What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a religious obligation to have religious police. That's why we are the only country that truly applies Sharia. They need to improve their standards, however.

Refer to bolded part, if you claim on sharia that much, i need to tell you that in Sharia, there is no King or Kingdom, you have to get rid of them first.

Secondly, you reside in Canada, suppose you had a religiouse system in the country, tell me what would have been your position and rights as a muslim?

Keep acting like an @sshole and let the world witness your extreme moronical behaviour.
Firstly both my parents are full blood Turks (kayseri) and my grandparents are Ottomans who fought against invaders.
Secondly don't try and lie here, we all know you are Pakistani, nothing to be ashamed of.
Thirdly, you say it yourself that Turkey was an African country until AKP took over, so stop your double standard and disillusionment.
Fourthly, Turkey is my country all my family is from Turkey. That you immigrated from Pakistan does not give you the slightest right. All my family in Turkey are academic and businessmen. Also one does not have to read our posts to see who here is the enlightened one and who is not.
Finally, people like you who try to be more Western than even westerners are the real disgrace. You don't have anything against the denial of education for women with Hijab, but when ANYTHING slightest goes against your lovely Western ideas you scream like a...

You little prick. This country is older than the republic. We are thousands of years old and we are one of the oldest and proudest civilizations in the world. Don't try and minimize my history to a failure of a republic the last 70-80 years. And don't try to represent MY country. As i said, if you have problems with hijabs in Turkey, you can get the **** out of my country, now can you comrehend this?

Keep acting like an @sshole and let the world witness your extreme moronical behaviour.
Firstly both my parents are full blood Turks (kayseri) and my grandparents are Ottomans who fought against invaders.
Secondly don't try and lie here, we all know you are Pakistani, nothing to be ashamed of.
Thirdly, you say it yourself that Turkey was an African country until AKP took over, so stop your double standard and disillusionment.
Fourthly, Turkey is my country all my family is from Turkey. That you immigrated from Pakistan does not give you the slightest right. All my family in Turkey are academic and businessmen. Also one does not have to read our posts to see who here is the enlightened one and who is not.
Finally, people like you who try to be more Western than even westerners are the real disgrace. You don't have anything against the denial of education for women with Hijab, but when ANYTHING slightest goes against your lovely Western ideas you scream like a...

You little prick. This country is older than the republic. We are thousands of years old and we are one of the oldest and proudest civilizations in the world. Don't try and minimize my history to a failure of a republic the last 70-80 years. And don't try to represent MY country. As i said, if you have problems with hijabs in Turkey, you can get the **** out of my country, now can you comrehend this?

Just ignore the liberal fascists. They cannot understand the concept of PERSONAL LIBERTY: the simple fact that banning the hijab is just as wrong as mandating one.

You still don't understand do you? The foundation of modern Turkey was put in place, long before anyone from the present political setup took office. You should thank academicians from Bilkent, ODTU and technocrats who took their time in 1990's to devise a system to put Turkey where it is today!

BTW, I love Turkey, presumably more than you! Additionally, I think you have been abroad for far to long, therefore you don't know the internal-strife and socio-political changes that have been going on. So what's the point of debate with you?

READ MY POST ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE TUKREY........ AND I LOVE PAKISTAN.....NEVER EVER ATTACK PAKISTAN EVER AGAIN!!!! I'LL RIP YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS....

Just ignore the liberal fascists. They cannot understand the concept of PERSONAL LIBERTY: the simple fact that banning the hijab is just as wrong as mandating one.
Developreo, not in one post I have mentioned to BAN the hijab! Read my posts...... before calling myself a liberal-fascist!

The thing is, it is always religious fascists who try to impose everything on the others. LIberal fascists are nothing but a reaction to the actions of religious fascists.

You still don't understand do you? The foundation of modern Turkey was put in place, long before anyone from the present political setup took office. You should thank academicians from Bilkent, ODTU and technocrats who took their time in 1990's to devise a system to put Turkey where it is today!

BTW, I love Turkey, presumably more than you! Additionally, I think you have been abroad for far to long, therefore you don't know the internal-strife and socio-political changes that have been going on. So what's the point of debate with you?

READ MY POST ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE TUKREY........ AND I LOVE PAKISTAN.....NEVER EVER ATTACK PAKISTAN EVER AGAIN!!!! I'LL RIP YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS....

Developreo, not in one post I have mentioned to BAN the hijab! Read my posts...... before calling myself a liberal-fascist!
Show me one point where i have attacked Pakistan or Pakistanis. The sole reason for me joining this forum was out of my respect to Pakistan, that is why i wrote 'there is nothing to be ashamed of being a Pakistani'.

Yes i should thank academicians, but more importantly i should thank the government for getting rid of liberal facsists like yourself who had corrupted every institution including the Universities. Turkey still lacks incredibly in the academic field, thanks to your liberal/secular facists who heavily politicised those institutions, and never developed their field of expertise.

Oh i have my fair knowledge about Turkish politics and history. I know that the secular facsists did whatever they could to stop Erdogan and Gül even though people voted for these guys. I know that even today these corrupt people, will do whatever they can, including turning the country back to your lovely secular standards, for AKP to fall. Because the thing is, they don't give the tiniest about the people. No no, for them feeding their family is enough, let the people rot.
I am sorry, but islamic AKP and our Ottoman values have brought our country on track once again. Your corrupt secularists cannot after this hour, derail the track again, no matter how much their propoganda machines work.

Edit: also i should add this. I know for a certainty that a little prick like yourself can't touch me. You know, in the end the size counts ;)

I am not talking about anyone specific but people who reject freedom of choice for individuals.

The thing is, it is always religious fascists who try to impose everything on the others. LIberal fascists are nothing but a reaction to the actions of religious fascists.

I oppose fascism in both forms, both liberal and conservative, regardless of who started it and who is reacting.

The bottom line is that people should be free to make these choices for themselves and the State should not make its citizens apologize for their religious beliefs.

Exactly! Before joining this forum I thought that it was OK for everyone to have their own personal space, everyone has their own right to cover or not to cover. However, no more.... I think if these Fascist Right Wingers are given anymore levy they'll even slap a hijab on males, they need to be contained, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.... THATS IT....... no more silent majority... we shall also wake up and become VIOLENT MAJORITY... :angry:

I am not talking about anyone specific but people who reject freedom of choice for individuals.

I oppose fascism in both forms, both liberal and conservative, regardless of who started it and who is reacting.

The bottom line is that people should be free to make these choices for themselves and the State should not make its citizens apologize for their religious beliefs.
No mate, Zulkarneyn was attacking me personally, and you replied to that prticular post. What does that say about you. I had a very decent view of Hijabis et al... Now I've found is that there is NO middle ground with these people.... There is no moderation with these people...... I'm extremely disappointed not because of Zulkarneyn, however, wasn't expecting this from you!

I personally believe that in this day and age you do not have marauding aliens surfing the sand loking for nubile virgins to pick up and ravage. So these laws are seriously archaic and abhorrent to the modern viewpoint.

Give your daughters good values when they are growing up. And trust them enough as mature adults and well-brought up ladies to know what to wear and what not to wear.

The way most of us non muslims see it, this stuff is truly 7th century regression.

Show me one point where i have attacked Pakistan or Pakistanis. The sole reason for me joining this forum was out of my respect to Pakistan, that is why i wrote 'there is nothing to be ashamed of being a Pakistani'.

Yes i should thank academicians, but more importantly i should thank the government for getting rid of liberal facsists like yourself who had corrupted every institution including the Universities. Turkey still lacks incredibly in the academic field, thanks to your liberal/secular facists who heavily politicised those institutions, and never developed their field of expertise.

Oh i have my fair knowledge about Turkish politics and history. I know that the secular facsists did whatever they could to stop Erdogan and Gül even though people voted for these guys. I know that even today these corrupt people, will do whatever they can, including turning the country back to your lovely secular standards, for AKP to fall. Because the thing is, they don't give the tiniest about the people. No no, for them feeding their family is enough, let the people rot.
I am sorry, but islamic AKP and our Ottoman values have brought our country on track once again. Your corrupt secularists cannot after this hour, derail the track again, no matter how much their propoganda machines work.

Edit: also i should add this. I know for a certainty that a little prick like yourself can't touch me. You know, in the end the size counts ;)

Dude, let's stop it here. I was one of those people who protested in the 90's @ODTU @ANKARAUNIV @ HACETEPE IN SUPPORT OF EDUCATiON FOR THE HIJABBIS. Got baton charged by the Jandarma@ODTU, got detained by MIT...

I have seen both sides of the coin. Let's stop here, before you radicalize me anymore!

I appreciatte what you are saying and this is my point too. But you cant deny the fact that religious fascists are the starter of this problem. I am all for personal freedom, but will mullahs and their forllowers accept that and leave us alone?

Dude, let's stop it here. I was one of those people who protested in the 90's @ODTU @ANKARAUNIV @ HACETEPE IN SUPPORT OF EDUCATiON FOR THE HIJABBIS. Got baton charged by the Jandarma@ODTU, got detained by MIT...

I have seen both sides of the coin. Let's stop here, before you radicalize me anymore!

You owe me an apology

For every one strong woman who wears it by choice or faith or to make a statement, there would be a thousand who wear it under overt and covert coercion.

And these so-called strong liberated hijabis give credibility and belief to the enforced fate of those thousands who do not have a voice.

Now what do you know about hijab and Islam ignorant indian. Who told you to show your over inflated ego and ignorance here?

P.S - I use the word "indian" is a slang.

Now what do you know about hijab and Islam ignorant indian. Who told you to show your over inflated ego and ignorance here?

P.S - I use the word "indian" is a slang.

I am sure he will not hold anything against you either way, seeing as you are bangladeshi.

P.S. I use the word "bangladeshi" as a nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom