What's new

Why is Indian army training for ANA was so bad?

1962: China clobbered India

Mao Zedong, while deciding to attack India (in a meeting at start of October 1962, possibly 6 October), in response to Nehru's obnoxious and arrogant "Forward Policy", directed PLA that they shall teach such a lesson to India, which ensures at least 25 years of peace along the disputed borders. PLA complied with and thoroughly routed Indian Army in erstwhile NEFA (now Arunachal Pradesh). Rest is history. :lol: :lol:

Possibly, this training was imparted in some studio of Bollywood. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still no answer and Indians have to mention 1971 where they outnumber PA by 12:1. Some self respecting Indian should ask Ajit Doval why his tactics didn't work and ANA failed to take a single stand against a rag tag militia. Indian trainers did train ANA so did they make any difference in the battlefield?

Still no answer and Indians have to mention 1971 where they outnumber PA by 12:1. Some self respecting Indian should ask Ajit Doval why his tactics didn't work and ANA failed to take a single stand against a rag tag militia. Indian trainers did train ANA so did they make any difference in the battlefield?

It was actually 15:1 minimum. But 1971 ACTUALLY proves the weakness and inferiority of the indian military. All 1971 proves is that 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers with low ammunition need to be isolated by over 2204 kms from their mainland, in order for 700,000 indian soldiers backed by over a million bangladeshi militia men to be able to compete with those 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers........ :disagree:

The above is also the reason why india has not been able to take on the Pakistani military on the indian western front despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............:azn:

It was actually 15:1 minimum. But 1971 ACTUALLY proves the weakness and inferiority of the indian military. All 1971 proves is that 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers with low ammunition need to be isolated by over 2204 kms from their mainland, in order for 700,000 indian soldiers backed by over a million bangladeshi militia men to be able to compete with those 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers........ :disagree:

The above is also the reason why india has not been able to take on the Pakistani military on the indian western front despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............:azn:
Well they lost 120 sqkm to PA at western front in Chamb. The area is named after Maj Gen Iftekhar Janjua and is known as Iftekhar Abad. As in Pravin Sawhney words "Pakistan is not a walk over" .

Ok indian training is so bad ?

Your fully trained did not do any better in Dhaka ?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!........in dhaka, over 700,000 indian troops needed the help of over 1 million bangladeshi militia men to take on 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers with low ammunition who were cut off from their mainland by over 2204 kms.............that is ALSO the reason why india has not been able to take on Pakistan on the indian western front despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............ :azn:

US army training also bad and so is Indian army training because ANA lost. Only Pakistan trained talibs are the real deal.
Pakistan army stronger than Indian army + US army hence proved. :cheesy:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!........in dhaka, over 700,000 indian troops needed the help of over 1 million bangladeshi militia men to take on 45,000 lightly armed PA soldiers with low ammunition who were cut off from their mainland by over 2204 kms.............that is ALSO the reason why india has not been able to take on Pakistan on the indian western front despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............ :azn:

Also 200 IAF v one sole squadron of PAF that also held for 3 to 4 furious days..

EXACTLY!!!!!!.........In short, all 1971 proves is that unless faced with virtual impossible odds, there is NO WAY india can take on Pakistan militarily.

historically , all the documented history of our battles as long as Pakistan has to fight 3:1 odd Pakistan can keep india at bay...whether be it a Chawinda or on 27 Feb

Pakistan in general has better officers , soldiers and for course combat pilots, but a ratio greater than 3:1 Pakistan will not be able to sustain against an indian on slaught.

US army training also bad and so is Indian army training because ANA lost. Only Pakistan trained talibs are the real deal.
Pakistan army stronger than Indian army + US army hence proved. :cheesy:

India lost because it morally backing the wrong side. Corrupt warlords, that did war crimes and largely a undemocratic setup.

Indian military training isn't much to speak about as it isnt considered top tier.

Last edited:
Why bother

IAF will be wiped out in 10 hour or 12 hours by PLAAF

And they will use indian roads to take over Leh
Indian roads to take over LEH and DBO

Just wanted to set the record straight.

what I said was that india is building roads in Leh and DBO. I believe that China will roll over Indian troops based on their higher mobility, line of supplies and training and then roll down into Indian Punjab using all the roads, bridges and infrastructure that india built. The One reason why China stopped in 1962 was terrible lines of supply and a lack of infrastructure on the Indian side.

india has always lost to armies invading them from the mountains. I believe india was conquered 18 times by the Afghans…..

This is what happens when you have a chai wala as prime minister who does not understand the strategic issues and wisdom of the ages.

Before you go on a rant about this and that please understand that I fully expect the Pakistani army to invade india when the Chinese are moving in from the north. This was the greatest debacle by FM Ayub khan in 1962

k

Just wanted to set the record straight.

what I said was that india is building roads in Leh and DBO. I believe that China will roll over Indian troops based on their higher mobility, line of supplies and training and then roll down into Indian Punjab using all the roads, bridges and infrastructure that india built. The One reason why China stopped in 1962 was terrible lines of supply and a lack of infrastructure on the Indian side.

india has always lost to armies invading them from the mountains. I believe india was conquered 18 times by the Afghans…..

This is what happens when you have a chai wala as prime minister who does not understand the strategic issues and wisdom of the ages.

Before you go on a rant about this and that please understand that I fully expect the Pakistani army to invade india when the Chinese are moving in from the north. This was the greatest debacle by FM Ayub khan in 1962

k
Believe what you want and don't quote me again thanks

Back
Top Bottom