What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, man, ive ben to UK pretty cool, reaLLy i was suprised that a LOT of ninjas were walking around(no offence)
Of coursse we should agree to disagree
unike u i belif tht true hijab is ONLY what nabi salalahualayhiwassalm's wifes RA wore and the scrf is just a show(inspired by egyptians/jordanians/IRANIANS/etcetras)

CAPTIN OVBIOUS!!

Well, you see, the prophet's life is an example for us to follow. As for the "inspiration" it only came into being after the spread of Islam...BEFORE Isalm none of them actually covered their head fully or their bosom...If it started after Islam, common sense tells you it came with Islam.

But if not history, the Quran and hadith also tells us ...Take your pick! :)

Really check any of the other threads! Not one Indian wants to be called a Hindu nor wants to support the demise of it in any way!

That itself speaks a lot!

Besides atheism says no god

Frm wiki

While Hinduism says everything from the snake to the cow is GOD

Really?? You would know enough to debate on that, would you? Hinduism is a far more complicated religion than you could possibly imagine. The essence of some of its deepest teachings are atheistic in nature as is that of two other Indian religions, Buddhism & Jainism. Hinduism, unlike Abrahamic religions does not make a fetish of believing in God as an essential part of the religion. You are better off pawning the juvenile rubbish understanding of the religion with your like minded mates than hope to get it unanswered in a forum like this.

Reactions: KS
Well, you see, the prophet's life is an example for us to follow. As for the "inspiration" it only came into being after the spread of Islam...BEFORE Isalm none of them actually covered their head fully or their bosom...If it started after Islam, common sense tells you it came with Islam.

But if not history, the Quran and hadith also tells us ...Take your pick! :)

But the Quran skpeaks of the ""real"" hijaab, which is the completely viel, did you read that? Also some hadees in sihah sittah(6 most trusted books) speak of it

Really?? You would know enough to debate on that, would you? Hinduism is a far more complicated religion than you could possibly imagine. The essence of some of its deepest teachings are atheistic in nature as is that of two other Indian religions, Buddhism & Jainism. Hinduism, unlike Abrahamic religions does not make a fetish of believing in God as an essential part of the religion. You are better off pawning the juvenile rubbish understanding of the religion with your like minded mates than hope to get it unanswered in a forum like this.

You can say anything to every thing. Every one interprets in its own way. I dint find common ten (ome number) people talking same about Hindus.

Some who has Vedic knowlege speaks in same way as muslims that there is only one god. Like Raja Ram Mohan Roy. I have see
Those who doesnt and dont want to follow simplify it is their own way and claim that is Hinduism.

I know most of the Hindus doesn't care about what these books say (This is why after some time you cant distinguish indian culture and western). For this reason muslims dont need to stop wearing it. We keep our blif safe till the end of this world.

I really don't care what you chaps believe in keeping safe , just that you won't be giving silly examples of other religions supposedly endorsing your views.

We are not the one who stuck in the past, But you are going backword.
As i know evolution process like this.
No dress -> more dress -> more and more dress. But from here you started moving backword.
more dress -> less and less -> may be no dress after some times. (Now itself we can see people going nake public)

More & more dress? Really? That's how it works for men too? Or do Muslim men evolve "backwards" as a normal progression. You are the one quoting literature from the last millennium to buttress your arguments, that should show a marked inability to evolve from then.

What did you achive with this? Except the money and more problems to women? Made women more slave to men?

Actually the opposite but if I have to explain that to you, its pointless anyway.

You can say anything to every thing. Every one interprets in its own way. I dint find common ten (ome number) people talking same about Hindus.

Some who has Vedic knowlege speaks in same way as muslims that there is only one god. Like Raja Ram Mohan Roy. I have see
Those who doesnt and dont want to follow simplify it is their own way and claim that is Hinduism.

My point exactly, there is no one single opinion that has to be followed. Btw, your vedic knowledge stuff & there being one God is not backed by facts though that is one of many interpretations accepted.

There is also nothing that one has to follow exactly to define himself as a Hindu which would explain different schools of thought rather than a single unified code.

I really don't care what you chaps believe in keeping safe , just that you won't be giving silly examples of other religions supposedly endorsing your views.

More & more dress? Really? That's how it works for men too? Or do Muslim men evolve "backwards" as a normal progression. You are the one quoting literature from the last millennium to buttress your arguments, that should show a marked inability to evolve from then.

Actually the opposite but if I have to explain that to you, its pointless anyway.

Looks like i gave much better respect to your books than you.

My point exactly, there is no one single opinion that has to be followed. Btw, your vedic knowledge stuff & there being one God is not backed by facts though that is one of many interpretations accepted.
There is also nothing that one has to follow exactly to define himself as a Hindu which would explain different schools of thought rather than a single unified code.

the vedas clearly states there is only one GOD .....one supreme being .........But He has no form nor sits in any throne.........visualisation of the formless is allowed for the less spiritual beings ...thats all

Vedantam gave rise to both Duality and Non Duality.Hence Atheism is just one of them...following the Duality philosophy ..like buddhism and jainism......Hinduism follows the Non duality pathway..................

His own translation? Normally he quotes the book he is referring.You can always check and go IRF and fight.
I know most of the Hindus doesn't care about what these books say (This is why after some time you cant distinguish indian culture and western). For this reason muslims dont need to stop wearing it. We keep our blif safe till the end of this world.
We are not the one who stuck in the past, But you are going backword.
As i know evolution process like this.
No dress -> more dress -> more and more dress. But from here you started moving backword.
more dress -> less and less -> may be no dress after some times. (Now itself we can see people going nake public)

What did you achive with this? Except the money and more problems to women? Made women more slave to men?

Normally ZN quotes one verse from an Entire Set ....so that it suits his version !!

Many ZN lackeys have coem to me convert with his crap nonsense...and i have proved them al larong..........

If you are a ZN lackey..they youo should know how the propht is in the Vedas !!....well guess what ...his Translation is wrong........his sanskrit sucks........many from arya samaj have challenged him..........But that idiot cares only for popular yoga teachers or politicians whose Vedic and sanskrit knowledge is nil

Most hindus dont care about the books because most hindus are ok with differences and doest need a book to know what it means to be a good human

Not being stuck in the past means changing with time and adapting socially with more understanding..................so wonder who is stuck

North european countries where nudity is mostly allowed...........o dont see their nation getting destroyed....crime rate soaring or becoming corrupt..........part of their culture......and they ae ok with it.....so lets stick to ours.....no need to criticize just coz we cant digest it

Normally ZN quotes one verse from an Entire Set ....so that it suits his version !!

Many ZN lackeys have coem to me convert with his crap nonsense...and i have proved them al larong..........

If you are a ZN lackey..they youo should know how the propht is in the Vedas !!....well guess what ...his Translation is wrong........his sanskrit sucks........many from arya samaj have challenged him..........But that idiot cares only for popular yoga teachers or politicians whose Vedic and sanskrit knowledge is nil

Most hindus dont care about the books because most hindus are ok with differences and doest need a book to know what it means to be a good human

Not being stuck in the past means changing with time and adapting socially with more understanding..................so wonder who is stuck

North european countries where nudity is mostly allowed...........o dont see their nation getting destroyed....crime rate soaring or becoming corrupt..........part of their culture......and they ae ok with it.....so lets stick to ours.....no need to criticize just coz we cant digest it

As far as i know, He doesnt know sunskrit. And he doesnt translate.

the vedas clearly states there is only one GOD .....one supreme being .........But He has no form nor sits in any throne.........visualisation of the formless is allowed for the less spiritual beings ...thats all
The Vedas make no such absolute assertions. The composition of the vedas was over a period of time with many different individuals, some belonging to different generations of the same families (hence the family mandalas), others just separately contributing to it. Some of them did have misgivings of the polytheistic nature of the assertions & did assert that there was only one God but there was no general acceptance of that assertion.

Vedantam gave rise to both Duality and Non Duality.Hence Atheism is just one of them...following the Duality philosophy ..like buddhism and jainism......Hinduism follows the Non duality pathway..................

Not quite correct. These were much later teachings, much after the Upanishads had already shown an atheistic streak. Advaita, Dvaita and Vishishtadvaita were all later philosophies which are all part of Hinduism but cannot singularly claim to be the only philosophy acceptable.

This, btw, is where I will stop with discussing the philosophy of Hinduism, since this thread is not related to the subject.

As far as i know, He doesnt know sunskrit. And he doesnt translate.

We should just leave it at that. He is entitled to his opinion just as long as you understand that is not the only understanding or even the understanding of the scriptures(non-Islamic) that he quotes.

Meanwhile...somewhere in Norway...

Now if a bunch of guys can have sex with a bridge in public (literally!), why not hijabs? :woot:

Ah well...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Now if a bunch of guys can have sex with a bridge in public (literally!), why not hijabs? :woot:

The Nords are not going to the middle east and askng the middle eastern governments to make a provision for doing such in that land. They do whatever they do in their own lands.

btw, I think that is an art project. And that place looks pretty beautiful.

The Nords are not going to the middle east and askng the middle eastern governments to make a provision for doing such in that land. They do whatever they do in their own lands.

btw, I think that is an art project. And that place looks pretty beautiful.

Relax man, it was just intended for some laughs :laugh:

Kaiser of Austria and his wife 1916

418663_389882007744453_1434334034_n.jpg

I wonder how many PDF member know which film that music coming from? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom