What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albeit presenting the "Terrible act of wearing Hijab" as terrorism,reason of Demolition of twin towers...Sign of Muslim men weak at manhood,National Security threat greater tha ICBMs and Nuclear stock piles....
True that the "Libral Nazis" will make any lame excuse to shove their ideology down our throats,but vehemently forbid the religious folks from presenting religious ideas to them....

Whatever prejudices people have against the Hijaab, I don't see anyone here who is against someone else wearing it by choice.

I have prejudices against people who wear skimpy clothes which I won't reveal here, but I'm not for any law against them dressing that way.

Muslims are always looking to Quran to decide what to wear, what to eat, how to give justice, how to live their life.

Hindus dont look to Bhagwad Geeta, or Vedas or Puranas to decide what to wear and what to eat or how to give justice. Similarly neither do Christians or Sikhs.

For religions other then Muslims, the religious texts are philosophy guides to help them guide their moral and ethical conduct. They dont look upto their religious books to seek answers on;

what to wear, what to eat, what justice to give for a crime, who is hindu/christian/sikh and who is not, who is a true hindu/christian/sikh, whether entertainemnt is allowed by Geeta/Bible. whether a girl should wear slawar kamez or jeans.

Why do muslims seek answers to above questions in Quran? Is that the purpose of Quran to decide every SINGLE step in the life of a Muslim? !!

Why Muslims are incapable to DIFFERENTIATE b/w Religious Text which is only for purpose of understanding philosophy and social life which should be guided by ones own choice and NOT Quran!!

I only find Muslims looking upto Quran and trying to find answers for each and every thing in it. I believe this is the ONLY main reason for their problems everywhere.

You ask why muslim girls cant wear jeans/Skirts - answer given is Quran says so! and then their is debate b/w different people (Muslims themselves also as can be seen in 31 pages on this forum) whether Quran says such a thing or not and attempts are made at right interpretation of Quran. But my question is why at the first place at all ask Quran for answer to such a thing!! May I know what does Bible, Geeta, Gurbani says about girls wearing Jeans/skirts?

For me the very attempt at seeking answer from Quran about what a girl should wear is ILLEGITIMATE.

If anyone can answer the question in blue I would be hugely thankful, as I myself have never looked or had thoughts even once in my life so far of looking up to my Religious Books for answer to the question of what should I wear or eat or do. For me my life decisions are my OWN and my religious Texts are there only to guide my soul and make me a better human person. But NEVER did I decide my life's action based on a religious text nor did I look for answers in it for deciding my life's action.

Muslims are always looking to Quran to decide what to wear, what to eat, how to give justice, how to live their life.

Hindus dont look to Bhagwad Geeta, or Vedas or Puranas to decide what to wear and what to eat or how to give justice. Similarly neither do Christians or Sikhs.

Thats why you lot are doing your level best to force us to be exactly as you are...and in most cases succeeding...

should be addressed as a first class issue in itself rather than focusing on specific manifestations of it.

Dude, you need to visit Pakistan more often! Once again, you're getting into an academic discussion on viability of "if... and .. if" scenarios.

Should be.....Many things should be done in Pakistan, what can be done is another issue.

First class issue......Are you kidding me? A state where the CJ has made THE law his personal b***h, and rest of the king makers trample on it, as it were their personal w***e, you are hoping that they'll take the time out and look at it seriously?

What I do see in a very carefully worded statement of your's is: To fix the system.

If that's what you're saying, then why the hell, introduce a new volatile issue in the present explosive mix anyways?????

Be thankful to Allah that you are living in Secualr turkey, you wont know how it is until you taste what we have tasted.

I live in Denmark, but i wouldn't be thankful if i was a woman with hijab if i lived in Turkey since they are denied education.

I live in Denmark, but i wouldn't be thankful if i was a woman with hijab if i lived in Turkey since they are denied education.

Why Hasn't AKP done anything about this?

Look around and you may agree with me..
Its not me being defeatist..Its me being realist...

I've read from the beginning, and I can't see from your point of view.

That was a wrong law from DAY ONE, and I think that it has been fixed!

Look around and you may agree with me..
Its not me being defeatist..Its me being realist...
Yara, no one has changed. Look at me, I am the same stubborn person, who joined couple of months back! :D

I think there are still universities with this law in action.
Well, there are a couple. Who cares, let them be racist pigs!

Again, the important point here is to remove the wrong in the LAW, not to go implement with a SLEDGE-HAMMER. If certain schools don't want Hijabis to be attending, then let them suffer economically, remove government subsidies, however, there is no need to lock horns with them. This is the art of mediation and compromise, bad habits take generations to fix, if you try to fix them overnight, you'll have an explosive response......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom