What's new

Why is Germany hostile against Türkiye but tolerant against underdeveloped and dictatoric states ?

Is Germany hostile against Türkiye

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurshid Celebi

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Dudes let us concentrate the Topic / Thread "Media War against Türkiye" here in relation with Germany !

I think the german politician want to show they are not affraid to lost the turkish vote (2 millions turk in Germany I think ) to defend a ideal.
Unfortunatelly they ara unable or unwilling to choice a good ideal.

turks in germany are idiots they should all vote for afd or any other npd like party as a dont forget us show

edit:
the normal folk dont like kurds much.. they are in sympathy with them because of hate against turks..
and one other big thing they are cousins in language so they have more common with them as with us

@Timur Can you publish please Ms. Merkels photos with dicator Sissi in Berlin and help to keep this thread alive ? It is important.

Cooperating with facists is a double cutting knife :tdown:

turks in germany are idiots they should all vote for afd or any other npd like party as a dont forget us show

edit:
the normal folk dont like kurds much.. they are in sympathy with them because of hate against turks..
and one other big thing they are cousins in language so they have more common with them as with us

I know about it. But Türkiye is great. And we trust in you and your peaceful lobby; never forget your roots

Ascimilation is a crime against HUMANITY. Integration is WELCOME

Some guys with GERMAN origins, them were donated carreer !

Please FOLLOW the post and contribute intensive !

Lets analyze : I believe RTE doesn't know and his Consultants Keep QUIET !

Said to be a FETO fellower, ethnic Kurd Professor

Osman CAN

graduated in Cologne 2002 !

osman-can.jpg

Dengir Mehmet Firat, said to be a DRUG DEALER ...; married with German accused in Türkiye changed to HDP

never on court cause MP immunity !

Married with Christine ZOZAN ( Took Kurdish Name) FIRAT

200px-Dengir_Mir_Mehmet_F%C4%B1rat_2015-March_%28cropped%29.jpg

Dengir Mir Mehmet Fırat Biyografi.info.

and the best :

CÜNEYT ZAPSU studied i MUNICH , CEO of RWE Turkey Holding A.Ş TÜRKIYE Yönetim Kurulu Başkani

Cüneyt Zapsu – PKK- Bim Üçgeni « Vatan Hainleri!

Cüneyt Zapsu kimdir? « Vatan Hainleri!

PIC from German Gymnasium Istanbul FOLLOWERS

Evrensel-Sefer-05042004.jpg

2397.jpg

Despite German hostility I find ironic that a german deputy can be condaned in Germany for PKK's propaganda, but in Turkey the deputy are free to support PKK.

Weakness and no selfconfidence, EZIKLIK

AKP has too less experience ! Nowhere on the globe a TERRORIST STALINIST AND COMMUNIST INFILTRATED PARTY as HDP IS could join TBMM.

This is something I've wondered a lot about too. You'd think with 3 million Turks living in Germany they'd be more friendly. And because of strong historical ties. Can it be the many Kurds living in Germany? I can't understand this open hostility and Kurd-supporting of Germany. Maybe it's the US pushing them to do this?

Why are you so obsessed with Germany? .

As an answer (to what i think is a ridiculous question):

NO Leo2A7 for Saudi

YES Type 214 with TOT for Turkey and participation in the IDAS missile program

I could go on but i think i'm wasting my time as you seem to have a one track mind.

Because many Turks in Germany are idiots.......
(The same for Kurds but the difference is that Germans are not the best when its about Geography and ethnicy in the Middle East)

Back
Top Bottom