What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bottom line of this is that liberal with western mentality are trying the best they could to get to women just to fulfill their desires. some others are saying you cant impose such law on me and the question here what will you do if this issue contradict with you country dress code.

Q. Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Ans. Because we have all right to protect our people and city from suicide attacks that can be disguised under a hijab or burkha.

A moving tent is a big symbol of suppression and brain washing to justify it.

Very bad post, my family members do wear hijab, but they are not bombers, as a matter of fact they will report any potential bomber to the authorities if they see.

by the way, the lady in your profile picture is wearing hijab.

the bottom line of this is that liberal with western mentality are trying the best they could to get to women just to fulfill their desires. some others are saying you cant impose such law on me and the question here what will you do if this issue contradict with you country dress code.

Anwer is simple. You move, and go to a country where you feel more comfortable.
I cannot imagine Korean or Italian people migrating to Pakistan. They will not be able to integrate, and there will be a clash of culture.

Your petty Hijab won't be a problem if the mullahs wont have a problem with non-hijabis etc. It works both way you know. You don't become a superior muslim suddnly by taking a stupid hijab and no women becomes inferior by not taking it.

Anwer is simple. You move, and go to a country where you feel more comfortable.
I cannot imagine Korean or Italian people migrating to Pakistan. They will not be able to integrate, and there will be a clash of culture.

Fair enough...
Say a mass immigration starts...All western companies will be kicked out of Muslim lands,their main countries of earning.. and you will go poor..

and unlike you..we dont force integration....

Every bit as much as wearing a sheet and drinking goat-milk is.

I like goat cheese :P

Fair enough...
Say a mass immigration starts...All western companies will be kicked out of Muslim lands,their main countries of earning.. and you will go poor..

First let it happen. Most of your people and ours won't leave that place so easily that "Muslim lands" will be seeing a return of these people anytime. Are you moving back to Pakistan? Don't see the possibility there.

and unlike you..we dont force integration....

You really don't want me to post articles on that do you?

Just double check on this before you fall on your face with this comment.

I like goat cheese :P

Westerners like theirs from higher bovines.

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head"
the bible 1 Corrinthians 11:3-6

This is what bible says about Hijab. it also says Virgin marry never showed her hair.

I found that jews also has concept of Hijab.
In fact they do have even vey strict veils like muslims. And they do have some strict laws for women. I remember recently one of the jewish media which removed Hilary Clinton pic and made big news.

Orthodox Jewish paper apologises for Hillary Clinton deletion | World news | guardian.co.uk
[This was very funny because they erased clinton and showed rest of the people because they shouldnt show ladies.]

Now about Hindus, They also had Hijab.

It is mentioned in the Rig Veda Book no. 8 Hymn no. 33 V. no. 19

“When Brahma has made you a woman, you should lower your gaze and should not look up. You should put your feet together and you should not reveal what the garment and the veil conceals.”

So the Rig Veda says that the woman should wear the veil.

It is further mentioned in Rig Veda Book no. 10 Hymn no. 85 V. no.30

It is further mentioned in the Mahavir Charitra Act 2 Page 71 that
When Purshuram comes, Rama tells his wife Sita that “He is our elder, please lower your gaze, and put on the veil. “

Rama tells his wife Sita to put on the veil and to lower her gaze.

If you read historical books, the books talking about the Coin Age, the Age of the Gupta and the post Gupta age, there are coins , on which there are pictures of the Indain woman wearing the veils and the veil are going upto their shoulders, some go upto the arms. There are many Indian woman in the villages who wear the veils, some of the woman even cover their faces.

So,if you analyze, even the Hindu Scriptures say that a woman should wear the veil. That the woman should lower their gaze.

[Note: About Hindus and Bible i pasted info got from net.]

Now many people here argue that it wearing Hijab is Arabs culture This is really not correct. Very few years back Indian women were also wearing full modest dress, Even many put their cloth on head (Our prev president Prathiba patil wears always, I dont know why!!)
Now what has happened is some westerners are promoting their trends (Not chrisitianity) by hollywood etc, they marketed their thoughts so well that other people started thinking that, wow this is modern. Only thing was they have the control over the world media and whatever they show will become the standard. If any one doesnt follow them, they portray them as backword.

I think India is the biggest Victim of it. Now Indians are gon up to this extent that they changed their mother tongue to english. Their children is talking only english. Soon, Very soon India culture will be very same as US.

I feel really proud of the people who still wear Hijab and trying to prevent your culture and swimming against. Hats-off to you all.

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head"
the bible 1 Corrinthians 11:3-6

This is what bible says about Hijab. it also says Virgin marry never showed her hair.

I found that jews also has concept of Hijab.
In fact they do have even vey strict veils like muslims. And they do have some strict laws for women. I remember recently one of the jewish media which removed Hilary Clinton pic and made big news.

Orthodox Jewish paper apologises for Hillary Clinton deletion | World news | guardian.co.uk
[This was very funny because they erased clinton and showed rest of the people because they shouldnt show ladies.]

Now about Hindus, They also had Hijab.

It is mentioned in the Rig Veda Book no. 8 Hymn no. 33 V. no. 19

“When Brahma has made you a woman, you should lower your gaze and should not look up. You should put your feet together and you should not reveal what the garment and the veil conceals.”

So the Rig Veda says that the woman should wear the veil.

It is further mentioned in Rig Veda Book no. 10 Hymn no. 85 V. no.30

It is further mentioned in the Mahavir Charitra Act 2 Page 71 that
When Purshuram comes, Rama tells his wife Sita that “He is our elder, please lower your gaze, and put on the veil. “

Rama tells his wife Sita to put on the veil and to lower her gaze.

If you read historical books, the books talking about the Coin Age, the Age of the Gupta and the post Gupta age, there are coins , on which there are pictures of the Indain woman wearing the veils and the veil are going upto their shoulders, some go upto the arms. There are many Indian woman in the villages who wear the veils, some of the woman even cover their faces.

So,if you analyze, even the Hindu Scriptures say that a woman should wear the veil. That the woman should lower their gaze.

[Note: About Hindus and Bible i pasted info got from net.]

Now many people here argue that it wearing Hijab is Arabs culture This is really not correct. Very few years back Indian women were also wearing full modest dress, Even many put their cloth on head (Our prev president Prathiba patil wears always, I dont know why!!)
Now what has happened is some westerners are promoting their trends (Not chrisitianity) by hollywood etc, they marketed their thoughts so well that other people started thinking that, wow this is modern. Only thing was they have the control over the world media and whatever they show will become the standard. If any one doesnt follow them, they portray them as backword.

I think India is the biggest Victim of it. Now Indians are gon up to this extent that they changed their mother tongue to english. Their children is talking only english. Soon, Very soon India culture will be very same as US.

I feel really proud of the people who still wear Hijab and trying to prevent your culture and swimming against. Hats-off to you all.
And what does all these scriptures say about men.......................

Let me tell men are quite ready to jump on holy text when it concerns women otherwise just ignore every thing when concerning men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom