What's new

Why India needs to spend more on its defence

hehe``u r using very high elegant words! normal people digest common sense, whereas for examples for u lot, hehe high fly nonsense is your type of tea.

as i said if u lot like mentalmasturbation so much why not bother to say £10trillion instead of 2?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Because I am not a shameless loser like you that I will say anything without news report. :lol: Someone burning like hell.....

$ 2 trillion Indian economy -Business Standard

in the real world, update hnformation meant real information, but apparently for u guys high-fly nonsense predictions are the so-called update.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Because I am not a shameless loser like you that I will say anything without news report. :lol: Someone burning like hell.....

$ 2 trillion Indian economy -Business Standard

u can make ur letters even bigger so more convincing`:cheesy:

calling others losers just because they woke u up from the dreams . i saw lot same things from ur other posts. haha, maybe its ur personality`:wave:

in the real world, update hnformation meant real information, but apparently for u guys high-fly nonsense predictions are the so-called update.

u can make ur letters even bigger so more convincing`

calling others losers just because they woke u up from the dreams . i saw lot same things from ur other posts. haha, maybe its ur personality`

All these newspapers Financial Express, Business Standard are not correct, but you ridiculous trolling? I think after this jolt you will remember this number for quite a while before getting kicked in another place. :lol:

calling others losers just because they woke u up from the dreams . i saw lot same things from ur other posts. haha, maybe its ur personality`:wave:

It seems you live in UK. I guess U must be an illegal immigrant in UK since they have stopped taking in losers many years ago.

All these newspapers Financial Express, Business Standard are not correct, but you ridiculous trolling? I think after this jolt you will remember this number for quite a while before getting kicked in another place. :lol:

yeah made by indians very convincing, u still havent answer me how to get a GDP size 1.4trilliom into 2 trillion within one year!? anyone with a common sense wouldnt make any craps like 70% growth of GDP in one year time, but only u guys``hehe`` reality hurts isnt it poor thing? :D

It seems you live in UK. I guess U must be an illegal immigrant in UK since they have stopped taking in losers many years ago.

nice one, but i dont think they stopped taking any losers, coz there are still waves and waves of u lot coming to the UK the number is like rats in the sewer :D i guess u r struggling to get one visa as well??

waves of u lot coming to the UK the number is like rats in the sewer :D i guess u r struggling to get one visa as well??

don't call yourself a rat in the sewer. Stop this self pity or you wont be able to overcome your inhibitions. It's okay u live in a place resembling a sewer but just move on with life. Otherwise how will you be ever be tagged legal. :no:

Because its hawkish in nature & not peaceful as Gandhi purposed. Bigotry full-time in its foreign affairs with respect to Pakistan as well as China
DefenceDog: India World’s Biggest Arms Importer

And when u ppl were in US back pocket during 65 war and happened to operate the only submarine in south asia, that was not hawkish ? get life !
We can afford thats why we are spending. You people can't so accept it.

And when u ppl were in US back pocket during 65 war and happened to operate the only submarine in south asia, that was not hawkish ? get life !
We can afford thats why we are spending. You people can't so accept it.

Its a strategy; of coarse we can't lease a whole naval carrier like you did. Thus; relatively submarine is economical

Because its hawkish in nature & not peaceful as Gandhi purposed. Bigotry full-time in its foreign affairs with respect to Pakistan as well as China
DefenceDog: India World’s Biggest Arms Importer

'Peaceful'???!!! 'Gandhi'??!!!! What more you need? lol You didn't say anything when China was the largest importer and what about all those weapons Pakistan getting free from US and China? Its our money we will decide how should we spend it.

yeah made by indians very convincing, u still havent answer me how to get a GDP size 1.4trilliom into 2 trillion within one year!? anyone with a common sense wouldnt make any craps like 70% growth of GDP in one year time, but only u guys``hehe`` reality hurts isnt it poor thing? :D

never awake from wet dreams!!!! i understand this figures really hurts you. :lol: can can you do, this is the reality. reality really hurts!!! sometimes its tough to digest!!!! thats exactly happening to you. you don't know ABC of this and making yourself laughable. go through the links and try to understand something. :lol:

The Indian economy can attain 2 trillion economy......its a matter of fact...India is in a stage where it is developing full steam....sort of the US in the 50's. Every 5 yrs, India's becomes more unrecognizable, which can be both a good and bad thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom