What's new

Why is Indian army training for ANA was so bad?

He’s just making you feel good with feel good videos and tweets nothing else, otherwise he would not have almost all of his followers from Pakistan and his comments section is filled with Pakistanis.

According to him China is in South Asia instead of East Asia and Pak is ahead of India in 4th Industrial Revolution, it’s upto you to believe him or not.

Really , you do know that he commanded an artillery Battrey in Ladakh as an Indian army captain. So you truly believe he does not know where China is ? He has spoken in China so many times. How May time have you been to china ?

He does make us feel good but what he says is Smart. When I was growing up india had smart leaders like arak bhari vajpai , advani. These folks were thinkers and were able to put things into prepective. Now india is filled with people who keep calling others idiots.

I have not heard anything from you to refute anything that I have written yet you keep calling a published scholar an idiot

“One’s opinion of others is speaks more about one’s self”

K

He’s just making you feel good with feel good videos and tweets nothing else, otherwise he would not have almost all of his followers from Pakistan and his comments section is filled with Pakistanis.

According to him China is in South Asia instead of East Asia and Pak is ahead of India in 4th Industrial Revolution, it’s upto you to believe him or not.
Why bother

IAF will be wiped out in 10 hour or 12 hours by PLAAF

And they will use indian roads to take over Leh
Indian roads to take over LEH and DBO

Really , you do know that he commanded an artillery Battrey in Ladakh as an Indian army captain. So you truly believe he does not know where China is ? He has spoken in China so many times. How May time have you been to china ?

He does make us feel good but what he says is. Smart. When I was growing up we india had smart leaders like arak bhari vajpai , advani. These folks were thinkers and were able to put things into prepective. Now india is filled with people who keep calling others idiots.

I have not heard anything from you to refute anything that I have written yet you keep calling a published scholar an idiot

K
Your and mine convo reminded me of this video

He does make us feel good but what he says is Smart. When I was growing up india had smart leaders like arak bhari vajpai , advani. These folks were thinkers and were able to put things into prepective. Now india is filled with people who keep calling others idiots.

K

Hello budy when did 25 k Indians surrender
And when did you take back your area in Assam and Bangladesh pls enlighten me

@Khan vilatey

@Sudarshan

IMG_20210827_200442.jpg

Why bother

IAF will be wiped out in 10 hour or 12 hours by PLAAF

And they will use indian roads to take over Leh
Indian roads to take over LEH and DBO

How much territory was liberated by the PLA in northern India without firing a shot believe your state minter said 40000km sq

Seems I was right

K

How much territory was liberated by the PLA in northern India without firing a shot believe your state minter said 40000km sq

Seems I was right

K

@Khan vilatey

@Sudarshan

IMG_20210827_200442.jpg

BCS as far as I know Bangladesh was created in 1971 didn't know it was created in 1962 @Sudarshan

@Khan vilatey

Seems I was right

K
He was talking about 1962.
If you read his book he says this lol. That Pakistan pretends to be weak yet India has not managed to take any territory from Pakistan in the last 75 years

O
Because he himself says that India is not interested in Pakistan

@Khan vilatey

@Sudarshan

View attachment 773517
That’s some authentic stuff

@Khan vilatey

@Sudarshan

View attachment 773518

BCS as far as I know Bangladesh was created in 1971 didn't know it was created in 1962 @Sudarshan

@Khan vilatey

You need to go read history,

In 1962 India wanted to take over Assam , the Pakistani’s let them come in and then attracted and cut their lines of supply arresting a brigadier and more.

This caused the failed attack on Lahore in 1965

In 1971 due to our own political strife, zulim by us on our Bangladeshi brethren Pakistan and Indian terrorism we lost East Pakistan. Just for reference East Pakistan was separated by west Pakistan by 2000 kms of Indian occupied territory and surrounds Bangladesh on three sides.

K

You need to go read history,

In 1962 India wanted to take over Assam , the Pakistani’s let them come in and then attracted and cut their lines of supply arresting a brigadier and more.

This caused the failed attack on Lahore in 1965

In 1971 due to our own political strife, zulim by us on our Bangladeshi brethren Pakistan and Indian terrorism we lost East Pakistan. Just for reference East Pakistan was separated by west Pakistan by 2000 kms of Indian occupied territory and surrounds Bangladesh on three sides.

K
Source for this event

In 1962 with 25k Indians surrendering
@Sudarshan @Khan vilatey

Did you know Assam joined Indian union in 1950 much before

while modi and his radar cloud theory is a genius.
Or the pao kilo ka atom bomb is rather an achievement in science.
Source for this event

In 1962 with 25k Indians surrendering
@Sudarshan @Khan vilatey

Did you know Assam joined Indian union in 1950 much before
What do you want to say? If it had been true then it would have been known in whole internet, when did he dream and created this story?

Funny how Pakistan cant wipe out your untrained tribal insurgency armed with ak 47 and sandals but try to comment on an Sri lanka army that defeated a terror group with a air force ,a navy and entire suicide division, sam , anti aircraft guns, submarines, suicide planes and main battle tanks
And the ltte that massacred false super power India troops with help from Sri lankan intelligence
And importantly supported financially from the eu and us and Canada and directly armed and trained by India
And while the un and the west directly threatening Sri lanka to stop the war and us even threatening military action
And after all completely wiping out a the ltte

After that You want comment on the capability Sri lanka army

We asked you didn't so we go together with the ltte remarked them and massacred you troops
LTTE was a Christian organization and killer of Rajiv Gandhi were all Christian.. Blaming India for ever thing will not help.. we were under Italian rule till 2014..

Back
Top Bottom