What's new

Why India needs to spend more on its defence

well the same line is reiterated all over the forum,India is not even in the top 10 economies.

In terms of PPP we are currently 4th largest and in next financial year we should be 3rd. By nominal we should 7/8th.

We need to spend 2.5% of GD on defence, no more no less.

In terms of PPP we are currently 4th largest and in next financial year we should be 3rd. By nominal we should 7/8th.
Only 1.8% of $ 2 trillion GDP is for defence
We need to spend 2.5% of GD on defence, no more no less.

dude, check real facts, nominal GDP india is 11th in 2010 according to ( International Monetary Fund, world bank, and CIA factbook)! and where d hell u get 2 trillion for ur GDP?

dude, check real facts, nominal GDP india is 11th in 2010 according to ( International Monetary Fund, world bank, and CIA factbook)! and where d hell u get 2 trillion for ur GDP?

Why the hell you don't read the posts correctly and keep yourself up to date? Why you always ask the same question? What is wrong with you? I am talking about next financial year 2011/12, and defence budget of $ 36 billion.

India set to become a $2-trillion economy! - Rediff.com Business

Why the hell you don't read the posts correctly and keep yourself up to date? Why you always ask the same question? What is wrong with you? I am talking about next financial year 2011/12, and defence budget of $ 36 billion.

India set to become a $2-trillion economy! - Rediff.com Business

oh yeah, thats u always day dreaming, next year india GDP nominal 7/8th which u need 70% growth!!, haha like u guys always doing mentalmasturbation``:D u might as well saying $10trillion next 5 years lol

oh yeah, thats u always day dreaming, next year india GDP nominal 7/8th which u need 70% growth!!, haha like u guys always doing mentalmasturbation``:D u might as well saying $10trillion next 5 years lol

nobody poked China here on this thread or initiated a comparison,then what is ur problem,u totally failed to analyse what he said before jumping on the bashing spree,on one hand u people claims u dont care about India,on the other hand u people r the first one to jump in the bashing spree,so whats ur take,India will never reach $ 2 trillion,or it will take next 100 yrs,if u cant contribute to the thread then why wasting it.

nobody poked China here on this thread or initiated a comparison,then what is ur problem,u totally failed to analyse what he said before jumping on the bashing spree,on one hand u people claims u dont care about India,on the other hand u people r the first one to jump in the bashing spree,so whats ur take,India will never reach $ 2 trillion,or it will take next 100 yrs,if u cant contribute to the thread then why wasting it.

Well wait for another "High IQ and low BCC" guy comes to troll............:sick:

dont be too sensitive, that funny guy said india's nomial GDP is 7/8th, i just pointed out, nothing more, and apparently that hurt his ego, so he went burst and i just having a bit fun with him` :P

u'v just described yourself very vividly` congrats! my sympathy to ur mental illness.

Everyone can see who got busted and mental illness. Listen loser, your dream of trolling with vintage era thinking has nothing to do with this. You were questioning why i said $ 2 trillion economy and I replied with sources. Now you are using you low quality words against me. Thats another sign of a loser. :rofl:

dont be too sensitive, that funny guy said india's nomial GDP is 7/8th, i just pointed out, nothing more, and apparently that hurt his ego, so he went burst and i just having a bit fun with him`

Many liked you run away earlier those wanted to have fun with me. Your words is just another proof of common losers....

Gear up for the $2-trillion economy

Someone busted but can't digest it.... :rofl:

Everyone can see who got busted and mental illness. Listen loser, your dream of trolling with vintage era thinking has nothing to do with this. You were questioning why i said $ 2 trillion economy and I replied with sources. Now you are using you low quality words against me. Thats another sign of a loser. :rofl:

Many liked you run away earlier those wanted to have fun with me. Your words is just another proof of common losers....

Gear up for the $2-trillion economy

Someone busted but can't digest it.... :rofl:

hehe``u r using very high elegant words! normal people digest common sense, whereas for examples for u lot, hehe high fly nonsense is your type of tea.

as i said if u lot like mentalmasturbation so much why not bother to say £10trillion instead of 2?

hehe``u r using very high elegant words! normal people digest common sense, whereas for examples for u lot, hehe high fly nonsense is your type of tea.

as i said if u lot like mentalmasturbation so much why not bother to say £10trillion instead of 2?

why would any one say 10trillion when the source states 2 trillion thats just pathetic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom