Ignorance is the best way....
There are many people listening...
I told some stuff...
anyways...

yeah I don't know...

hahaha

:pakistan:

NO COMMENTS LOL :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Hey you are that psychic guy with the dreams. Can you give me the winning UK lotto numbers for tomorrow ? :woot:

Ya im sure he would have them warrior, maybe he even knows who is going to win :P

Hey you are that psychic guy with the dreams. Can you give me the winning UK lotto numbers for tomorrow ? :woot:

Yeah Shudra Plannet Wrrior is winning..

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

NO COMMENTS LOL :cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Ya im sure he would have them warrior, maybe he even knows who is going to win :P

desidog is barking a lot these days..
I mean your nickname..
:cheers:

No Comments
:yahoo:

Yeah Shudra Plannet Wrrior is winning..

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

desidog is barking a lot these days..
I mean your nickname..
:cheers:

No Comments
:yahoo:

LOL your comments are getting lower and lower in standard and are now getting down to personal levels lol Dont try Saad, your really giving of a kiddish image of urself which i think could be true :P Dont disgrace the beautiful pakistani flag by putting it under your weird comments :cheers:

I just replied the thing you said...

I don't get personal unless you guys get personal....

You choose your nick name desi dog...

I did not create it...

I don't have to show you that I am a kid or not...

You don't have to reply to my posts either..

One more thing...

Don't take me personally...

My words were kind of direct offence...

I think posts like this should not be allowed to appear it just creates cyber wars India will do this then Pakistan will do that bla bla bla. Pakistan , China and India both have substansial millitary power in the region. I personally as a Pakistani do not see war with India only war mongering. If the BJP are kept outa power, they are extremely anti - muslim then both sides can safely sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom