What's new

Why is there so much hatred for India in Pakistan?

And we know what you are by ur signature

--Supporter of terrorism.. No wonder terrorists are attacking your kids...

"USA is a shitty country, and will continue to be a shitty country until and unless they return the daughter of Pakistan, Dr Aafia Siddique, and if anyone finds this signature offensive, you can shove it up your rear end"
ya i can see my own signature, you dont have to quote it you know

What extreme views??????? Hating enemies who oppress muslims, subjugate palestinians and Kashmiris

We are meant to love juice and hindoos????
as I said living in the UK & having such a sick & extremist mindset can get you into a'lot of trouble

Last edited:
Ohh so that b@stard of your country is real terrorist then cause he was responsible of death of millions of people??

He was responsible for creating a county and killing of your kind. Nothing wrong with that.

Haa tera baap to rape ki bajas se hi peda hua tha na jo mugalo ne tere family balo ke sath kiya that tabhi to tera baap peda hua tha ... this is you called bast@rds of this sub continent :rofl:

Even arab know that you are there bast@rd child

Pata kaun humain b@stard kehta hai. Dunya ka sub sai barha red light area to Mumbai aur Kolkatta main hai. Jahan sai tu aur terai jaisai doosrai keerhai atai hain. sirf actual b@stards hi dooson ko b@stards kehtai hain. Salai Mumbai ki naalai ki paidawar. :)

And you think we actually want to compare BJP to that filthy son of bi*ch you call your founder...............that mothafucka terorist animal that was directly responsible for the direct action day??Get real kid,get real and start making some sense.
@Soumitra @Kaniska
Guys look! this was the thing that i was talking about :angel:

millions of your kind were also killed because of his profit

And my kind also got a country and changed the geography of subcontinent for eternity. Mission accomplished.

:lol: Achcha to tu larohe and karachi ki red light ti pedaish hai par sab tere jese nahi hote .....

Lahore likhna to seekh lai. :lol:
Waisai mumbai kai samain to Thailand bhi kuch nahi. :D

Your army proven incapable from day one.

You captured some part of Kashmir because of local tribes not because of your incapable army and about your fake history made by your army :lol:

Heh heh.
So when India takes Kashmir, it's because of the Pakistani army invading the region.
But when PAKISTAN takes Kashmir, it's actually because of dissatisfied local tribesmen.

Your army proven incapable from day one.

You captured some part of Kashmir because of local tribes not because of your incapable army and about your fake history made by your army :lol:
you got one competent army out there who suffered defeat with hands of tribals lol

Back
Top Bottom