What's new

Why is IAF maintenance so bad?

For all ur 12 yrs on PDF, everyone knows u have been making only fan boy posts. LOL

For six years India evaluated Eurofighters in India for MMRCA and Singapore F-16s are stationed in Kalaikunda base six months of the year.

Does that mean HAL engineers know anything about these above aircrafts?
The question is wrong it should be

1) do HAL engineers know anything about engineering ?

An improvement would be
2) HAL has engineers ?

k

For all ur 12 yrs on PDF, everyone knows u have been making only fan boy posts. LOL

For six years India evaluated Eurofighters in India for MMRCA and Singapore F-16s are stationed in Kalaikunda base six months of the year.

Does that mean HAL engineers know anything about these above aircrafts?
You dont train others on it though. Thats the main difference

Mirage 2000 is just an upgraded versions of 3 and 5 🤦 and those lads at MRF know ins and outs of Mirages be it 3 5 or 2000s.
With FBW and FCS Mirage200 is a generation ahead of Pakistani Mirage5.
You dont train others on it though. Thats the main difference
When did Pakistani pilots get trained on Mirage2000 in France that they will train others? :P
The question is wrong it should be

1) do HAL engineers know anything about engineering ?

An improvement would be
2) HAL has engineers ?

k
I wont get into LCA or many other products made by HAL.
But Fyi, HAL made first India super sonic jet HF 24 Marut in 1960s
HaL started making Mig21s in India 1960s.

And they made 140 Su30 Mkis in India with more local integration than Pakistan does with Jf17 which it calls as Pakistani made jet.

Last edited:
With FBW and FCS Mirage200 is a generation ahead of Pakistani Mirage5.

When did Pakistani pilots get trained on Mirage2000 in France that they will train others? :P
Mirage 2000 is almost same and Pakistan has had access to mirages through Arabs. And Pakistan trained Arabs due to them being trained on Mirage 3 and 5s.

Low IQ people can't do technical things. They don't have the brain or the skills. For decades Indians have been telling people 58 % of NASA scientists are Indians. They believe in their own bullshit.

Last edited:
Another d!ck measuring contest, so typically desi

fetchimage.jpeg

Most here don't understand what is involved in maintenance but seem more qualified as Lollywood script writers.

Firstly, for all the wrong with the IAF, the one thing I commend them is for being answerable to the citizens of India and publish every kind of report. This is why people even get to talk. Just because other airforces don't think they have to inform their tax payers, doesn't mean they are doing a better job.

I am not saying we don't have problems but the age of the aircraft, the availability of spares and the knowledge of aircraft systems from so many countries is probably the real culprit.

I know i'm responding to high IQ rocks but maybe they get a clue?

Most here don't understand what is involved in maintenance but seem more qualified as Lollywood script writers.

Firstly, for all the wrong with the IAF, the one thing I commend them is for being answerable to the citizens of India and publish every kind of report. This is why people even get to talk. Just because other airforces don't think they have to inform their tax payers, doesn't mean they are doing a better job.

I am not saying we don't have problems but the age of the aircraft, the availability of spares and the knowledge of aircraft systems from so many countries is probably the real culprit.

I know i'm responding to high IQ rocks but maybe they get a clue?
There have been 20 odd crashes so far this year of IAF aircraft that’s not history it’s a painful legacy.

K

Back
Top Bottom