What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to realise the hindus of ancient india were far more advanced and evolved beings. thats why we didnt need someone to hallucinate angels telling them BS. Arabs were nothing short of barbarians, so it was easy to trick them . and further islam is not a religion its just an imperial empire building exercise. more on that if you wish to know my theories.
So hindus/pagans didnt have any empires?
Only arabs had?
And thats the beauty of islam,it was sent upon unsophisticated people....debunking any possibility of 'making up' things...
While sophisticated hindus made up so many gods and couldnt have one unified religion..
Now dont say religion was not important for them...we all know that part of indian history...

Only arabs had?
And thats the beauty of islam,it was sent upon unsophisticated people....debunking any possibility of 'making up' things...
While sophisticated hindus made up so many gods and couldnt have one unified religion..
Now dont say religion was not important for them...we all know that part of indian history...

pagans had empires.. all i am saying is islam is not a religion it was just an empire.
mohammad made it up by copying themese from paganism in those area, christianity and judaism . created a good army and defeted those people and put upon this idea of islam in their brains..

I would at the most say mohammad was a star general but even more, he wasthe baap of sigmund freud a psychologist, who has successfully hypnotised billions for centuries.

by putting god, and religion and conversion and making mecca a centre, he has ensured that for centuries his region will be a rich tourist destination for gullible people.

^^ You are contradicting yourself...
You just said that Pagans/hkndus were highly evolved civilization while arabs werent...
How can an unevolved culture come up with such a detailed religion which has instructions about everything in life?
And thanks for admitting the great spiritual power of our great Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)....yes His wisdom and spiritual piwers dis effect billions and still do..
As you just admitted...

You just said that Pagans/hkndus were highly evolved civilization while arabs werent...
How can an unevolved culture come up with such a detailed religion which has instructions about everything in life?

they didnt.. one guy did. that too by copying themes of other religions.
they were barbarians, but deceit is not unknown to them.

leave aside hindus for now, because they were far away from arabia. hindulands started from modern afghanistan .
arab pagans may have been pretty low brow agreed, thats why they were tricked by someone who had a said things that would have been a highly conflict of interest scenario in todays world.
that being said muslims always attracted very low quality masses into their fold. people who needed to be told what to do rather than people who were encouraged to think freely. thats why they still hold on to quran without questioning its relevance or adapting it to modernity.

And thanks for admitting the great spiritual power of our great Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)....yes His wisdom and spiritual piwers dis effect billions and still do..
As you just admitted...

there was no spirituality in his thoughts. only empire building. maybe he was good guy maybe bad. but he was successful at what he set out to do which was very worldly and nothing spiritual.
he copied ideas and themes from other religions and applied a few points of his own to fine tune adherence.
the spread of islam since then has been thru force and thru coercion. thats why you anger is built into the DNA of muslims. do you think the rinkle kumaris children will be raised in a good envionment? no.. thats why we find wherever muslims are only strife ist there.

anyways.. to each his own.

Only arabs had?

now hindus and religion were put in the same bucket only by you guys.
there was a dharma (or teachings) you could question it and adapt it to make it more relevant
hindus never wanted to make one releigion.
thats the mindset of imperial forces to being everything under one control . thanks for admitting islams imperial nature.

they didnt.. one guy did. that too by copying themes of other religions.
they were barbarians, but deceit is not unknown to them.

leave aside hindus for now, because they were far away from arabia. hindulands started from modern afghanistan .
arab pagans may have been pretty low brow agreed, thats why they were tricked by someone who had a said things that would have been a highly conflict of interest scenario in todays world.
that being said muslims always attracted very low quality masses into their fold. people who needed to be told what to do rather than people who were encouraged to think freely. thats why they still hold on to quran without questioning its relevance or adapting it to modernity.

So basically the people of that era were a bunch of retards to be conquered by Muslims and them remaining under muslim rule for many centuries..
Including people of india who were retarded enougn to live under muslim rule for 700 years.
Hmmm that makes sense..

Plus Quran is continuation of prebious three divine books,cancelling the previous and completing them..we have been told that already..
Thats why there are similaroyies in bible/torah and Quran...
Plus as you say already that Mohammad (PBUH) was from an unebolved culture...the most illiterate culture of that time,who didnt even have writing i vogue,and were oral culture..
That us proof enough that a man who never been to school and luved among total illiterates cannot come up with sucj sophisticated and concise book oh His own.

So basically the people of that era were a bunch of retards to be conquered by Muslims and them remaining under muslim rule for many centuries..
Including people of india who were retarded enougn to live under muslim rule for 700 years.
Hmmm that makes sense..

Plus Quran is continuation of prebious three divine books,cancelling the previous and completing them..we have been told that already..
Thats why there are similaroyies in bible/torah and Quran...
Plus as you say already that Mohammad (PBUH) was from an unebolved cultire...the most illiterate culture of that time,who didnt even have writing i vogue,and were oral culture..
That us proof enough that a man who never been to school and luved among total illiterates cannot come up with sucj sophisticated and concise book oh His own.

my friend , being conquered is no sign of being retarded. india was not as powerful as the muslims so had to be under their yoke. but were still smart enough to keep their identity and survive unlike many other regions like iran, egypt etc.
of course many hindu clans converted (coerced or bribed) and they are some of the modern day pakistanis.many were converted by sword. again many in india and paksitan. thats why i see hope that these guys have converted once, and they can be brought to the right path once again.
being barbaric and cruel is again no sign of being an illiterate. Nazis were barbaric but they had the best science knowledge around. So ere the japs. today the Chinese are like that. so barbaric doesnt mean illeterate or not smart.
Mohammad did not come up with these theories on his own. he just copied and must have had other aides to help him in this concoction. with these guys they conquered arabia. then they built up bigger armies and swept thru asia too. i would say the most successful imperialist.
in sport we always dream how it would be if bradman faced shane warne .. like that i wonder what a face it may have been if the other barbarian genghiz and mohammad met in battle.
it would have been a classic on for the ages.. Predator vs Godzilla. i think we should make a game on that scenario.
by the way even christianity was like that. all man made. mohammad must have seen the power of religion and created his own. Actually there was one other guy during mohammads time (forget his name) who called himself the prophet. But maohammed defeated him in war and killed him and ensured there was no competition. much like gangsters of today like dawood ibrahim bumping off rivals when he was rising and then today he has a 20000 cr empire of crime
Actually if the other guy had won you may have had a different strain of this religion with a differnt power centre. but oh well its just that victors define history.

^^^ Hmmm...interesting..
Againg comtradicting yourself.?
Few comments ago,you said Mohsmmad (PBUH) came up with Islam and Quran on His own...now you deny that...
And its strange how barberians built cities,taj mahal,alhambra and had such an effect on 'barberians' (berbers) of north africa that they not only changed religiom,they also changed their language to arabic..
Plus its not hindus who survived .. Its muslim rulers who allowed the, to survive.
Otherwise as per your definition the invading barberic muslims had killed them copletely.
700 years was enough time to do that.

^^^ Hmmm...interesting..
Againg comtradicting yourself.?
Few comments ago,you said Mohsmmad (PBUH) came up with Islam and Quran on His own...now you deny that...
And its strange how barberians built cities,taj mahal,alhambra and had such an effect on 'barberians' (berbers) of north africa that they not only changed religiom,they also changed their language to arabic..
Plus its not hindus who survived .. Its muslim rulers who allowed the, to survive.
Otherwise as per your definition the invading barberic muslims had killed them copletely.
700 hears was enough time to do that.

ok if i say that steve jobs built apple, do you think that every line of code was written by him?

when i mean barbarians, you know that i am refering to people with that quality. not literally the berbers.

the beautful monuments were built with local talent like.. alhambra in spain and taj in india by indians. thats why you dont have a great cultural relic in arabia. because they couldnt.

muslims found out that after a certain point they could not completely take over india because of the same reasons that british couldnt do in india what was done in america .. native population wiped out.

I didnt say muslims killed people completely. they used a mix of coercion, and killings to spread islam. in india they just couldnt take on the overwhelming numbers and the bravery of rajputs. they had to collaborate with them. So india it was a case were the hindus couldnt kick them out and guys like aurangzeb couldnt wipe the hindus. so an equilibrium was reached.

Now see.. most muslim invaders came and tried destroyed hindu culture and used the same formula they did for other regions. pakistan was originally hindu and there is no trace of hinduism there because of the systematic erasure. building mosque on temple was std operating procedure. taking away local women was also an SOP. (you can still see it in pak)
they would have definiely done that in india but were stopped by the britsh and modern era.

British lasted 90 years.of total control..1857-1947so not enough time to finish off a civilization..but did a good job still...
Why you think speaking englush is matter of pride in india?
And thr so called modern culture and dressing is what Brotish brought to india??
If you were so resilliant...you would still use dhotee instead of pants.

On the other hand muslims had 700 years of total control on india...yet they didnt force arabic on people and didnt change their dress code..

About Quran and Islam.the amount of details islam gives us was impossible for one man or even a nation to come up with on their own..
Clue is in the fact that nobody else came up with such a detailed religion since then or before..
As you yourself admit hinduism jas no instructions for dai'y life...just a vague concept or collection of concepts..that too in 5000 years
But islam even gives detailed instructions and recommendations to last details...even how to sleep...
Not possible for a man and His companions to come up in just 63 years.

Completely wrong. You are confusing things up. Suggest a more detailed reading.

Then please gimme reference to why you believe the vedas does not speak of only one God .......verses ,chapters or something..................thank you

The point being made is you dont have to follow the Vedas to be a Hindu !

Vedas do have rules and what to do and what not to do ......but they are neither compulsory nor to enforced...............As krishna said...its upto us what to beleive and follow............

Being hindu means you are following one of the school of philosophies...But being hindu does not mean you are living as one too .....

^^^Paganism or hinduism is or more of a joke with the very concept of religion

No concept of reward or punishment...so why bother beleiving in anything up there? To look cool?

Plus seperate god for different things...means every god is lame at one thing or another....

Plus seperate god for different things...means every god is lame at one thing or another....due to limited authority.. How can god be limited?

Paganism is joke to you mullah coz you are an muslim mullah ....and feels everything else is inferior....

Concept of religion is not the dung you think it is !!

Hinduism has its worn rewards and punishments.....ever heard of Karma,dharma and moksha ?.....og well idiots think the world is all they know................

were you reading till now ??....al lthe post above you was talking about one GOd in hinduism and his multiple forms...........According to hinduism ,God is omnipotent,omnipresent and omniscient

and please understand omnipresent means being everywhere anytime....not sitting in a throne and watching

Please remains in your delusion of What hinduism is.......learn what it is from you Mullah ....and stay out of topics out of ur grasp

^^^ Hmmm..
I was being polite here..
Dung? Idiots?
Now where is zynga...at least he knows how to have a good discussion.

^^^ Hmmm..
I was being polite here..
Dung? Idiots?
Now where is zynga...at least he knows how to have a good discussion.

Making mockery of my religion with your limited understanding .............then you are saying you are being polite.........Do head to muslim-hindu dialogue in orkut or other good forums...and clear your misunderstanding ...................

Sorry for saying idiots.............but not the dung part

and why would an all powerful god need to go shape shifting?

so basically you cant take criticism?

Making mockery of my religion with your limited understanding .............then you are saying you are being polite.........Do head to muslim-hindu dialogue in orkut or other good forums...and clear your misunderstanding ...................

Sorry for saying idiots.............but not the dung part

Go through the thread from start and see who is mocking who........

and you are the first hindu on internet i talked to who proudly says 'my religion'..
I like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom