What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google: Hijab.

my bad. i confuse it with the niqab.

anyhow, i do not understand why is it such a big issue if it has not been absolutely mentioned in the Quran. Whatever happened to islamic jurisprudence.

I also understand that the Quran doesnt mention any woman wearing the hijab other than Muhammad's wives.

Nah... I'm showing love...I wished Ajtr could've been a real Pakistani...not the wannabe she is now.
Dude, where is the mantra, live and let be?

She is a very balanced girl, who cares she is Indian / Russian or Martian?

Ok...ok... Martian would kindle some feelings in me as well! :P

anyhow, i do not understand why is it such a big issue if it has not been absolutely mentioned in the Quran. Whatever happened to islamic jurisprudence.

I also understand that the Quran doesnt mention any woman wearing the hijab other than Muhammad's wives.

First try to teach the word jurisprudence to Neanderthals! :smokin:

Your hijab is my problem because it is an insult to my humanity.

I cannot trust a person, because unconciously it strikes me, that a person who is unwilling to show her face, is a person that can hardly be trusted.

But somehow it is ok to trust a woman who has shown 99% of herself to the rest of the world? Or maybe even more?

Or a woman who has paraded herself and dressed so that men get to see the most of her than one who is hiding herself for the perfect guy? The guy who will be THE ONLY ONE to have seen her...The SPECIAL GUY?

Mate, one more thing: What is this nonsense on the forum about sadistically bashing any Indian, I seriously don't get it. :undecided:

And by the way, your comments were totally uncalled for!
Does it matter when he gets the same dose from indians...........kharbooja kharbooje ko dekh kar rang badalta hai.

Dude, where is the mantra, live and let be?

She is a very balanced girl, who cares she is Indian / Russian or Martian?

Ok...ok... Martian would kindle some feelings in me as well! :P

First try to teach the word jurisprudence to Neanderthals! :smokin:

Who cares if she's Indian or a Martian.

BUT RUSSIAN.:woot:

:)

Do your homework kid! From your understanding- I understand you HEARD all this than read it up yourself?

But somehow it is ok to trust a woman who has shown 99% of herself to the rest of the world? Or maybe even more?

Or a woman who has paraded herself and dressed so that men get to see the most of her than one who is hiding herself for the perfect guy? The guy who will be THE ONLY ONE to have seen her...The SPECIAL GUY?

Yara, we can see that even through five layers of clothes. Now don't go bashing me, it's a joke! :D

I had a pretty strict wahabi household as well. Specially my grandfather who was extreme in his views specially against other human beings. My dad turned out quite different and I turned out completely off the reservation. Maybe he should never have allowed his children to see the world how it really was, he could have actually managed to make a MR Zavaran out of us.

Yaara your posts are very serious these days, actually for a while now. Your lighhearted posts used to be quite a pleasure to read. Although you never posted a lot I remember your sense of humor.

Do not lose it.

Nah... I'm showing love...I wished Ajtr could've been a real Pakistani...not the wannabe she is now.
For ajtr there is no pakistan hence there is no question of wanna be arises. As for ajtr can hop both side of wagha according to her own wish and will........for her partition never happened:azn:

Yaara your posts are very serious these days, actually for a while now. Your lighhearted posts used to be quite a pleasure to read. Although you never posted a lot I remember your sense of humor.

Do not lose it.

Yeah, I went through few of his earlier posts, and seems he has radically changed in the past couple of months! :what:

For ajtr there is no pakistan hence there is no question of wanna be arises. As for ajtr can hop both side of wagha according to her own wish and will........for her partition never happened:azn:

That was uncalled for.

“We all know that Oscar Wilde would never refer to himself in the third person.”
~ Oscar Wilde on me, you, them, us, and himself

:cheesy:

5 layers? they must have alot of money!
I have seen some strange things. A man divorced his 21 year old bride as a "na-mahram" saw a strand of her hair. And the Ulema-Jirga, came to a conclusion that the husband had the right to do that.

F**k the arrival of Wahabi dogs in my home-town. Well, not to worry as viral vectoring, mixed with a nasty pathogen will solve this problem. Just have to pinpoint the "non-local" gene and ZAPPPPPPPPP.... them.... their offsprings... all gone....just like the silent hand of GOD....

Science, such a beautiful thing.........:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom