What's new

Why is China opening so many fronts ?

Indonesia invaded half an island where she had absolutely no claim. U r not even fit to talk here.
U are not even fit to breath.

To add East Timor was given independence. So what are you even bitching about exactly?

Currently China is expanding beyond her border using BS cultural claim. If so then east Timor invasion was also legitimate using your logic.

No. You are speaking nonsense. They do have issues.

But here is the thing. Out of these nations, India is the one that is the weakest.

It will perhaps be in your interest to run over India and show your strength ...

You always go for the weakest link first. Chinese are wise.

U are not even fit to breath.

To add East Timor was given independence. So what are you even bitching about exactly?

Currently China is expanding beyond her border using BS cultural claim. If so then east Timor invasion was also legitimate using your logic.
China has a historical claim to the areas in contention. That's her perception.

Indonesia, which was formed on the foundation of the dutch east indies- didnt have any on east Timor.

ZERO claim.
Nada.

Yet decides to invade her.

Come on dude, why so defiant n keep twisting around?

I repeat: keep acting holy

China has a historical claim to the areas in contention. That's her perception.

Indonesia, which was formed on the foundation of the dutch east indies- didnt have any on east Timor.

ZERO claim.
Nada.

Yet decides to invade her.

Come on dude, why so defiant n keep twisting around?

I repeat: keep acting holy
By that logic China has no claim to the regions because the PRC were also formed after WW2.

Nice going you just shot yourself in the foot. How's that high IQ working for you?

In the last few months , China has -
Rammed 2 vietnamese boats , sinking one.
Harrassed Indonesian boats
Flown over taiwans territory 4 times
Banned imports from Australia
Indicted 2 Canadian citizens as revenge action
And ofcourse ingressed in no mans land on India's borders
It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.
well there are some parallels
there is a country that fought with china, pakistan, srilanka, nepal, invaded sikkam, goa, Junagadh, Deccan and than Bangladesh..al in the spam of just 20 years..

china is now here near that

By that logic China has no claim to the regions because the PRC were also formed after WW2.

Nice going you just shot yourself in the foot.
bla bla bla bla bla bla.

China claims those area since her dynastic period regardless of who's in charge.

'Indonesia' didnt have any becos the island was just a loose confederation of of tribalistic chiefdoms not associated with any particular empire- until the arrival of the Portuguese.

Keep lying

bla bla bla bla bla bla.

China claims those area since her dynastic period regardless of who's in charge.

'Indonesia' didnt have any becos the island was just a loose confederation of of tribalistic chiefdoms not associated with any particular empire.

Keep lying

You assume the PRC is legitimate successor to the Qing instead of a usurper.

You're the one that does the lying remember. Claiming china is not an aggressive power.

Compared to you guys we're Jesus.

You're the one that does the lying remember. Claiming china is not an aggressive power.

Haha ya now u dictate the to the Chinese what their history is. Hahahahaha.

I repeat: keep acting holy, u r not fit to talk here, cos indoensia is a expansionist state herself that can only eat smaller fishes, while getting eatem up by a bigger fish.

Just part of the food chain un nature.

Thx.

In the last few months , China has -
Rammed 2 vietnamese boats , sinking one.
Harrassed Indonesian boats
Flown over taiwans territory 4 times
Banned imports from Australia
Indicted 2 Canadian citizens as revenge action
And ofcourse ingressed in no mans land on India's borders
It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.
And same question from India too.

Haha ya now u dictate the to the Chinese what their history is. Hahahahaha.

I repeat: keep acting holy, u r not fit to talk here, cos indoensia is a expansionist state herself that can only eat smaller fishes, while getting eatem up by a bigger fish.

Just part of the food chain un nature.

Thx.

What the heck do you think China have the whole cultural revolution thing? It meant to cut ties with china of the past & that the PRC (under Mao) will be a new china unbound by it's history & backwardness. They literally smashed Chinese historical artifacts so as not to be reminded of it.

We WERE Expansionist the word were being the key word.

China meanwhile continues to expand beyond her border. Get it. Or are you too stupid comprehend?

What the heck do you think China have the whole cultural revolution thing? It meant to cut ties with china of the past & that the PRC (under Mao) will be a new china unbound by it's history & backwardness. They literally smashed Chinese historical artifacts so as not to be reminded of it.

We WERE Expansionist the word were being the key word.

China meanwhile continues to expand beyond her border. Get it. Or are you too stupid comprehend?
I didnt bother to read your nenek story in the first paragraph after seeing the first few wotds om revolutiom bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Your name calling proves u r getting desperate Hahahahahahaha.

Indonesia is an expansionist state herself- simple. No right to lecture china.

Thx.

I didnt bother to read your nenek story in the first paragraph after seeing the first few wotds om revolutiom bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Your name calling proves u r getting desperate Hahahahahahaha.

Indonesia is an expansionist state herself- simple. No right to lecture china.

Thx.
At least I understand Chinese history better than you.

Also what are you twelve?

Indonesian past or other country's for that matter does not negate any criticism on China's Expansionist policy.

The hypocrisy fallacy doesn't work on Indonesia because unlike china we solved our border dispute through dialogues. While china have done the opposites.

At least I understand Chinese history better than you.

Also what are you twelve?

Indonesian past or other country's for that matter does not negate any criticism on China's Expansionist policy.

The hypocrisy fallacy doesn't work on Indonesia because unlike china we solved our border dispute through dialogues.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla just some off topic bullsheet n name calling.

I see nothing being refuted in regards to the assertion that Indonesia is an expansionist state herself, by virtue of her invading east Timor n claiming large areas of the sea in her periphery.

Just a case of 'big fish eat small fish'

Qing -> Republic of China -> PRC. All but 10 countries in the world recognize the PRC as the legitimate government of China ... as such that should also make the PRC the legitimate successor (albeit indirectly) to the Qing Dynasty.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla just some off topic bullsheet n name calling.

I see nothing being refuted I'm regards to the assertion that Indonesia is an expansionist state herself, by virtue of her invading east Timor n claiming large areas of the sea in her periphery.

Just a case of 'big fish eat small fish'

Be careful if you based your argument in might make right then you no longer have any right to complain about the western power attempt to "eat china."

Here's the difference between us two.
https://en.tempo.co/read/806305/indonesia-timor-leste-agree-to-solve-border-issues

Some imperial power, right? Peacefully agreeing to settle border dispute.

Again you have no real argument.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom