What's new

Why is South Indian food different from North Indian food?

@BDforever

r_natu_kodi_kura_ragi_sankati_nityamenon_160612.jpg

oue fav likes this

Raagi%20Ball.jpg
what is this ? :undecided:

idili-vada-sambar.jpg

It is something like pan cakes. :lol: really light on your tummy.
hmmm I see...read it on wiki...prob not until I eat it I wont know what it is :D

May i ask how do you cook it Miss?Didn't you know all the top chefs were male?The way to a Man's heart is through his stomach?
You Win his stomach :partay: He will respect you always.
Now please dont give me that Feminist BS.This is natural law.
The post you quoted explained how I cooked it..soo I am not sure what the prob is?! :unsure:

And yea sure you can be the bawarchi anytime ;)

hmmm I see...read it on wiki...prob not until I eat it I wont know what it is :D
You should try it with sambar and the gun powder chutney and oil. Would be my pleasure to treat you if you ever drop in to chennai. :)

You should try it with sambar and the gun powder chutney and oil. Would be my pleasure to treat you if you ever drop in to chennai. :)
:rofl: Thanks :) but no thanks (too much hasle to go to India...visa..politics...) I will ask one of my Indian colleagues about it...last time 1 introduced me to an Indian restaurant here...the prawn masala was nice but the naan were not very nice...

The post you quoted explained how I cooked it..soo I am not sure what the prob is?! :unsure:

And yea sure you can be the bawarchi anytime ;)
Listen how much time was told as per instruction for cooking? overcook it by 5-8 minutes,When u do add saffron,Truffles/Powder) if you can but saffron you can always add, and peel off a fresh green mango and put the inner sides in it.

Back
Top Bottom