What's new

Why India is already a loser in NSA talks

LOL..... if the terms were not acceptable to you, why did your PM sign on the agreement you dumb fcuk :lol:

Any nation that sends terrorists to kill us is an ENEMY nation. Which is why we wanted talks on TERRORISM you freaking idiot.
Mind your langauge.
And yes we accepted to talk about terrorism
Nothing said we could not meet anyone and if we want to meet someone but u wont allow it for some shitty reasons jst because they r ur citizens... then u can just go and enjoy your power on ur citizens, dun even try to show it to us.
Yes we r the ONLY terrorists....U all are only angelic people sitting on earth... MODI is the biggest angel on the whole earth....
Everyone knows how "angelic" ur army too is(sarcasm)

Mind your langauge.
And yes we accepted to talk about terrorism
Nothing said we could not meet anyone and if we want to meet someone but u wont allow it for some shitty reasons jst because they r ur citizens... then u can just go and enjoy your power on ur citizens, dun even try to show it to us.
Yes we r the ONLY terrorists....U all are only angelic people sitting on earth... MODI is the biggest angel on the whole earth....
Everyone knows how "angelic" ur army too is(sarcasm)

I am minding my language, this is me being polite to wanna be terrorists and terrorist sympathisers.

If you are free to meet anyone, so why din't you meet the Hurriyat ? :lol:

Finally, we don't give a damn about your opinions about Modi, jinns, army, allah or angels............. serve that rubbish to your own foolish population.

Last edited:
What do you mean "suppose to meet" ? :azn:

You will meet ANY Indian citizens as and when decided by the GoI. If ever there was any confusion, it must have cleared by now. Right ?

They have some difficulty in understanding that point. In the run up to the planned talks, I had to actually ask a few if they believed in teleportation.....so sure were they of meeting the Hurriyat They went on & on about the High Commission being sovereign territory & I has to keep reminding them the road leading to it was not.

They have some difficulty in understanding that point. In the run up to the planned talks, I had to actually ask a few if they believed in teleportation.....so sure were they of meeting the Hurriyat They went on & on about the High Commission being sovereign territory & I has to keep reminding them the road leading to it was not.

Its like talking to 4 year olds :disagree: ............ their govt. is no better.

Its like talking to 4 year olds :disagree: ............ their govt. is no better.
As long as you had arguements you tried your best....
Now all your doing is labelling us as this and that, abusing and stuff...
In that you win... but agree or not you are just making a fool out of yourself.

As long as you had arguements you tried your best....
Now all your doing is labelling us as this and that, abusing and stuff...
In that you win... but agree or not you are just making a fool out of yourself.

Nope, just stating facts.

Nope, just stating facts.
second last post by you :
third last :
LOL..... if the terms were not acceptable to you, why did your PM sign on the agreement you dumb fcuk :lol:

Any nation that sends terrorists to kill us is an ENEMY nation. Which is why we wanted talks on TERRORISM you freaking idiot
Fourth last :
LOL...We don't give a Fcuk as to why you feel you are "justified" for doing anything. That is YOUR problem, not mine.

IF there will be to talk, you will do it as per terms acceptable to us.

Next time tell your worthless PM not to agree on terms in ufa or anywhere else if he cannot honour it. Better still pray for some dictator who can call the shots and can honour his signature.

Finally, you are not our "guests" :lol: ........ you are an enemy nations who is at war with us

So many facts up there.... Gosh...

second last post by you :
third last :

Any nation that sends terrorists to kill us is an ENEMY nation. Which is why we wanted talks on TERRORISM you freaking idiot
Fourth last :
LOL...We don't give a Fcuk as to why you feel you are "justified" for doing anything. That is YOUR problem, not mine.

IF there will be to talk, you will do it as per terms acceptable to us.

Next time tell your worthless PM not to agree on terms in ufa or anywhere else if he cannot honour it. Better still pray for some dictator who can call the shots and can honour his signature.

Finally, you are not our "guests" :lol: ........ you are an enemy nations who is at war with us

So many facts up there.... Gosh...

Yup.... pretty much all are facts.

Theres no peace in pakistan and kashmir can go to dogs. Rest of the india will move ahead.
Let ur media open their eyes insteasd of mouth and u will find sikhs demonstrated all over north america... Kashmir is making u bleed.. Asam nagaland nexlites doesnt want to live with u... and there is new term UK(united Karela) is raising...
Take care of urself... instead of barking on media against Pakistan....

How is india a loser ? What is that pakistan can do at the best ,conduct more terrorist attacks ? India has been there and seen it all. Pak sponsored terror attacks is not going to stop India growing economically. Pakistan can continue to be obsessed with kashmir and keep conducting terror attacks. We have enough muscle and money power to see them through. As pakistan rears more snakes in there backyard to bite india they will come to roost one or the other day.

Its a war of attrition keep dreaming on of coveting kashmir. Even bangladesh is in better financial state than pakistan now.

For a country which boasts of fighting "war on terrorism" , pathetically runs away from having dialogue on terrorism. It simply shows which way war on terrorism is going on.

You are not reading it right. Before I start, I should mention, that terrorism should never be an option for the Pakistanis or for the Indians to use. But, both do it to each other.

Next, here's the real issue: Modi was high on soup-o-powa soup. And I don't say this rudely, I mean it in a political way. You need to read my post objectively and not just be an Indian or a Pakistani, and debate based on facts with me and others. This was his way to show three things:

1) An upper hand to project India as a BIG powa, who always has a final say and control the flow of all issues.

2) To show Pakistan that India's decisions matter and the world will side by India due to her size, growing power and economy (as he'd take these foreign trips to shore up overwhelming support against Pakistan).

3) To avoid being the direct recipient of proofs of the Indian involvement in Baluchistan and all. Because that would mean, there is no upper hand and the game is being played on equal terms as both are "officially" doing these crazy acts to each other. By avoiding talks and not receiving proofs to even check them out, the thought was to show the Pakistanis that from the Indian side, "go to hell" and "so-be-it", you-do, we-do type of a message.

But the problem he's ran into has given him three major results. And its a diplomatic failure. Someone in India made the wrong calls, or Modi didn't ask or seek professional opinion on how this would go. Someone didn't calculate the flow of arrows in the real direction.

1) The upper hand Modi thought he had, isn't there. On the borders, innocents are getting killed. India and Pakistani forces fire and retaliate mortar for mortar and shell for shell!!! The terrorist attacks, still haven't proved out to be a "Pakistani case" (at least I've not seen any reports where the GPS data was analyzed by the US and US gave official analysis at the government level that Pakistan was involved).

If there was an official report from the US, then it will tell the truth about who was involved from the Pakistani side and if that's the case, what was the origin (like location of the city where the attackers came from and even when the GPS was first connected to the Satellite, which if you believe Pakistan was involved, had to happen, way inside Pakistan).

2) Modi went to the UAE and to Saudia and talked to the US, etc. Where he clearly outlined his wish to engage Pakistan in a limited conflict. He wasn't welcomed over it. In fact, everyone said NO. The UAE allowed basic shared statements that anyone would say (and I say it on here three times a day that we should all be against terrorism and let everyone believe in their religion and live like humans). So UAE's statement wasn't focused on Pakistan.

Many meanings can be extracted out of those. I've seen someone say on here that the Arab prince had no choice, out of respect for a big country's PM, he HAD to stand with Modi, otherwise, he didn't want to be there, let alone hug and kiss Modi.

3) The US, Iran (India's shinny new BFF), Saudia, China, and others have told India to back off of the war mongering that the Indian media was projecting. In fact, the Washington Post and the NY Times BOTH published serious analysis warning India that it would bear significant loss if it attacked Pakistan, even in conventional terms (overall results, not how much of Pakistani jets would be taken down by mighty SU's and all, please refrain from derailing this, the cost of something is calculated at an aggregate level).

So where did the above leave Modi and his government? NOTHING came out of it. 0 results and an international foreign policy disaster to even show support against Pakistan. Not even one nation's Foreign Minister has TWEETED against Pakistan. Let alone making big statements on the world media.

Now had he been talking to the Pakistanis, he could've talked to them, show them frustration (if he had the real proofs that Pakistan was behind these), and even a threat or two could've been made that look, if these issues happen again, we'll have to go to the UN and a war might break out. But how do you have that discussion when the other party will repeat the SAME thing to you, will hand you a file and will say, take care of your RAW's training camps first?????

So the point is, there is NO point in going across the globe, hugging, kissing young prince, calling the US and the UK and hearing the same NO. What would matter the MOST to 1.5 billion poor people of the world is that both parties talk, and get into the habit of talking and resolving differences. Hell, yell and curse at each other in the room, and when things calm down, then resume talks and make progress. India needs safety to focus on her economy and Pakistan needs the same. A few "hawks" on each side are fukking this up and 1.5 billion poor people don't have to accommodate a few hawks on each side!!!
Talking will get you both somewhere, punching will only get you to a hospital!!!

You are not reading it right. Before I start, I should mention, that terrorism should never be an option for the Pakistanis or for the Indians to use. But, both do it to each other.

Next, here's the real issue: Modi was high on soup-o-powa soup. And I don't say this rudely, I mean it in a political way. You need to read my post objectively and not just be an Indian or a Pakistani, and debate based on facts with me and others. This was his way to show three things:

1) An upper hand to project India as a BIG powa, who always has a final say and control the flow of all issues.

2) To show Pakistan that India's decisions matter and the world will side by India due to her size, growing power and economy (as he'd take these foreign trips to shore up overwhelming support against Pakistan).

