What's new

Why is Iran upset with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What non sense!!

Persian foreign ministry is "investigating" Pakistani interference in Panjsher!! What bloody non sense, a third world rat hole talking big, and read this inline with Ahmadinejad utterance. Its crystal clear the Persian establishment is back on it's back stabbing ways. As I said, stop being tout of Persians, it's an embarrassment to see you wiping their asses.
Third world rat hole? Man, i can bet my left arm on it. Ask any, ANY tourist who has been to both Pakistan and Iran. And then ask from him/her which one was the third world rat hole country :lol:. I dare you.
Thank You for admitting that you are the biggest exporter of Terrorism.
Terrorists for you. Freedom fighters for others.

I think it's a typical staunch sunni vs shia problem.

Iran does not have a problem with mainstream Sunnis based on Ideology as some people like to think. Iran has Sunnis serving in our armed forces, both regular Military as well as Basij/IRGC. Our current commander of the Navy is Sunni. We Have had a Defense Minister who was Sunni Arab and he used to be the commander of the IRGC Navy in the early 90s. Iran not only supports The Sunnis in Palestine but Iranian Shia volunteers have also gone to fight and died protecting the Sunnis in Bosnia during the war in the Balkans!

All Iranians have to do is keep their mouth shut and mind their own business. Last thing they should want is (their neighbor) Pakistan join the anti- Iran train, because if it did than game is over for the Iranian regime.

All Iranians have to do is keep their mouth shut and mind their own business. Last thing they should want is (their neighbor) Pakistan join the anti- Iran train, because if it did than game is over for the Iranian regime.
The worlds biggest superpower USA and the entire Western world are anti Iranian for the past 42+ years. They achieved nothing. What would our neighbor with no economy do to us? Not that we are rude people, we just reply to rudeness. Try to talk respectful.
Dare me?? LOL

You persian rat, there is something called "YOUTUBE". go use it, and see for yourself what tourists say about Pakistan. Despite the war we fought with America and its poddles in Afghanistan, we earn 16 billion dollars in tourism last year.

You are axis of evil for crying out loud. :omghaha:
Ah, name calling. And ''there is something called "YOUTUBE" '' High intelligent post i see. :lol:

Good, now use your 16 billion dollars to combat honor killings etc

Precisely. These Persians have loud mouth disease. If they are not willing to cure themselves, someone will do for them, for their own benefit.

What non sense!!

Persian foreign ministry is "investigating" Pakistani interference in Panjsher!! What bloody non sense, a third world rat hole talking big, and read this inline with Ahmadinejad utterance. Its crystal clear the Persian establishment is back on it's back stabbing ways. As I said, stop being tout of Persians, it's an embarrassment to see you wiping their asses.
If Iran is a 3rd world Rat hole, what does that make Pakistan? Which country has greater natural resources? Which country has the higher literacy rate? Which country has the higher life expectancy? Which country has the lower infant mortality rate? Again if Iran is a 3rd World Rat hole, what does that make Pakistan?

Number of rumours going on but does any one know why Iran is upset with Pak on Afghan government?

Were they looking for more role in new IEA government?

Reliable sources have claimed that Pak and US have had a detailed discussion on this and Pak agreed to US that they wont let Iran take advantage of situation in Afghanistan. Pak through a third country ( ? China ? US) agreed with Israel for no role of Iran in new Afghan government. Not sure what will Pak get in return for these favours, however things have been agreed upon, we ll see them in coming months.

Iranian are not stupid, every thing in Iranian media is tightly monitored and regulated , we can't simply ignore as an individual's opinion when Ahmedinijad spoke to Indian TV ( ? Why he chose India Television is also a strong signal of unhappiness with Pak) . They know that as a mater of fact that Pakistan had no role in Panjshir events. Also Iran has no sympathy with resistance, if they were sympathetic they would have given asylum to leadership of resistance. Expect some senior Indian leadership travelling to Iran or vice versa, to send strong signals to Pakistan.

There is defiantly something else going on .

Any sane opinions please?
Yar we should pull out our hand from these proxies now.Soviets out,USA out from Afghanistan,now we should just make sure that Iran doesn't cause any trouble for us in Afghanistan.I am sure pakistan establishment will make sure this as some recent visits of iranian officials to Pakistan are evident.

West and Israel always play its proxies far away from its heartland and hits Iran's mainland, India also tried to do so against Pakistan but they seem to be failing.

Now our focus should be development of our own people. Iran and Arabs are challenged in their own homeland so they will always waste their energies in proxies.USA will not abstain from hitting them until its mainland is targeted which its Muslim enemys cannot.

Pakistan should focus purely on development of people not on proxies.actively guard pak-iran ,pak - Afghanistan borders and we are good 👍

Precisely. These Persians have loud mouth disease. If they are not willing to cure themselves, someone will do for them, for their own benefit.
Dude, you literally have your own lands occupied by India yet do nothing about the occupation but talk big 24/7. Does that make you super duper loud mouths? :lol:

Reality check : Pakistani lands are occupied at this very moment by foreign troops.

Ah, name calling. And ''there is something called "YOUTUBE" '' High intelligent post i see. :lol:

Good, now use your 16 billion dollars to combat honor killings etc

I do apologise, should have asked first if you lot got access to YouTube in your eeeyran. :D

Need I say more? :D

I do apologise, should have asked first if you lot got access to YouTube in your eeeyran. :D

Need I say more? :D
Iran is the same land that gave your country's name. Pakistan. Learn to respect your dad, kid. :lol:

I guess we must let Pakistan win in the honor killing area :D. I could have posted thousand incidents that happened but a simple fact checking is enough.

Honour killings in Pakistan[1] are known locally as karo-kari (Urdu: کاروکاری‎).[2] Pakistan has the highest number of documented and estimated honour killings per capita of any country in the world; about one-fifth of the world's honour killings are committed in Pakistan (1,000 out of the 5,000 per year total).[3]

Need to say more?:D
If Iran is a 3rd world Rat hole, what does that make Pakistan? Which country has greater natural resources? Which country has the higher literacy rate? Which country has the higher life expectancy? Which country has the lower infant mortality rate? Again if Iran is a 3rd World Rat hole, what does that make Pakistan?
Unbelievable. I thought i saw everything. What's next? Bangladeshi trying to compare with Iran? :lol:

The worlds biggest superpower USA and the entire Western world are anti Iranian for the past 42+ years. They achieved nothing. What would our neighbor with no economy do to us? Not that we are rude people, we just reply to rudeness. Try to talk respectful.
Same thing it did to Soviets in 80, Iranian stooges in 90’s and than the alliance of 52 countries in 00, only differences this time will be matter of months instead of years. Theater is going to be Iranian land and there will be no shortage of diplomatic support, GCC funds and US support.

Same thing it did to Soviets in 80, Iranian stooges in 90’s and than the alliance of 52 countries in 00, only differences this time will be matter of months instead of years. Theater is going to be Iranian land and there will be no shortage of diplomatic support, GCC funds and US support.
First try to free Kashmir then talk big.

Dude, you literally have your own lands occupied by India yet do nothing about the occupation but talk big 24/7. Does that make you super duper loud mouths? :lol:

Reality check : Pakistani lands are occupied at this very moment by foreign troops.

We "claim" Kashmir as ours, we never had it , but if you have done your little bit of studies, we wrestled the land bigger the size of Switzerland from Indian clutches in the war, it's called azad (librated) kashmir. Lol. You Persians and your stupidity.

When was the last time you fought and won a war? :D

If we are loud mouths, we have reasons to be, we can wipe most nations off this planet if we wish. You being loud mouths is laughable. :D

We "claim" Kashmir as ours, we never had it , but if you have done your little bit of studies, we wrestled the land bigger the size of Switzerland from Indian clutches in the war, it's called azad (librated) kashmir. Lol. You Persians and your stupidity.

When was the last time you fought and won a war? :D

If we are loud mouths, we have reasons to be, we can wipe most nations off this planet if we wish. You being loud mouths is laughable. :D
Everyone has its claims.. India is for now having the bigger claim it seems. Imagine, a rat nation like India, where people openly shit in the streets and its women gang raped every second? Imagine losing territory to such a shit power :rofl:

I wish you the best though..nothing against Pakistan. Just replying to people attacking my country out of nowhere.

If you have to ask that then you really don't know much about Iran do you know?

If you were a smart Pakistani you should not bring up the subject of Honor Killings in a debate with Iranians. Pakistan has Iran beaten hands down when it comes to the number of Honor Killings. You guys really take the cake! :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom