What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

You have missed out...the Sri Lankans, Bangladeshi...Nepalese......:lol:

indians hate everybody except USA, russia, veitnaam, UK :lol:

australia na bhi in ko laat maar kr bahr nikalna shuru kerde hai

saab se ziada to jobs arab countries main kerte hain, but sab se ziada thote bhi hain to musalmanon peh in bollywood etc

Ive got a TON of them,obviously not from any bashing vaashing.. will sell them for free.. YaY..:triniti:

Raja, rani , baadshah, tiger, dragons, jammers, anyone? :what:

Where as if you read about China, they have always considered themselves as an empire, well above other people. There is nothing wrong with that considering the level of research, knowledge and structure they had in the past. Its natural. That's why an Indian can better understand Pakistani's view on many problems of their country rather than Chinese.

We USED to think that way, like two hundred years ago. Some idiots still do.

The Century of Humiliation destroyed the "Tianxia" worldview.

I think OP you are generalizing every Indian here....

some of us are very "kanzoos" in giving thanks to any one... I only thanks to a good post not by seeing any flag..
no one knows any one on internet, so I think internet in nowadays become new nationality ...
& if you are in any international forum, things become more complicated so better use Internet as your land ...

IF you can bash ISLAM in any way what so ever you will get 20 indian thanks for an one liner. That's the type of mentality these guys have. But indians being like that is not surprising just as zionist massacring palestanians is not surprising. They are indoctrinated to hate muslims since day 1 of their birth. SO the question of "why" doesn't even come.
... Thats a general statement you made!!! for your info we have second largest population in the world who follows ISLAM!!!!.. WE indians fight between ourselves.. but when it is between hindu and muslim it gets the best attention...(there are somany factions of hindus fight between themselves).. and we have district which has 72% of population who follows ISLAM!!!! back to the topic.. i guess it is natural that indian have a hatred in their heart and vice verca..so the post gets lot of thanks.... We need to find the ways to reduce this hatred to work together...

Ive got a TON of them,obviously not from any bashing vaashing.. will sell them for free.. YaY..:triniti:

Raja, rani , baadshah, tiger, dragons, jammers, anyone? :what:

a place in PDF should be rented to indians, no free mufte ka trolling space

we pakistanis are too generous

Those who don't thank this post (except me) , admit that they thank merely to support trolling and flaming , and hence responsible for bringing the standards of the forum low.
trollface.gif

PS: i thank post which i agree with and sometimes as a bookmarks

Those who don't thank this post (except me) , admit that they thank merely to support trolling and flaming , and hence responsible for bringing the standards of the forum low.
trollface.gif

PS: i thank post which i agree with and sometimes as a bookmarks

THANKS.... ab khush?? :lol:

a place in PDF should be rented to indians, no free mufte ka trolling space

we pakistanis are too generous
... You might end up with so much money that probably you can clear some of your Loans.... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom