What's new

Why ISI is rank 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please point it out, if you don't mind.
I do mind doing other people's home work...@desert fighter pointed it out in posts 56 and 60 :tup:

Last edited:
I dnt see many people claiming ISI is no.1 here... its only you fanboys trying to malign the ISI... not cool...some even claiming its 2 or 3rd after cia or mossad... :lol:

Why would I try to malign ISI. I know nothing about it, neither do the Pakistanis who go around trumpeting the awesomeness of ISI and how its the best in the world and how they love it!

My only point was that intel agencies by their very nature are supposed to be secretive, clandestine. In that situation its very hard to quantify their performance let alone rank them!.

I do mind doing other people's home work....@desert fighter pointed it out in posts 56 and 60 :tup:

Yeah just one guy Alpha fighter, out of 25 odd Indians that commented here. 1 out 25 in your book is "every Indian" right :lol: As I said, your comprehension skills are lacking, either that or you deliberately misinterpret things to suit your line of argument.

Anyways don't have much to add here. Take it easy.

Last edited:
No proof?

? Lmao???
It was ISI safe house for Kashmiri terrorist. world knows and acknowledge as ISI safe house.
World ask simple question from PAK , which PAK don't have answer on this
A) A house will so much high wall on the side of AMRY Base and where PAK Army /ISI conducted verification of every villager and doesn't raise alarm?

B) Failure of detect OBL by ISI then again shows ISI is non-performing agency and CIA find it which shows CIA is more efficient then ISI.

C) US Raid the OBL and ISI didn't even know about that and OBL all together.

They were in indian airspace... and twice.. :lol:

Thats what ISI didn't detected that Isreali plane file all over from Isreali and landed in India undetected and stayed their...... wow what operation by India.

And what happened? no 1998 tests? AQ Khan in prison? what?
PAK Said ISI didn't find any proof against AK Khan and asked CIA to help in giving the proof ..... so which is agency is good ? CIA and not ISI.

You guys forgot how Taliban blew up one of ISI's office building in Karachi?How US took out Osama in Pakistan itself? No way they could be number 1. Do ISI have the access to all the latest spying satellites that US Russia China Izreal etc have? Answer is no so yeah there you go.

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Wah buhat alla Gif hai bhai ...... Dil pe laga ho ga ja kr :omghaha::omghaha:

This is a joke......right???

CIA trained them well, but they trained them better then themselves??

Why would I try to malign ISI. I know nothing about it, neither do the Pakistanis who go around trumpeting the awesomeness of ISI and how its the best in the world and how they love it!

My only point was that intel agencies by their very nature are supposed to be secretive, clandestine. In that situation its very hard to quantify their performance let alone rank them!.

Yeah just one guy Alpha fighter, out of 25 odd Indians thats commented here. 1 out 25 in your book is "every Indian" right :lol: As I said, your comprehension skills are lacking, either that or you deliberately misinterpret things to suit your line of argument.

Chal bhai, ISI at last number - be happy and close this thread now.

The first 2 post by respected Pak members... :rofl:

2nd post ... another indian member...
yes ISI is actually 3rd best after CIA and mossad

:lol: ... this is getting dumber and dumber by the minute.. :lol:

CIA trained ISI? :lol:

ISI no 1 in what???
getting killed by talibans..then I think it's no 1..:tup:

so wat do u wan me to say ?? tat isi does not deserve to be in that list ???...tat it is the worst??....

ok :tup:

Nope.. :lol:

Happy now?

Although Indians are accusing ISI of killing the suicidal wife of the indian minister in another thread.. :rofl:

ISI no 1 in what???
getting killed by talibans..then I think it's no 1..:tup:

Is ISI behind you aswell :undecided:

Yeah just one guy Alpha fighter, out of 25 odd Indians that commented here. 1 out 25 in your book is "every Indian" right :lol:
Looks like 1 guy to me :pop:

Is ISI really that strong leaving behind CIA and Mossad??

I don't think so....

RAW broke Pakistan in two countries but ISI ?? :omghaha:
A good secret service agency should be secretive, not (in)famous!!

Some PAK people think ISI is No 1.... make me laugh ...... all the way... lets see the reasons

As I said, your comprehension skills are lacking, either that or you deliberately misinterpret things to suit your line of argument.

Its easier to project your own feelings and actions at others

Oh @Roybot we forgot this one:

You guys forgot how Taliban blew up one of ISI's office building in Karachi?How US took out Osama in Pakistan itself? No way they could be number 1. Do ISI have the access to all the latest spying satellites that US Russia China Izreal etc have? Answer is no so yeah there you go.

and this one :

How many more do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom