What's new

Why is Pakistan assumed to be the only saviour of the entire Islamic world?

I don't think so. I have a very different opinion about Pakistan:

I've forgot to mention that the only successful Pan-Movement of the last century is still alive. It's called Pakistan. In fact, the idea of Pakistan has proved itself so successful that we're talking about a 200m.+ country with nuclear war capacity today. I swear to God, many Pakistanis are yet not aware of the idea, the concept, the mindset, the philosophy behind Pakistan. The fact that Pakistan even exists is stunning because it is the result of the will power of several nations who voluntarily came together and what's more important: they still stick together. That's, by the way, the main difference in comparison to India in my opinion. Pakistan has a precious narrative, a story to tell, it's a community of destiny and fate. Simply amazing. Usually countries with a similar social composition like Pakistan are prone to become a failed state, to implode - but not in this case. Pakistan is really an intellectual challenge for outsiders like me and simply very interesting. :)

We have nothing to do with so call Muslim World , aka Arabs aka blessed people , we are Ajam's and we are so glad that who we are and what we are capable of .. we don't want to take the lead of anything we have many problems of our own, because of the same so called Muslim World .

SAVIOUR!! :rofl: Most Bangladeshi,Afghan and Ahmadi Muslims disagree with it.

its assumed by emotional Pakistanis, rest the neighbouring Muslims of Subcontinent and Afghanistan want us to be failed and destroyed bar few Bengali Muslims who still believe in Two Nation theory..

We have nothing to do with so call Muslim World , aka Arabs aka blessed people , we are Ajam's and we are so glad that who we are and what we are capable of .. we don't want to take the lead of anything we have many problems of our own, because of the same so called Muslim World .
that is just an opinion of one out of 207 millions, besides whats wrong in having allies in muslim world, If they could help us becoming a strong regional power?

that is just an opinion of one out of 207 millions, besides whats wrong in having allies in muslim world, If they could help us becoming a strong regional power?

Nothing wrong with having allies but just allies nothing more .

Nothing wrong with having allies but just allies nothing more .
Isn't it our failure if we can't produce as much as we could from this alliance beside personnal gains of our military and political leadership? Why we are risking our future by bashing this alliance, we just need to get better in diplomatic affairs and just need to avoid any of such acts that could hurt our relations with other nations, don't you think the same?

Isn't it our failure if we can't produce as much as we could from this alliance beside personnal gains of our military and political leadership? Why we are risking our future by bashing this alliance, we just need to get better in diplomatic affairs and just need to avoid any of such acts that could hurt our relations with other nations, don't you think the same?

We have our issues with leadership but that does not neglect the fact that our so called Islamic brothers were the ones who ignited a sect war inside Pakistan , help their sect madarsas to incite hate and violence. We are better off carrying for our country instead of rushing to help others at cost of our own people lives .

It's not hard to shun this tag of the saviour of the Muslim world.

It's based on mythical state representative of islam. God's system in the world and that too democratically. The only people in the world Which gave labaik to God after crumble and dismantled caliphate.

In 1947 like Moses parted the red sea between good and evil. God parted British India between a Hindu India and the Muslim Pakistan.

The Turks see us as their flag barrier of the caliphate.
The Arabs idealise our interpretation of the system given through them.
The Persian recognised us first as a sign of wisdom.
The white man sees us as equals.
The Kurds value our sacrifice.
The modern day Palestinian idealise our success.
The African admire us.
The Malaysian and Indonesian respects us.

But all these have one thing in common. They cannot afford to lose Pakistan. Their every struggle is their chance at Pakistan.

We may not be the chosen one but we sure are the preferred one.

Right now we cannot help anyone unless we are self sufficient. We have our battles greater than yours at this moment in time. Corruption.

We put Pakistan first just like you put Pakistan first as well.

Peace was our message not war when we based our foundation myth with the state of Madina the peaceful city.

That's pretty much there is to that

Funnily enough on another forum I spoke to a gora who has done diplomatic work with the Saudi alliance headed by Raheel Sharif. He said that currently they are not organised politically or militarily to do anything properly. They talked about peace keeping in Libya but they don't know enough about the facts on the ground to take a firm position. Hopefully one day that organisation turns into just the thing we need, but at the moment it's conceptual.

In another topic a brother pointed out to me that a military intervention is very difficult to coordinate and I agree. I do think though where there is a will there is a way. Unfortunately Muslim countries alone don't have the resources to do what America can do (we don't even have half way combined) but if we ever want to be able to defend ourselves we need to take steps to work together. In my lifetime two Christian countries have been carved out of Muslim lands, east Timor and South Sudan. Today the newest game is Kurdistan. At some point at least some of us should stand together for our own sakes.

Many of these muslim lands you claim were never muslim to begin with! They are simply returning to their former identities before Islam was forced onto them. You can shove it down their mouth, murder ppl, rape innocent women and children, but you can never erase the past. People are awake and realize certain things to be rectified and corrected.

Many of these muslim lands you claim were never muslim to begin with! They are simply returning to their former identities before Islam was forced onto them. You can shove it down their mouth, murder ppl, rape innocent women and children, but you can never erase the past. People are awake and realize certain things to be rectified and corrected.

Yet you see the mirror lying to you when i put this logic on India.

Interesting

Back
Top Bottom