What's new

Why ISI is rank 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not information, but it does support the point I was trying to make. And normal civilians or not, but this behaviour of Pakistanis claiming that ISI to be the best in the world and stuff like that, pretty peculiar to Pakistan.
not sure whether every pakistani believes but there are quite a few here who do so. We had even threads opened on such topic earlier with youtube video posted as proof.

There are few paid marketing sites with links to each other, who post similar stories .. even they are treated as 'independent non pakistani' source and posted here.

Of Course there is a fact based way to quantify rankings or performance based on declassified documents events, recorded history and so on.

Then please give us a valid link for such Intelligent agency quantity ranking...

I was going through some youtube/******** videos & some websites past 1 hour and observed that ISI was always in top3 intelligence agencies and RAW barely entering top10

Is ISI really that strong leaving behind CIA and Mossad??

I don't think so....

That's correct. ISI is a famous SECRET service agency in the world.. & everybody knows about this SECRET agency's secret work! ;)

Last edited:
Not information, but it does support the point I was trying to make. And normal civilians or not, but this behaviour of Pakistanis claiming that ISI to be the best in the world and stuff like that, pretty peculiar to Pakistan.

There are many time more Indians than total population of Pakistan who think India is super power or will be in 201X/202X

There are many time more Indians than total population of Pakistan who think India is super power or will be in 201X/202X

Maybe, and there is a good chance if we are to believe the projections. India has the potential to become a great power. However thats not the topic of the thread is it so lets keep it out of this discussion?

Atleast 90% of Pakistanis here on this forum , have openly claimed or implied ISI to be the best intelligence agency in the world, based on nothing but blind patriotism mind you. Unfortunately, they have very little to show for it,specially given the security situation in Pakistan these days.

Intel agencies are by default supposed to be secretive. When they are secretive, how can someone quantify and rank their achievements and capabilities?

This is not normal.

r

Last edited:
Maybe, and there is a good chance if we are to believe the projections. India has a potential to become a great power.

However thats not the topic of the thread is it? Atleast 90% of Pakistanis here on this forum , have openly claimed or implied ISI to be the best intelligence agency in the world, based on nothing but blind patriotism, but have very little to show for it...

I know that's not topic, but it tells you how blind patriotism works. almost 100% Indian here believed that they will be superpower in matter for few years, some use little bit of mind and settle on "great power"

@Roybot

This is perfectly normal, we are proud of ISI and they way they obliterate our enemies.

Nothing wrong with being proud mate, but this "public display of affection" and endearment is what I was talking about. Pakistani Army and ISI are not some political parties that people need to show support for by holding placards, it should be obvious.

Nothing wrong with being proud mate, but this "public display of affection" and endearment is what I was talking about. Pakistani Army and ISI are not some political parties that people need to show support for by holding placards, it should be obvious.

Public display of affection is needed when our security clout is being demonized. Nothing wrong with it.

no-1 ? my *** one of the most failed agency on earth . for reference watch terror in Pakistan +war on terror :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown: there in no pakistani active agency now a days whole Pakistan is on mercy of Islamic taliban terrorists :(

imran bhai ......i think The ranking might be based on power of agency in controlling the govt of there respective countries along with intellegence operations.

raw has non what so ever saying in india

Public display of affection is needed when our security clout is being demonized. Nothing wrong with it.

Which highlights the underlying strife between the Pakistani Military apparatus and the government. In my opinion, to portray the military as a separate entity from the state can't be a good idea in the long run.

And we see the OP being an Indian asking why RAW isnt at the top...Dude which island do you belong to that you consider what Pakistan is doing is "peculiar" when Indians and any other nationality are doing roughly the same! :unsure: Post 30 should have knocked you back to reality hana?

@Roybot

This is perfectly normal, we are proud of ISI and they way they obliterate our enemies.

Help yourself.

Neither a man nor a group or agency (govt or international) can research about all the operations and actions of all intelligent agencies in the world.. Because the quality of an intelligent agency is "SECRECY"..
You claimed here quantitative ranking is possible.. In internet several 1-10 rankings are there without saying why they are 1 ya 10,what is the common criteria,number of agents, budget,undercover operations and its success,their influence areas etc.. So i can't help myself.. So please help me..

And we see the OP being an Indian asking why RAW isnt at the top...Dude which island do you belong to that you consider what Pakistan is doing is "peculiar" when Indians and any other nationality are doing roughly the same! :unsure: Post 30 should have knocked you back to reality hana?

You have comprehension issues miss, go back and read the OP again. And there is nothing in post#30, nothing that I haven't replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom