What's new

Why is Indian army training for ANA was so bad?

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The details are in and I believe I am ready to prove my hypothesis that Indian military training is terrible

1) India trained the TLM or Tamil Tiger terrorists in the 70s , they started losing then india had to go in and try to defeat them militarily the TLM then took on training from other sources and started defeating the Indian army

2) the indians then trained the Sri Lankan army and they kept losing against the TLM. finally Pakitan and China had to train their army resulting in complete military defeat of the Tamil tigers

3) the Indians then trained the therik e taliban Pakistan terrorists or TTP which the Pakistani army completely routed from Pakistan

4) now the recent indian training for Afghan national army (ANA) and Afghan national police were trained by the Indians and they were completely defeated by the Afghan emirate forces Allegedly trained by Pakistan according to the Indians. The only thing that put up some fight were western trained Afghan commandos but they were too few to matter.

why is Indian training so bad?

k

Why Pakistan Army training is so bad
1) 95,000 Pakistani Army surrendered in 1971 and there was creation of new country name Bangladesh.
2) In Kargil they came to capture peaks when Indian army were resting down and when Lion Indian Army came they ran like any thing.
3) Always play Double Game, On one side pretend to be with War on Terror and on other side promoting terrorist organizations.
Triggered 🤣

1) 95,000 Pakistani Army surrendered in 1971 and there was creation of new country name Bangladesh.
2) In Kargil they came to capture peaks when Indian army were resting down and when Lion Indian Army came they ran like any thing.
3) Always play Double Game, On one side pretend to be with War on Terror and on other side promoting terrorist organizations.

You talk about taking so called Azad Kashmir Azad Kashmir , what is that ? a new Yogurt drink ? You never take it ? who is stopping you ? Dont you have the training to take it? why is your training so bad ?

Indeed it's very bad.

Now the question is, how come the Martial Race Pakistan Army wasnt able to defeat or take Kashmir from ineffectively trained Indian Army. I hope we can somehow blame the Jews for this.

No I don’t think so , you should really be looking at you’re self because you are far more weaker coward. you got given Apache helicopters , french submarine, Raphael planes, mirages planes , aircraft carriers , sukhois30s , mig 29 bigger by 7 sizes , one billion population still growing vs a Pakistan. Who are sanctioned by all arm sellers still you are unable to enter Pakistan proper. your only victory was 71 because east phoney Pakistanis and there disloyal troops pulled rug out of us real Pakistanis. So if you look at these odds which are actually a lot bigger in your favour you are the real donkey on here and my Pakhtuns ancestors , ransacked you regular you were no more than cheap cattle to them worthless garbage u smelly ugly darky

No I don’t think so , you should really be looking at you’re self because you are far more weaker coward. you got given Apache helicopters , french submarine, Raphael planes, mirages planes , aircraft carriers , sukhois30s , mig 29 bigger by 7 sizes , one billion population still growing vs a Pakistan. Who are sanctioned by all arm sellers still you are unable to enter Pakistan proper. your only victory was 71 because east phoney Pakistanis and there disloyal troops pulled rug out of us real Pakistanis. So if you look at these odds which are actually a lot bigger in your favour you are the real donkey on here and my Pakhtuns ancestors , ransacked you regular you were no more than cheap cattle to them worthless garbage u smelly ugly darky
Why are you so triggered?

I am asking a legitimate question here. Since this thread has "kinda proved" that IA has ineffective training, it's obvious that the question will arise how come the martial race Pakistan Army with no.1 training facility has not been able to take Kashmir from India? I'm not even talking about 1971 here.

Why are you so triggered?

I am asking a legitimate question here. Since this thread has "kinda proved" that IA has ineffective training, it's obvious that the question will arise how come the martial race Pakistan Army with no.1 training facility has not been able to take Kashmir from India? I'm not even talking about 1971 here.

Congratulations Pakistan you made a stalemate against all those odds . So maybe u go ask your IA this question not us ! Martial race omg lol , your English masters give Punjabis servants turban wearers nothing to do with us. your IA got walloped by China in 1962 and recently by them what have you done nothing. stop banging on Pakistan door if you to afraid of China

Indeed it's very bad.

Now the question is, how come the Martial Race Pakistan Army wasnt able to defeat or take Kashmir from ineffectively trained Indian Army. I hope we can somehow blame the Jews for this.
It was maneuvering China to start fighting the Indians , this way we can take over all of India rather than just Kashmir
Yes they were defeated in 1971 by Bangladeshis unless you are confirming that india spreads terrorism around the world and was responsible for atrocities in Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I believe midi acknowledged this lol

kargil half the captured peaks are still in Pakistani control after liberation from India , why does India not take them back. Purely due to inferior training

So as Pakistan is better at playing double games , I believe in the next 3 years india will lose big of not all of India

wanted to clarify , India alleges that Pakistan provided training to the IEAF, Pakistan has never said this.
K

Last edited:
What odds? I thought IA - with ineffective training according to this thread - should be a weak opponent for a no.1 trained Pakistan army. But still this "ineffective army" created odds? How is that possible ?

We so your training is to jump in freezing rivers when facing the Chinese or get drowned or beaten up. Now go talk to your Bangladeshis cousins Pakistan is none of your business

It was maneuvering China to start fighting the Indians , this way we can take over all of India rather than just Kashmir
You mean that no.1 trained Pakistan Army will need China's help for taking over a weak and "ineffectively trained" IA?
Okay.
We so your training is to jump in freezing rivers when facing the Chinese or get drowned or beaten up. Now go talk to your Bangladeshis cousins Pakistan is none of your business
Yes because we are weakly trained, isnt that right? I'm still not clear why the no.1 trained Martial Race Pakistan Army wasnt able to take Kashmir from India.

You mean that no.1 trained Pakistan Army will need China's help for taking over a weak and "ineffectively trained" IA?
Okay.
Yes see india is 4 times larger with a population that is 7 times larger we need lines of supply. pakistan as a country has only one enemy India! So all our strategy and technology is India specific

k

Well given the fact that for both 71 and Kargil there are Indian military personal officially testifying to the ferocity and fighting prowess of the Pakistani army Jawans, even to the extent of recommending them for the highest military award, I'll say that you are trying too hard.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom