What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pop:

Because we like Nude women...
(No sarcasm..blunt reality)
Then better learn quran daily and rinse ur dirty brain by making yourself pious and use ur natural curtain and lower ur gaze otherwise we have to put horse eye leather curtain on your eyes too.(no sarcasm but a blunt advice)

Then better learn quran daily and rinse ur dirty brain by making yourself pious and use ur natural curtain and lower ur gaze otherwise we have to put horse eye leather curtain on your eyes too.(no sarcasm but a blunt advice)
YOU ARE SO DUMB..I DIDN'T KNOW :disagree:

I wasnt on about myself specifically...
Why do you think men on this thread are so vehemently against Hijab?

A religious person who follows no religion..
Hmm that makes sense :no:

you are wrong... that is why so many muslims are attacked and declared as non muslims.

My actions in life have nothing to do with my religion. My religion only acts as a guide for being a better human being. Nothing more.

I can dress, listen music, party and do anything of my own free will as I wish. I don't look at a religious book to ask the question whether i can do this or not.

Why men has to discuss it whether in favor or against.its our problem .its our dress .so it for us to decide and discuss.

And let us not forget...it's not all about security. Just as many consider the hijab to be protected as part of their culture...so western Europeans protect their culture...of NOT having the Hijab.

Why men has to discuss it whether in favor or against.its our problem .its our dress .so it for us to decide and discuss.

its not EVEN for you to decide for other women. its for every individual to decide what to wear or not as per HER OR HIS own liking.

The trouble is you lot are working hard to present Islam in the worst possible way...
and you are wrong...Read the thread and most have problem with Hijab itself....

You are totally wrong! I have no problem with Hijab, but you still have problem with my opinion. May I ask what is it that you dont agree or disagree with me? dont go into details just mention a few specific points.

YOU ARE SO DUMB..I DIDN'T KNOW :disagree:

I like a woman with nice hair...but believe it or not...have yet to see a hair-doo that drives me into a raping frenzy...nor have I seen hair and thought "wow, she's naked!:azn:

And let us not forget...it's not all about security. Just as many consider the hijab to be protected as part of their culture...so western Europeans protect their culture...of NOT having the Hijab.
western europe has no culture

its not EVEN for you to decide for other women. its for every individual to decide what to wear or not as per HER OR HIS own liking.
yeh kahan beech main tapak pada pakeay huye aam ki tarah.

Plus the trump card of western europe and USA on the basis of which the attack and Bully the rest of the world is "Freedom"..
Banning peoples dress is no freedom...

Speak for yourself...Or should i say hindu self...
For Muslims Quran and Hadith are Beacons of Guidance...

But how can "Le Atheist Hindus" understand this...

So how can one be a Hindu when they dont follow Geeta and dont follow or even have any religious Guidelines?
and Vaguely beleive in a few Sculptures...

Islam asks for more devotion

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
-Albert Einstein

I live in Denmark, but i wouldn't be thankful if i was a woman with hijab if i lived in Turkey since they are denied education.

You see Zulqarneyn, you dont agree with the hijab ban in the universities, remember, it is only and only one issue, but you expect us to accept a wide range of issues being imposed on us which we dont want. Your mind doesnt accept one thing imposed on you, but you want us to bear many many things that we dont want ,Did you get my point? This is not a fair position. In a religiously controlled state where politics is mixed with religion and where people's very personal life is controlled by state is something very dangerouse and a recipe for disaster. Your life will be in your hand, because you will accused of blasphemy, you will be beaten with metal cable because you are not in the mosque in the right time and many other things.

And by the way, i am totally against the hijab ban in Turkey, those ladies must have the right to wear their hijab if they want and come to the uni for education.

yeh kahan beech main tapak pada pakeay huye aam ki tarah.

you said only Women like yourself in this case will decide for other women as to what is right for them to wear. On a broader level it is for every HUMAN to decide what he/she wants to wear. So not only Men, even Women have no right to ask ANY OTHER Women to dress in a particular manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom