What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.

So this "Audio" is actually an Indian? Ok, now I understood.

Btw, to all Indians who like the title, did you even read the article? Don't you think it is actually an insult to your guys?

According to this article, seems everything was given by British except the population.

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine.
By A. Gary Shilling Dec 17, 2012 5:00 AM GMT+0530

Several centuries of British colonial rule left India with a vigorous democracy and a parliamentary form of government.

The British also left India with a railway system that enabled the relatively easy movement of people and goods in that vast country.

And, of course, the British gave India the English language

India also inherited a legal system that is very different from the Communist Party-dominated courts in China.

Btw, to all Indians who like the title, did you even read the article? Don't you think it is actually an insult to your guys?

According to this article, seems everything was given by British except the population.

Why is it an insult.Their are many things in India that are left by British.Some are good some are bad.I am sure such things are there in HongKong too.

thats the beauty RayKalm bro.. everyone just knows it will happen finally.. some predicted it too soon... some predicted China will overtake US in 2016.. will it happen in 2016? NO...but will happen eventually.. same with India displacing China. .will happen.
Indian needs to do a lot of things, sometimes I think Africa is ahead of India in terms of economy development. 2016 China might exceed US interms of PPP, it will happen.

thats the beauty RayKalm bro.. everyone just knows it will happen finally.. some predicted it too soon... some predicted China will overtake US in 2016.. will it happen in 2016? NO...but will happen eventually.. same with India displacing China. .will happen.
Indian needs to do a lot of things, sometimes I think Africa is ahead of India in terms of economy development. 2016 China might exceed US interms of PPP, it will happen.

In nepal,90 percent people regect the chinese product.instead indian product is far better.chinese assmbled phone= 1 month,indian =2 year ,that is qwality

ain't 1 month enough? would be glad to buy a new mobile every month.

lol u made my day. about 30% of yer GDP is contributed by foreign companies (revenue stands at US$ 3 trillion in 2011), i.e. nothing to do with yer ppl.

ain't 1 month enough? would be glad to buy a new mobile every month.

lol u made my day. about 30% of yer GDP is contributed by foreign companies (revenue stands at US$ 3 trillion in 2011), i.e. nothing to do with yer ppl.

Phuket, the GDP is calculated by the final goods sold. The revenue figure includes both final goods and value adding process.

For example, company A sells widget to B for $5 dollars. B adds value to widget and sells it to C for $7, and C adds value to widget and sells it to D for 10$. The total revenue would be A + B + C = $22, but the GDP is only $10.

Why is it an insult.Their are many things in India that are left by British.Some are good some are bad.I am sure such things are there in HongKong too.

The Brits left HK with a sound legal system. This is true. However, the economy of Hong Kong has almost nothing to do with Britain. Hong Kong's economy really took off in the mid-80s when China opened up.

Phuket, the GDP is calculated by the final goods sold. The revenue figure includes both final goods and value adding process.

For example, company A sells widget to B for $5 dollars. B adds value to widget and sells it to C for $7, and C adds value to widget and sells it to D for 10$. The total revenue would be A + B + C = $22, but the GDP is only $10.

of course. otherwise that would be 40% of yer GDP, not 30%

The Brits left HK with a sound legal system. This is true. However, the economy of Hong Kong has almost nothing to do with Britain. Hong Kong's economy really took off in the mid-80s when China opened up.

And an Education system,Health care,public transport,police etc list just goes on.That was my point.

to other countries, it would be an insult. But its a source of pride for India to be colonialized by the British. without the British, there would be no India. So they are ;grateful

India won't even get close to China, forget surpassing China. India has a flawed economy that's based on debt, it's political system is flawed, it's legal system is flawed and I could go on and on. There are many separatist groups that seek independence which is unsustainable in the long term. A very poor work ethic among Indians and there are delays and fraud in most Indian transactions. Indian culture makes it highly unlikely that it will even get close to China. Just look at India and China. In China, we get things done in time and keep our promises, in India they delay everything and break their promises. Anyone that has done any business with Indians will know what in talking about. India is a very indisciplined society. The rule of law and moral ethics don't matter in India. It's just a free for all. Many Indians break promises to pay for goods and try to do under handed things. In China we have a plan and work to achieve it on time diligently.

Hello Korean. You have been reported my bharti friend.

That was a quick ban of that fake Indian.

India won't even get close to China, forget surpassing China. India has a flawed economy that's based on debt, it's political system is flawed, it's legal system is flawed and I could go on and on. There are many separatist groups that seek independence which is unsustainable in the long term. A very poor work ethic among Indians and there are delays and fraud in most Indian transactions. Indian culture makes it highly unlikely that it will even get close to China. Just look at India and China. In China, we get things done in time and keep our promises, in India they delay everything and break their promises. Anyone that has done any business with Indians will know what in talking about. India is a very indisciplined society. The rule of law and moral ethics don't matter in India. It's just a free for all. Many Indians break promises to pay for goods and try to do under handed things. In China we have a plan and work to achieve it on time diligently.

well, appearantly, not everything they learn from their colonial master is good. Or they didn't learn what is good from their master.

Back
Top Bottom