3) To avoid being the direct recipient of proofs of the Indian involvement in Baluchistan and all. Because that would mean, there is no upper hand and the game is being played on equal terms as both are "officially" doing these crazy acts to each other. By avoiding talks and not receiving proofs to even check them out, the thought was to show the Pakistanis that from the Indian side, "go to hell" and "so-be-it", you-do, we-do type of a message.

Their is no proof as such , all PAK has produced photo of visiting baloch leader in UK embass. if that is proof then entire PA / ISI and PAK is terrorist as we have enough of PIC like that.

Last time PAK is supposed to provide proof to US , then PAK forget their proof briefcase in home just to avoid their own humiliation in US

But the problem he's ran into has given him three major results. And its a diplomatic failure. Someone in India made the wrong calls, or Modi didn't ask or seek professional opinion on how this would go. Someone didn't calculate the flow of arrows in the real direction.

1) The upper hand Modi thought he had, isn't there. On the borders, innocents are getting killed. India and Pakistani forces fire and retaliate mortar for mortar and shell for shell!!! The terrorist attacks, still haven't proved out to be a "Pakistani case" (at least I've not seen any reports where the GPS data was analyzed by the US and US gave official analysis at the government level that Pakistan was involved).

If there was an official report from the US, then it will tell the truth about who was involved from the Pakistani side and if that's the case, what was the origin (like location of the city where the attackers came from and even when the GPS was first connected to the Satellite, which if you believe Pakistan was involved, had to happen, way inside Pakistan

GPS repots not made public , though US admitted the Serial no of the device is lost in transit . and they are taking the Data.

Apart from GPS we have man and their family in PAK. no need to GPS per say... even in the case of Mumbai attack which was much more bigger what happened? nothing?
in OBL case what happened? nothing in AK khan case what happened? nothing

in state sponsor you don't find anything and always denial. let test the voice samples to find it was HZ or not? why PAK afraid of giving voice sample?

2) Modi went to the UAE and to Saudia and talked to the US, etc. Where he clearly outlined his wish to engage Pakistan in a limited conflict. He wasn't welcomed over it. In fact, everyone said NO. The UAE allowed basic shared statements that anyone would say (and I say it on here three times a day that we should all be against terrorism and let everyone believe in their religion and live like humans). So UAE's statement wasn't focused on Pakistan.

Many meanings can be extracted out of those. I've seen someone say on here that the Arab prince had no choice, out of respect for a big country's PM, he HAD to stand with Modi, otherwise, he didn't want to be there, let alone hug and kiss Modi.

Well now days SA/ UAE already told PAK they are in trouble if they do not send their troops for fighting against Iran back guerrilla . and the result is SA/ UAE.

India is the country which can change the game whoever it side with. India is the one the largest buyer of SA and also the largest partner of UAE...... SA / UAE dont wanna loose India .

3) The US, Iran (India's shinny new BFF), Saudia, China, and others have told India to back off of the war mongering that the Indian media was projecting. In fact, the Washington Post and the NY Times BOTH published serious analysis warning India that it would bear significant loss if it attacked Pakistan, even in conventional terms (overall results, not how much of Pakistani jets would be taken down by mighty SU's and all, please refrain from derailing this, the cost of something is calculated at an aggregate level).

SA / china have no control over India at all. Russia have some influence but that has its own limitations.

US want to save PAK since its beginning , US newspaper article is part of that to save PAK.

So where did the above leave Modi and his government? NOTHING came out of it. 0 results and an international foreign policy disaster to even show support against Pakistan. Not even one nation's Foreign Minister has TWEETED against Pakistan. Let alone making big statements on the world media.

lol if you are intelligent enough, do world care of Indo-PAK talk, come in 2017 when PAK again ask EU for exemption in clothes and in EU will have to take India's approval for the same .

See that time PAK will be buttering India and talk with India with India's terms.

Now had he been talking to the Pakistanis, he could've talked to them, show them frustration (if he had the real proofs that Pakistan was behind these), and even a threat or two could've been made that look, if these issues happen again, we'll have to go to the UN and a war might break out. But how do you have that discussion when the other party will repeat the SAME thing to you, will hand you a file and will say, take care of your RAW's training camps first?????
UN already has proof that's why UN banned HZ and its organisation but they were Hero in PAK. you cant change the mentality.
Let ur media open their eyes insteasd of mouth and u will find sikhs demonstrated all over north america... Kashmir is making u bleed.. Asam nagaland nexlites doesnt want to live with u... and there is new term UK(united Karela) is raising...
Take care of urself... instead of barking on media against Pakistan....
Well well.. look did you ever use AF against them? PAK uses because they cant control it. instead on focusing of India see your own inside trouble which requires Af to bomb your own country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom