What's new

Why is Bollywood dominated by Khatris?

Sir, there is more to India than what you have written about. Most uninitiated people (including myself for some time) assume that north indians are pretty and south indians are not. Most of our actresses are from south India.
One community for example - the Tulus of Karnataka are laden with good physical attributes.

Most north Indians look like east Pakistanis, Pashtuns have easy to recognize central asia features.
I am a punjabi and I have seen the prettiest women coming from kumaon and garhwal in UP.

Bengalis are fair as well. India is a strange place to generalize I have given up doing that.

Actually the generalisation comes from India itself. We Pakistanis hardly mention it unless there is some push from Indian members here.

Shahrukh Khan and Dilip Kumar (born Yusuf Khan) are Hinkowans rather than Pashtuns

British did not start any divide, had the British not invaded there would some ten different countries in place of India right now, that would be a proper 'divide'. Large scale slavery happened only in Bengal and South India.
We are not playing the alternate reality game. The basic fact was British conquered India by divide and rule. Heck, if we were separate countries then we will still be rich individually. Because India was very wealthy.

:lol: lol good thing they have given good representation to every Pakistani province

:D aik Pakistani rooted actors sab pe bhari.

And yes that was quiet interesting to note that each of them from all these Pakistani provinces did well.

Because your ancestors instigated racial violence. Which is prevalent even now. Including the problems in many of the colonies. :mad: India-Pak issue is one such.
66556133.jpg

15a089398b9c839566337bb12bdb5d1a.jpg

We are not playing the alternate reality game. The basic fact was British conquered India by divide and rule. Heck, if we were separate countries then we will still be rich individually. Because India was very wealthy.
What alternate reality? Facts are facts. Most of this wealth was in hand of few Mughals or Nawabs.

I am talking about movies, take your caste domination some where else !

South Indian industry and in fact artists have been discriminated mainly due to the same domination or obsession in my opinion.

Shahrukh Khan and Dilip Kumar (born Yusuf Khan) are Hinkowans rather than Pashtuns
Yes i know. Father of Shah Rukh Khan was Hindkowan and her mother lateef fatima was adopted daughter of Major General Shah Nawaz Khan

Why is Bollywood everyone in Bollywood Khatri and everything has some sort of Punjabi theme/connection? Why don't they make films that star and have to do with the rest of our cultures?
Are you not that punjabi khatri troll now pretending to be women? I remember you.

South Indian industry and in fact artists have been discriminated mainly due to the same domination or obsession in my opinion.
Yes the discrimination exists because, this is Bussiness and is linked with politics.

:D aik Pakistani rooted actors sab pe bhari.

And yes that was quiet interesting to note that each of them from all these Pakistani provinces did well.
Madhubala, Kapoors are from Pushkalavati!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom