What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every bit as much as wearing a sheet and drinking goat-milk is.

Eww, typical ignorant redneck, I've never drunk goat-milk in my life, cow ftw. But you guys eat disgusting goat cheese, yuck.
But meat on the other hand, you've no idea what ur missing, peshawri mutton karhai, oo lala

Codswallop ! This is Zakir Naik nonsense & quite simply his own translation of the Rg Veda. Laughable attempt. The funny thing is that even if such stuff was written thousands of years ago, it would make no difference to how Hindus view the world today. That is the part that those quoting this nonsense as some sort of backing up of their own practice simply don't get. No body cares except for you lot as to what was written all those years ago, certainly no one is going to rush to behave like the people did then. Just like that generation evolved their own codes, so to do most people now. Only those stuck in the past have a problem, not the rest.
His own translation? Normally he quotes the book he is referring.You can always check and go IRF and fight.
I know most of the Hindus doesn't care about what these books say (This is why after some time you cant distinguish indian culture and western). For this reason muslims dont need to stop wearing it. We keep our blif safe till the end of this world.
We are not the one who stuck in the past, But you are going backword.
As i know evolution process like this.
No dress -> more dress -> more and more dress. But from here you started moving backword.
more dress -> less and less -> may be no dress after some times. (Now itself we can see people going nake public)

What did you achive with this? Except the money and more problems to women? Made women more slave to men?

Eww, typical ignorant redneck, I've never drunk goat-milk in my life, cow ftw. But you guys eat disgusting goat cheese, yuck.
But meat on the other hand, you've no idea what ur missing, peshawri mutton karhai, oo lala

And these 'amreekans' dont eat 'kapooray' either....
*burns amreekan flag*

You on the other hand have no idea what you are missing on Feta and Halloumi...By the way they sell like hot cakes in the West! Good business!

Camel milk was researched on for using it as drug transmitter - drug meaning medicines!

Like ALLAH says in Quran, there is something nice in everything of the four-legged herbivorous (cattle/ camels)

You on the other hand have no idea what you are missing on Feta and Halloumi...By the way they sell like hot cakes in the West! Good business!

Camel milk was researched on for using it as drug transmitter - drug meaning medicines!

Like ALLAH says in Quran, there is something nice in everything of the four-legged herbivorous (cattle/ camels)

Many in my home town say goat milk is very healthy. Much more than cow milk. But it doesnt smell and taste good, so nobody likes.

People say goat always eat good quality stuff unlike cows :-)

Dont know about camel milk. But camel flesh doesnt taste good at all. I tried it once.

His own translation? Normally he quotes the book he is referring.You can always check and go IRF and fight.
I know most of the Hindus doesn't care about what these books say (This is why after some time you cant distinguish indian culture and western). For this reason muslims dont need to stop wearing it. We keep our blif safe till the end of this world.
We are not the one who stuck in the past, But you are going backword.
As i know evolution process like this.
No dress -> more dress -> more and more dress. But from here you started moving backword.
more dress -> less and less -> may be no dress after some times. (Now itself we can see people going nake public)

What did you achive with this? Except the money and more problems to women? Made women more slave to men?

Not stuck in the past...few threads ago someone mentioned that India is secular and many do not follow Hinduism and prefer atheism...

Based on this you are well set to go into the past where there was no religioN

Even if you said that you follow Hinduism

There are many issues from the past in that too:
especially when they portray people drinking the cow's urine....

For a person in the Science field- that is drinking alot of microbes and not healthy! Hence, a scientist can't practice it no wonder you lot have a lot making the move to atheism!

Many in my home town say goat milk is very healthy. Much more than cow milk. But it doesnt smell and taste good, so nobody likes.

People say goat always eat good quality stuff unlike cows :-)

Dont know about camel milk. But camel flesh doesnt taste good at all. I tried it once.

Goat milk is very healthy is now scientifically proven with lots of research to back it up!

Hmmm...well, here we get goats milk without smell- maybe treated so I am not sure how the raw smell is...

Haven't eaten camel meat but I tried Ostrich! YUMMY salted and simply different!

Again it was processed so I am not sure if the fresh Ostrich meat would be nice! :)

Oh God, when it comes to hijab, you don't care about the western opinion? But you're acting westernized when it comes to cheeze? I'm crazy about pizzas and burgers, but not crazy enough to try weirder types of cheese
Lulz, ur a funny HIHIHI

Not stuck in the past...few threads ago someone mentioned that India is secular and many do not follow Hinduism and prefer atheism...

Based on this you are well set to go into the past where there was no religioN

Don't tax your mind, Hinduism is not incompatible with atheism.

Oh God, when it comes to hijab, you don't care about the western opinion? But you're acting westernized when it comes to cheeze? I'm crazy about pizzas and burgers, but not crazy enough to try weirder types of cheese
Lulz, ur a funny HIHIHI

Being in a western setting is VERY different from what the media portrays!

I never needed to side nor go against the Western idea/ opinion of the Hijab!

Besides no one has treated me differently because I use Hijab or use baggy clothes..

I do care about the Western Opinion on Hijab- It is nothing

You see, the west is not like the east...As long as you mind your own business, no one cares if you have hijab or not.

If you have 99% (maybe because I am always in educated/ cultured groups) people not "sayign off with the hijab". Then what should I care for? I have yet to meet a single person who will either be frightened of me or wants me to get rid of the hijab!

So, the western opinion on tv does not represent the WESTERN OPINION as a whole! So, why should I say yes the West hate hijab or think we are oppressed or sympathize with me or whatsoever when I have never felt it EVER!

As for the cheese, I did say ALLAH said there is good in every edible part of the four-legged herbivorous so in that sense, cheese is also part of that "good"

Don't tax your mind, Hinduism is not incompatible with atheism.

Really check any of the other threads! Not one Indian wants to be called a Hindu nor wants to support the demise of it in any way!

That itself speaks a lot!

Besides atheism says no god

Frm wiki
"Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities"

While Hinduism says everything from the snake to the cow is GOD

Being in a western setting is VERY different from what the media portrays!

I never needed to side nor go against the Western idea/ opinion of the Hijab!

Besides no one has treated me differently because I use Hijab or use baggy clothes..

I do care about the Western Opinion on Hijab- It is nothing

You see, the west is not like the east...As long as you mind your own business, no one cares if you have hijab or not.

If you have 99% (maybe because I am always in educated/ cultured groups) people not sayign off with the hijab. I have yet to meet a single person who will either be frightened of me or wants me to get rid of the hijab!

So, the western opinion on tv does not represent the WESTERN OPINION as a whole! So, why should I say yes the West hate hijab or think we are oppressed or sympathize with me or whatsoever when I have never felt it EVER!

As for the cheese, I did say ALLAH said there is good in every edible part of the four-legged herbivorous so in that sense, cheese is also part of that "good"

Really check any of the other threads! Not one Indian wants to be called a Hindu nor wants to support the demise of it in any way!

That itself speaks a lot!

Frm wiki

Nah, man, ive ben to UK pretty cool, reaLLy i was suprised that a LOT of ninjas were walking around(no offence)
Of coursse we should agree to disagree
unike u i belif tht true hijab is ONLY what nabi salalahualayhiwassalm's wifes RA wore and the scrf is just a show(inspired by egyptians/jordanians/IRANIANS/etcetras)

Frm wiki

CAPTIN OVBIOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom