What's new

Why is Indian army training for ANA was so bad?

Okay this makes sense. Thanks for a sane reply.

The answer is same. Pakistan Army is a good force. You cant walk over them. Let's give credit where it's due (just like you did). There have been instances where the IA itself has praised the combat prowess of PA.

See I didnt make a thread calling Pakistan Army ineffective. Since the thread was made about IA, hence I kept on asking that question.

Again, thanks for the sane reply. Good day!

Good we have come to an agreement. Calling Pakistan army ineffective does not hurt me or others, Indians have said far worse stuff and we pay it back in kind. India can never be Pakistan's friend, we know that and we expect that, and so we prepare for that eventuality.

Because it will lead to a war, a small scale skirmish is what IN and PK can afford, anything more than that is going to be a headache.

No my friend, it will not be a headache, it will be a heartache and gut wrenching for both countries. Lets not kid ourselves into thinking this a cricket match or some one-man-army bollywood movie satisfying inner Indian desires. This is serious stuff. It is life and death. Modi's adverturism in 2019 is testatement to that fact. Dont kid yourselves on this. War is miserable, destructive, and humiliating.

But a word of advice to both of you, you are not going to get pro-India content on this forum and no one will care and some will be outright hurtful. No one is forcing you to stay, just go to Indian forums where they love bashing Pakistan all day long and that is fine by us because that is your space. It amazes me why there are so many Indians on PDF....its beginning to look like a very unhealthy obsession that might need clinical attention. Such threads will keep popping up, they are meant to troll you, it is click bait....dont click...you will just sucked into these kinds of war of words. Learn to walk away, its not worth it.

Good we have come to an agreement. Calling Pakistan army ineffective does not hurt me or others, Indians have said far worse stuff and we pay it back in kind. India can never be Pakistan's friend, we know that and we expect that, and so we prepare for that eventuality.

No my friend, it will not be a headache, it will be a heartache and gut wrenching for both countries. Lets not kid ourselves into thinking this a cricket match or some one-man-army bollywood movie satisfying inner Indian desires. This is serious stuff. It is life and death. Modi's adverturism in 2019 is testatement to that fact. Dont kid yourselves on this. War is miserable, destructive, and humiliating.

But a word of advice to both of you, you are not going to get pro-India content on this forum and no one will care and some will be outright hurtful. No one is forcing you to stay, just go to Indian forums where they love bashing Pakistan all day long and that is fine by us because that is your space. It amazes me why there are so many Indians on PDF....its beginning to look like a very unhealthy obsession that might need clinical attention. Such threads will keep popping up, they are meant to troll you, it is click bait....dont click...you will just sucked into these kinds of war of words. Learn to walk away, its not worth it.
Some sensible words for our enemy folks.

Funny how Pakistan cant wipe out your untrained tribal insurgency armed with ak 47 and sandals but try to comment on an Sri lanka army that defeated a terror group with a air force ,a navy and entire suicide division, sam , anti aircraft guns, submarines, suicide planes and main battle tanks
I didn't see a Reply from a Pakistani criticising SiriLanka , Rather it was from an Indian who was calling SLA a Terrorist Army. Correct me if i Misunderstood your Reply , Cheers.

I didn't see a Reply from a Pakistani criticising SiriLanka , Rather it was from an Indian who was calling SLA a Terrorist Army. Correct me if i Misunderstood your Reply , Cheers.
Hello I was commenting on the first post of this thread that claimed Sri lanka was trained by India and kept losing to the ltte at the start of the war. That is untrue in 1987 despite the army being much smaller at the time we managed to corner the ltte in small 5km area, even almost killed prabakaran in an air strike but he escaped to India, and India launched the weapons supply drop and government at the time told troops not to attack the Indians because they were on a humanitarian mission
They were a few other Pakistanis and Indians being misinformed and falsely saying we needed to be retrained to defeat the ltte on this thread,
I don't have a problem with the capability of Pakistan or India military just want the sla to receive the credit it's due

On the Indian making allegations against the SLA, he is a terrorist supporter they are a lots of them in t n, they are angry the sla defeated ltte ,I hope India deals with those psychopaths as they are a danger to muslims and regular Hindus in India and Pakistan

I hope the site could take action against him for making such vile statement

so ask them?..
Sure, so do you control whole of Kashmir now?

No.. but clearly you dont either.

Pakistani kashmir looks like heaven compared shit hole you made.
Typical Indian mindset. They think they have some sort of superior brain and the smartest people in the world

Yes... that is because they dont read the facts.

That's not what the OP said. I'm only talking about the OP when I mention 'ineffective'

what is OP?..
But Kashmir still remains with India. How is that possible?

Kashmir is not with india, it is terrority illegally annexed. People over there cant stand india.

Last edited:
So the "quantitative advantage" that you mentioned earlier doesnt work either.

That is because you are assuming ANA has the same soldering qualitied of an Indian soldier...

So it isn't training, it isnt quantity, then what is it exactly? What is stopping Pakistan from taking Kashmir from India?

Airpower.

Currently balance enables PAF to effectively defend Pakistan only.
If you want to believe it, who am I to stop you.

You cant. this has been covered by the international press.
We both are doing fine without personal attacks and I wish to keep it that way.

i just shared a true story.

Last edited:
Because it will lead to a war, a small scale skirmish is what IN and PK can afford, anything more than that is going to be a headache.

so basically you are too poor to fight a war.

Funny PM IK said the same thing just before you attacked on 26 Feb 2019. ..pity you people dont listen
Why would we change when the facts are available for all to see?

India changes facts alot.... stupidly and shamelessly.

where do you want me to start?
It amazes me why there are so many Indians on PDF....i

they must find india boring.

This guy imagines he is some sort of strategic and tactical genius

nope.. he just a run of the mill typical indian... especially when he said "india doesnt change facts"... i just rolled over and laughed.

he still doesnt understand the difference between an army being classed "average" v being classed as "ineffective".. he is building his entire arguement around that.
hey just like coming to a Pakistani forum to be humiliated.

probably in real life no body talks to them... this is probably only social life they have.

You talk about taking so called Azad Kashmir Azad Kashmir , what is that ? a new Yogurt drink ? You never take it ? who is stopping you ? Dont you have the training to take it? why is your training so bad ?
So called Azad Kashmir already came under Pakistan's control before King of J&K acceded Kashmir with India and Indian troops landed in Srinagar.

Kashmir is not with india, it is terrority illegally annexed. People over there cant stand india
Okay.

No.. but clearly you dont either
When did I say we do?

That is because you are assuming ANA has the same soldering qualitied of an Indian soldier..
Oh so ANA doesnt have Soldiering qualities. Nothing to do with Indian's training? Okay.

Airpower.

Currently balance enables PAF to effectively defend Pakistan only.
So Pakistan lacks something after all? Okay.

You cant. this has been covered by the international press.
I already said I'm not going to defend it. Seems you missed that part.

i just shared a true story.
We both are doing fine without personal attacks and calling it a true story, I wish to keep it that way.

So wanted to ask the next logical question, does India have separate training for foreign soldiers or their over emphases on counter insurgency operations COIN significantly diluting their long war fighting ability ?

in 1965 and 1971 India’s military was geared towards fighting a war, their performance was dismal in 65 and 71 in west Pakistan where no significant military objectives were met. Th,e only silver lining has been sai chin but kargil was again a dismal loss with Pakistan retaining over 50 % of the captured peaks

the question really is

1)will India be able to take on China and Pakistan together? Specillay withPakistani Re supply from China

2) what would india do if another 30-50% even 100% of Kashmir is lost ? Will they move forces from the northern borders And central india risking significant issues with Punjab and Gujarati borders

3) without the extra strike core and with significant Pakistani RE supply capability from China would india let Kashmir and northern india go to defend Delhi and central India

4) with massive increase in parity vis a vis Pakistani modernization in all three force domains Air (India 1:075 from 1: 0.45) , army (India 1:0.85 from 1:0.5) , navy (India 1:0.5 from 1:0.35) will india be able to hold Pakistan back in an open conflict even if China does not engage

5) will it hold Pakistan if China also engages like in Korea. Are we looking at 80% Indian territorial losses. Will south India declare independence?

6) india’s force mobility is significantly limited as seen in Ladakh it took india over a year to get 100 -200k forces in position , the initial 60 k forces moved in with air mobility was dismal as it took over 3-6 months to achieve this in uncontested skies, what would happen if thes ground supply lines were under fire and the air space was contested . These 150 k troops would not be able to fight or RE supply.
k

So wanted to ask the next logical question, does India have separate training for foreign soldiers or their over emphases on counter insurgency operations COIN significantly diluting their long war fighting ability ?

in 1965 and 1971 India’s military was geared towards fighting a war, their performance was dismal in 65 and 71 in west Pakistan where no significant military objectives were met. Th,e only silver lining has been sai chin but kargil was again a dismal loss with Pakistan retaining over 50 % of the captured peaks

the question really is

1)will India be able to take on China and Pakistan together? Specillay withPakistani Re supply from China

2) what would india do if another 30-50% even 100% of Kashmir is lost ? Will they move forces from the northern borders And central india risking significant issues with Punjab and Gujarati borders

3) without the extra strike core and with significant Pakistani RE supply capability from China would india let Kashmir and northern india go to defend Delhi and central India

4) with massive increase in parity vis a vis Pakistani modernization in all three force domains Air (India 1:075 from 1: 0.45) , army (India 1:0.85 from 1:0.5) , navy (India 1:0.5 from 1:0.35) will india be able to hold Pakistan back in an open conflict even if China does not engage

5) will it hold Pakistan if China also engages like in Korea. Are we looking at 80% Indian territorial losses. Will south India declare independence?

6) india’s force mobility is significantly limited as seen in Ladakh it took india over a year to get 100 -200k forces in position , the initial 60 k forces moved in with air mobility was dismal as it took over 3-6 months to achieve this in uncontested skies, what would happen if thes ground supply lines were under fire and the air space was contested . These 150 k troops would not be able to fight or RE supply.
k
Praween Sawhney is just an idiot

Takes one to know one!

K
He’s just making you feel good with feel good videos and tweets nothing else, otherwise he would not have almost all of his followers from Pakistan and his comments section is filled with Pakistanis.

According to him China is in South Asia instead of East Asia and Pak is ahead of India in 4th Industrial Revolution, it’s upto you to believe him or not.

Back
Top Bottom