What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pehlay aankhein laal, dum seedhi aur kaan kharey to ker lo!

Point is not getting a dhulati in return. Point is firing. I appreciate the young wolf for trying.

Well, its your country's money, you are free to do whatever you want to do.

But when Ghauri and Shaheen can do the job, why go after Taimur ?

Even Agni III did the job. Agni 5 does the job, so now India won't go ahead for bigger missiles? Would India be content with American missiles reaching India and Indian missiles not reaching America?

Same with us.

Well, its your country's money, you are free to do whatever you want to do.

But when Ghauri and Shaheen can do the job, why go after Taimur ?

I am actually far more interested in Pakistan achieving self-sufficiency in space technology than ICBMs. The fact that one subsumes the other is sort of secondary.

Point is not getting a dhulati in return. Point is firing. I appreciate the young wolf for trying.

That sentiment is perfectly understandable, but the firing will come with consequences, won't it? One must be prepared for a reaction (not necessarily a dau-latti) as well; it is only prudent.

India main zyada himmat hai?

The sum total of Pakistani existential threat perception lies in India. Why would Pakistan then try to develop an ICBM? Afterall it is already in the range of the M11s. For sure if you are tryiing to target Andaman Nicobar then may be an ICBM could be necessary. Otherwise, why waste the money that could be used on F-16s or any other purpose?

300 mil is not a big amount that will stop us to spend it is the sanctions and world response that might stop us

but i think since india have done it pakistanies will come up with an answer soon ( this is what i believe )

TARIQ

Strange isnt it , why isnt the same world not imposing any sanctions for Indian test , intact western media even appreciated A-5s technological achievement .

Agni 5 is purely meant for China, hence the international community doesn't feel threatened by this launch. Whereas if Pakistan does the same, Israel and the West would perceive that it is aimed against them and there is a possibility of terrorists getting access to such weapons.

So in ure mind China don't lies in international community????.....:what:

Even Agni III did the job. Agni 5 does the job, so now India won't go ahead for bigger missiles? Would India be content with American missiles reaching India and Indian missiles not reaching America?

Same with us.

Agni 3 misses many Chinese cities including Beijing.

Agni 5 is the only one that can reach there.

That sentiment is perfectly understandable, but the firing will come with consequences, won't it? One must be prepared for a reaction (not necessarily a dau-latti) as well; it is only prudent.

We'll call our ICBM, Hello Kitti. At most I expect the reactions to be a little worse than India's, where suddenly reporters will remember to point out which all cities we can nuke which they don't with India's launch. But if our guys handle the press keep saying peace peace peace peace, it will all blow over.

Fortune favors the brave!

Same with us.

GSLV will be the platform for futther development of weapon systems. Till India has not perfected the Cryogenic systems aboard the GSLV, no point in India developing anything with a longer range. Also in current day India, the threat perceptions do not deem it necessary. Why should India, in the current environment, then seek delivery systems are of longer range than A5?

I am actually far more interested in Pakistan achieving self-sufficiency in space technology than ICBMs. The fact that one subsumes the other is sort of secondary.

Yeah an SLV would make more sense.

And an SLV can be converted into an ICBM with some tactical modifications.

We'll call our ICBM, Hello Kitti. At most I expect the reactions to be a little worse than India's, where suddenly reporters will remember to point out which all cities we can nuke which they don't with India's launch. But if our guys handle the press keep saying peace peace peace peace, it will all blow over.

Do you realistically assess the Pakistani economy to be able to bear another round of crippling sanctions at this juncture?

Agni 3 misses many Chinese cities including Beijing.

Agni 5 is the only one that can reach there.

I doubt it is do with himmat.

More than "himmat" its about purpose.

ICBM are an expensive venture.

They are expensive to build, test and maintain.

Purpose is the same as India's. India should technically now not build missiles of superior range right? But it will, what is its purpose?

India will go to the point where it can hit anyone in the world. Why? We have the same reasons.

Look, all regard my friend, but it is really far fetched to assume that China will give Pakistan any techmology beyond what can limited stymie India. China's purpose is only limited to that range and even the taller than Himalyas friendship cannot be stretched beyond that.

Of course if you come back denying the fact that the technology is a gift then it is a totally different basis to the discussion and you can wish what you want!!

Purpose is the same as India's. India should technically now not build missiles of superior range right? But it will, what is its purpose?

India will go to the point where it can hit anyone in the world. Why? We have the same reasons.

My My...Pakistan has really big ambitions...of hitting anyone anywhere in the world.

In that case. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom