What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

Chal yaar, tujhko bhi Thank kiya. Ab khush hain na?

Actually the reason is that there are too many "Thanks" sitting in our pockets. Unwittingly they fall out here and there.
Aur phir bhar jaate hain yeh kambakhat Thanks.
Aur Janaab, yeh Thanks IMF se bhi nahin mil rahein hain.

Lekin kasam se, aapko Thanks dete rahenge.

lol for once i read "doll" as "troll".I had to refocuse my eyes again to re-read it first i was like..wow u r really mad at ur wife today calling her troll...then re-read it to confirm it again.:D

you indian must be trolling to your pakistani husband

More 95% of them spout venom with a very few exception. They have this normal trend I found not only in this forum but in commentry in news sites and facebook and other forums:

--Muslim are bashed as "invaders" who "forcefully" converted their ethnic kind and killed their "just and saint" kings. Before that India was the center of the world and a cradle of civilization. SO they
believe in Akhand bharat spanning from iran to cambodia and even china sometimes:cheesy: and
think that hegemonic influence over this area is their birth right.:undecided:

--They always bad mouth ISLAM and our ancestors for accepting ISLAM and ignorantly and arrogantly trolls all day with mods being way too lenient. These delusional wet dreamers expect us to shut up and accept all their BS about our religion and forefathers.

--Hate for muslim countries and islamic personalities crosses all limits among these indians. Anything slightly islamic is bashed and trolled at and the thread is ruined even if its not meant
for them. They have an allergy or inherent fear of the word muslim brotherhood and ummah and
can't stand it and always go on a loose motion:rolleyes: whenever these things are discussed only among muslims . A really pathetic low life mentality.:sick:

--Their favorite words used against muslims who go against their views is terrorist. Have great love
for Israel and other muslim hating bigots like Salman rusdee and Taslima Nasreen. Anyone
going against Islam is praised and hailed as a intellectual hero by them.

--Another thing I have noticed is that they have great love for BJP , well they have a right to it
since its their internal matte
r
but this proves that they are communal and believe in Hindu
supremacy theory even though at the same time they claim to be secular. Not only that they
praise Suckular boot lickers of the muslim world as heroes and ask muslims to be secular. hight
of hypocrisy I say. Their level of hypocrisy and shamelessness is just astronomically astounding
and their ignorance far surpasses those of the americans.

--The overwhelming majority of Hindu Indians are like that and so is their gov both the Congress and BJP are communal. And their "free" media is just a source of fictional propaganda crap$hits
used to brainwash them since day 1. Its the most racist & xenophobic country in the world
when it comes to Islam and muslims. They can't stand these 2 words.
...BJP would love your statement and pray that what you said is true... I beg to differ with you again my dear freind.... by following few ppl in this forum you cant generalise 1.1 billion ppl in india.... I live in india and have somany muslim freinds never felt so and they never had any issue with hindu's... only the few ppl who follow islam had an issue with indians.. and for your information.. india is not made of hindus.. it is made of humans which has Hindu,Muslim, christian, sikh, budh.. and dono howmany more.... so first come to india and visit the places interact with people here and then decide... dont go by the way ppl shows emotions in this forum... :)

lol for once i read "doll" as "troll".I had to refocuse my eyes again to re-read it first i was like..wow u r really mad at ur wife today calling her troll...then re-read it to confirm it again.:D

O ji, Biwi to sirf shuru shuru mein DOLL hoti hai. Baad mein TROLL ban jaati hain. Aur akhir to MOLL (aka Gangsterni) ban jaati hain.
Zindagi isi ka naam hai.
:P

More 95% of them spout venom with a very few exception. They have this normal trend I found not only in this forum but in commentry in news sites and facebook and other forums:

--Muslim are bashed as "invaders" who "forcefully" converted their ethnic kind and killed their "just and saint" kings. Before that India was the center of the world and a cradle of civilization. SO they
believe in Akhand bharat spanning from iran to cambodia and even china sometimes:cheesy: and

--They always bad mouth ISLAM and our ancestors for accepting ISLAM and ignorantly and arrogantly trolls all day with mods being way too lenient. These delusional wet dreamers expect us to shut up and accept all their BS about our religion and forefathers.

--Hate for muslim countries and islamic personalities crosses all limits among these indians. Anything slightly islamic is bashed and trolled at and the thread is ruined even if its not meant
for them. They have an allergy or inherent fear of the word muslim brotherhood and ummah and
can't stand it and always go on a loose motion:rolleyes: whenever these things are discussed only among muslims . A really pathetic low life mentality.:sick:

--Their favorite words used against muslims who go against their views is terrorist. Have great love
for Israel and other muslim hating bigots like Salman rusdee and Taslima Nasreen. Anyone

--Another thing I have noticed is that they have great love for BJP , well they have a right to it
since its their internal matter
supremacy theory even though at the same time they claim to be secular. Not only that they
praise Suckular boot lickers of the muslim world as heroes and ask muslims to be secular. hight
of hypocrisy I say. Their level of hypocrisy and shamelessness is just astronomically astounding

--The overwhelming majority of Hindu Indians are like that and so is their gov both the Congress and BJP are communal. And their "free" media is just a source of fictional propaganda crap$hits
used to brainwash them since day 1. Its the most racist & xenophobic country in the world

Yes I have seen that on facebook and especially on yahoo news articles. I tend to agree with you. I live in USA, and whenever I am in a heated argument in this forum, some Indians say, how I can say all those things when I live in the most islamophobe country of the world. But from my own personal experience Christians don't hold such prejudice against Muslims as Hindus do. American government might be anti-Muslim, but not the general American public.

O ji, Biwi to sirf shuru shuru mein DOLL hoti hai. Baad mein TROLL ban jaati hain. Aur akhir to MOLL (aka Gangsterni) ban jaati hain.
Zindagi isi ka naam hai.
:P
lagata hai aap biwi ke sataye huye mahapurush hain jo ab sanyaas le chuke hain tabhi to ye amrut vachan kol rahe hain gruhast ke baare main.:D

like what, whipping??
Aisi baatien bachcon ko shobha nahi deti..putar jaa bachon ke saat ja kar khel.:rolleyes:

lagata hai aap biwi ke sataye huye mahapurush hain jo ab sanyaas le chuke hain tabhi to ye amrut vachan kol rahe hain gruhast ke baare main.:D

O ji, zara dheere se; Biwi sun legi. Phir aafat hi aafat. :cry:

If I am not wrong there is a tradition among Muslims that sun will never set on Christians as they helped Muslims or something like that. I don't remember the whole story. I always have the feeling where I live, that Christians hold hidden prejudice against Jews, but not that much against Muslims even after so much propaganda on their news channels like FOX etc.

since its their internal matter

Chill down boss..!!
This thread is turning to a beautiful place, please dont spoil it with usual stuff of hatred & whinnings.
Stay Blessed !!

Back
Top Bottom