English is so limited ! :hitwall:

Ok but what abt the supporting role of India in Baluchistan and other facts
india's involvement is merely pakistani allegation. it is hard to have an objective debate without facts.

what are these "other facts" you speak of?

Okay I got it. Mr Armstrong.
It would kill the joke for Punjabi has its own eloquence unmatched by any other !

Eng : Can't spell a brother's name properly & talks about being his fan ! *though in Punjabi it would have drawn a chuckle....urgh English is so limited ! :hitwall:

If you don't want our replies go and join twitter.

I didnt say dont reply but give positive things which u indians cant on topic like this bcoz u peple dont even ready for accepting this reality

Ok but what abt the supporting role of India in Baluchistan and other facts

What about our negligence of Baluchistan and supporting brutal feudal like Bugti so we can siphon off cheap gas? It would be much more expensive to re-invest the gas proceeds into Baluchistan for sustainable development so we thought about adapting the colonial policy. Appoint a well fed rubber stamp royal who will keep the en-masses in control. The result is a large illiterate, deprived and unemployed youth willing to be canon fodder.

We were playing the same game in Afghanistan with an ISI + Taliban alliance, now the tables have been turned and we find ourselves on the receiving end at the hands of BLA and RAW. Its painful to admit reality. Baluchistan is extremely strategic to the future energy corridor of the world for making use of Central Asian energy reserves via Afghanistan and if we will not fix our act, the world will throw its weight behind Baloch rebels. Its part of global politics and economics..simple.

Time to grow up and admit reality!

Its mind boggling to think for a moment that a resource rich province located at strategic cross roads is the most deprived and poor part of Pakistan? Impossible in all common sense. We love to blame it on sardars when they are actually nothing more than clients of federal government.

Bilal 587, don't even bother to report an Indian!

Why do Pakistanis keep looking for PATRIOT Pakistanis? I haven't seen Indians desperately searching patriot Indians. Nor have I heard the frequent use of patriot Iranians, patriot Americans, patriot Saudis.
Are patriot Pakistanis so rare? Or is the patriotism exam too tough for all Pakistanis to clear?

Can i say u Pakistani patriots so u are welcome in this list

Its been a while suicide bombing,blood shed in karachi and war against terrorism in the name of Islam going on since couple of years.

The simple question arise in every youngster and people of Pakistan why not it have an end to it or when it will stop ?

While we know that who is doing it and we can bring this to end by doing just 1 single thing ! yeah we also know that RAW, Mossad and CIA involved in this psychological war to 1st weakening us by economically to bend Pakistan to its knees. Then they will continue step by step further in their evil plans.

So the question is and also i want to know from you people our true neighbouring country agency involved in this psychological war so why ISI doing nothing to threat India "that we can also reply by doing bombing in India" or "funding terrorism" so its impact would be positive to force other international agencies to back off ?

request for Indian members plz dont tell who is involved spreading terrorism in Pakistan we people already know tht.

ISI/Pakistan does not engage in terrorism or targeting innocents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom