What's new

Why Is Indian Food So Popular All Over The World?

The best thing about indian food is its diversity.

In north india most of the guys likes north indian and and all the ladies like to eat dosa's and other south indian food

The best thing about indian food is its diversity.

In north india most of the guys likes north indian and and all the ladies like to eat dosa's and other south indian food

Masala Dosa
dosa.jpg

Idli Vada
af34b7aa338aefa6fbd397f117b259ea_large.jpg

My mouth's watering just thinking about it! :D

Because when the Saag is just right and dripping with thick Paneer, it squeaks when you bite into it.

Actually Indian or should I say south Asian food isn't famous at all among westerns. If anything it has a bad rep of being smelly and oily.

Actually Indian or should I say south Asian food isn't famous at all among westerns. If anything it has a bad rep of being smelly and oily.

You should stop hanging out with the rednecks:lol: How do you think all these restaurants are doing business around the world?

You should stop hanging out with the rednecks:lol: How do you think all these restaurants are doing business around the world?

Well dude there is a huge south Asian population in the western world, so a large chunk of desi restaurants' customer base is south asians. And of course you have your occasional blond bobleheads wanting to try different food for a change. But for most desi food, as tasty as it is, does have a bad rep.

Not saying this to be mean but curry does stink, no if ands or buts. The aromatics are infused into the oils which makes it delicious but when those same spicy and pungent oils reemerge on your skin, they stank!.

And don't even get me started on cooking the stuff, roommates bitched/gave me dirty looks for a week. I only ordered in after that.

Back
Top Bottom