What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask how many days your black cat special force took to eliminate all those terrorists?

:woot:

Three days with all terrorists dead except one ,and several hunderd guests were also rescued.

Do u elect ur president??

okay, can u make fun of ur Govt and its policies on national television??

Or can one become a member of Falun Gong in china in his free will ??

Dont just show us swanky raods or tall buildings ...the important question is how much freedom do u have in china to live life according to own ideology??

Last edited:
oh, at least our police officers don't use 100+ years old rifle.

Just some cultural training...In India, there is no 'shame' in using 'old' weapons especially if thats all thats available...we get on with the job...as thats what is provided.

If you gloat over poor policemen who were not equipped or trained to face what they faced on 26/11 and died as a result of faulty equipment..it doesnt show a generous or a sensitive heart.

Imagine swimming in the river in a strong current when you realise the life jacket is only a jacket. Would it be funny?

Do u elect ur president??

we don't elect. the next president is already selected by the politburo and that will ensure a smooth transform of power, all policies will be carried on by the next president and government. another big advantage is our government don't need to make any stupid promise to win elections, they can focus on the development - which is their real job.

these are actually two important reasons why Indians are dead poor.

:azn:

it has never been a better time to have a look at our next president:
Xi Jinping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and our next PM:
Li Keqiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the power will be peacefully transfered to them in another 4 years, similar to what we have been doing in the past 6 decades. by the time they retire (expected to be in 2023), I would expect our GDP per capita to be 5 times as much as yours.

Last edited:
Dont count your chickens. In geo-politics winds dont blow in one direction forever...but as they say you've been forewarned.

we have close relationship with Pakistan, because we have the common enemy - India.

we have good relationship with Iran, one of the most important Muslim nations, because we had almost 2000 years of trade and exchange history.

we have good relationship with Saudi, as those smart people knows they need the most powerful nation in the east to back them up.

of course relationships can change, sometimes even very quickly, but I can assure you one thing, when you have 100 million Muslims at home and you treat them like second class citizens, you are going to have big problems.

:wave:

we don't elect. the next president is already selected by the politburo and that will ensure a smooth transform of power, all policies will be carried on by the next president and government. another big advantage is our government don't need to make any stupid promise to win elections, they can focus on the development - which is their real job.

Nice u know that they care dont much about ur opinion on who runs the country...it seems that u are just happy about it.
Development is one the focus of any govt not just china and i dont think muzzling the voices of its ppl bring faster growth for example the western democracies are still most progressive societies...They didnt turned communist for faster development.

U didnt answer my other question...

U didnt answer another question of mine...i asked u,can one become a member of Falun Gong in china in his free will ??

Nice u know that they care dont much about ur opinion on who runs the country...it seems that u are just happy about it.
Development is one the focus of any govt not just china and i dont think muzzling the voices of its ppl bring faster growth for example the western democracies are still most progressive societies...They didnt turned communist for faster development.

U didnt answer my other question...

U didnt answer another question of mine...i asked u,can one become a member of Falun Gong in china in his free will ??

Sure, just like a US citizen can become a member of Al-Qaida or MOSSAD, or Indian citizen become member of ISI or Al-Qaida. :)

chinese member should not arrogantly boast their improvements here in the first place, you will only get harsed responses here in military forums....we have to admit chinese achievements in the past thirty years, and also not to forget the virtue of ''not to overboasting yourself too much'' as that will only incur the jealousy and resentment of those with inferior status, and also latest development should not be exposed to your potential opponents to alarm them siginificantly, let them unaware of your fullest potential is the better way of protecting yourself as they will not try to act recklessly without ample info....and this kind of discussion has already ignited flames, and wish we could fairly view the topic here after a cooling period.....stop biting each other...we will know the true facts in a later time... time will tell us...be patient.....

chinese member should not arrogantly boast their improvements here in the first place, you will only get harsed responses here in military forums....we have to admit chinese achievements in the past thirty years, and also not to forget the virtue of ''not to overboasting yourself too much'' as that will only incur the jealousy and resentment of those with inferior status, and also latest development should not be exposed to your potential opponents to alarm them siginificantly, let them unaware of your fullest potential is the better way of protecting yourself as they will not try to act recklessly without ample info....

the truth is they have big mouth in their army/navy/airforce talking about wars with us on a daily basis. their propaganda media is making them to believe they live in the best country in the world.

the latest development even include the claim that we Chinese backed the Mumbai attack. this thread intends to tell them the truth, that is "don't be that stupid to have a war with us, you don't stand a chance to win the conflict".

I don't see the current development in China as "achievement", shouldn't we made those silly mistakes in the past, the current status should be gained around 30 years ago.

chinese member should not arrogantly boast their improvements here in the first place, you will only get harsed responses here in military forums....we have to admit chinese achievements in the past thirty years, and also not to forget the virtue of ''not to overboasting yourself too much'' as that will only incur the jealousy and resentment of those with inferior status, and also latest development should not be exposed to your potential opponents to alarm them siginificantly, let them unaware of your fullest potential is the better way of protecting yourself as they will not try to act recklessly without ample info....and this kind of discussion has already ignited flames, and wish we could fairly view the topic here after a cooling period.....stop biting each other...we will know the true facts in a later time... time will tell us...be patient.....

Thanks my Malaysian friend, what you say is correct. However, sometimes (dense) people need to be given a friendly warning. :smitten: That said, we should now focus on this unemployment/depression issue that is affecting so many families around the world. Imagine how tough it is for people affected by severe poverty, and even worse those with handicaps AND poverty.

All of us on the pak.def are lucky, we have Internet, computer access, electricity, 'spare time'.... consider many unfortunate folks can't afford to not worry about tomorrow's meal, let alone some stupid internet forum (no offence to pak.def, just to show 'priorities' in life). :woot: :smitten:

Sure, just like a US citizen can become a member of Al-Qaida or MOSSAD, or Indian citizen become member of ISI or Al-Qaida. :)

Only an insane person compare Falun Gong with a terroists org Al-Qaida. No one even china ever accused Falun Gong with terrrorist actvites.

whats more,a spiritual cult like Falun Gong is freely practices every where in world except china.

That the problem with communist countries like china where people cant or have no rights to decide for themselves ...soon they even loose the capacity to differnciate between a spiritual group and a terror org.

we have close relationship with Pakistan, because we have the common enemy - India.

we have good relationship with Iran, one of the most important Muslim nations, because we had almost 2000 years of trade and exchange history.

we have good relationship with Saudi, as those smart people knows they need the most powerful nation in the east to back them up.

of course relationships can change, sometimes even very quickly, but I can assure you one thing, when you have 100 million Muslims at home and you treat them like second class citizens, you are going to have big problems.

:wave:

I didnt know China considers India an enemy...your ministers were saying good things some few days back.

Iran and Saudi...good to hear you have good relationships with Muslim nations...Pls treat your own muslims in the north well.

India doesnt have 100 mm muslims it have about 175mm of them...as far as second class treatment goes ur suggestions have been noted...I would like to hope that Chinese people will also treat their rural and poor well and not take their land forcibly or just force them to leave town....or get treated as 2nd class...well they are not even folks with religious differences with you..pls treat them well...hmm..at last count Im talking about 700 mm chinese not in cities and the coast and under threat fom its own govt....

:disagree: we well educated Chinese don't talk with Falun Gong morons.

is that a part of my civil rights?

Yes, its part ur civil liberties to have the right to choose ur personal belief.

Now come on ...since when china started to care about personal belief or civil liberties of its ppl.:disagree:

That the problem with communist countries like china where people cant or have no rights to decide for themselves ...soon they even loose the capacity to differnciate between a spiritual group and a terror org.

it is a cult. no more troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom