What's new

Why I won't live among Hindus

i find it funny in all kind of discrimination women are always the special targets..

Hello Astra,
I completely disagree with this statement, in the words of MJ Akbar the eminent Indian journalist, the policy was implemented, propagated and succeeded only because people of the subcontinent were willing to be divided.

Piece of crap [from MJ Akbar, not you], now you will say that the Sunnis and Shia muslims were willing to be divided, if US divides them. Then they will be busy fighting each other than fighting the real enemy, US.

WMD was the sole reason for the war on Iraq, did they find any? Not till date atleast!! Why did the US form govt with Pro Shia people, instead of taking people from both communities...this is the begining of another divide and rule policy...

Same in afganistan, they got the Northen Alliance to fight the taliban..You cannot form a govt with the minorities in any country...because the govt represents the people.

Muslims all over the world talk of brotherhood, but the fact is, they kill each other. Now see pakistan, the govt supported the Taliban as it gave them strategic depth, but when the US gave military aid, they have started killing the Taliban.

Cool Please bring the voilence back to England actually bring more of it !

> We are thinking of bringing peace, not violence.

> It is not the current UK government that did this. Its like you guys fighting the Greece now, because romans attacked you in 16th century. lol
Please dont start reading history, it was just a logical example to make you
understand.

Piece of crap [from MJ Akbar, not you], now you will say that the Sunnis and Shia muslims were willing to be divided, if US divides them. Then they will be busy fighting each other than fighting the real enemy, US.

I have the most deepest respect for MJ Akbar anyways Shia's and Sunni's have their thumbscrews and US is turning them if they refuse to fight then what can US do??

Hindus and Muslims had their thumbscrews that is why the policy worked, if you realize that whenever the attacks,by miscreants, on places of worship took place it usually resulted in riots but in the past few years there were blasts in Temples and Mosques and were there any riots?? Simple because now people have realised their earlier ignorant stance and they don't want to fight...

It is very easy to appeal to emotions, if I ask you to shoot an animal in extreme pain you will but if I ask you to shoot a loved one in extreme pain will you??
That is why it is easier to deliver coup de grace for animals but euthansia is such a taboo for humans.

WMD was the sole reason for the war on Iraq, did they find any? Not till date atleast!! Why did the US form govt with Pro Shia people, instead of taking people from both communities...this is the begining of another divide and rule policy...

I don't where WMD came in but as for Shia-Sunni fight it is an old power struggle esp in Iraq.

Same in afganistan, they got the Northen Alliance to fight the taliban..You cannot form a govt with the minorities in any country...because the govt represents the people.

Well actually having Pashtun heritage I can tell you these people can never live in peace, fighting is in the blood. US was involved till there was a fight with Soviets afterwards they left and there was a power struggle amongst the various factions.

Muslims all over the world talk of brotherhood, but the fact is, they kill each other. Now see pakistan, the govt supported the Taliban as it gave them strategic depth, but when the US gave military aid, they have started killing the Taliban.

So you have discovered a thumbscrew of Muslims, if you are a wily American you will make 'em fight.. but the fact is that Muslims fight because they want to, they believe in it not because Americans wanted them too.

In Iraq one group wants its former status restored the other wants to reign supreme because they are greater numerically here is a reason to fight.

Al Qaeda operatives think that by blowing themselves up all non muslims will go to hell and all muslims will go to paradise. Now if you are a good person you will reform them and take advantage of their strong faith and if you are a bad person you will use them for your own means and take advantage of their strong faith. In both cases faith is at work but the fact is that if a person is not willing to commit a crime you cannot force him to do otherwise.

Hope I you understand what I am trying to say?

Malang

So you have discovered a thumbscrew of Muslims, if you are a wily American you will make 'em fight.. but the fact is that Muslims fight because they want to, they believe in it not because Americans wanted them too.

Malang,

I wonder if what you say is wholly correct.

I seriously doubt that the Moslems have the sole interest to keep fighting for the sake of it.

There has to be a cause why the would indulge in a fight, be it correct cause or imagined!

Malang,
I wonder if what you say is wholly correct.
I seriously doubt that the Moslems have the sole interest to keep fighting for the sake of it.

This was in response Astra who said
Muslims all over the world talk of brotherhood, but the fact is, they kill each other.

So my reply was okay even if Muslims kill each other it is not because they are told by Americans to do it, it is their inner motivation which may or may not receive an impetus from USA.

The original point of debate was that I believe that divide and rule policy worked because people had issues which British capitalized on not because British created the differences which people lapped up.

There has to be a cause why the would indulge in a fight, be it correct cause or imagined!

I agree with above and this cause can then be used by people to suit their own agendas.

Malang

in india the state facilitates the murder of muslims by the thousands, during the reign of indira gundhi muslims were forcibly steralised, for muslims it must be the most oppresive state in the world, rulled by coward back stabbers.
there is discrimination on a state and social level. i use the term back stabbers as these muslims had whole heartedly supported india in 1947 against the creation of pakistan.
poor sods.

ah yes, during Indira Gandhi's time Moslems were forcibly sterilised.

And the others were injected with fertility hormones?

Learn to look at issues without coloured glasses.

The Sanjay Gandhi initiative was horribly skewed and Indira Gandhi's govt was wiped out in the next election - a thing that none, even in their dreams, could imagine.

Ever since, the Congress has never been able to form a single party govt. Even the BJP has come into power because of the shock.

Obviously, it was not the Moslem vote which alone ensured that the Congress was able to form a single party majority govt!

Therefore, were the Moslems the only one who was dealt this horror of Sanjay Gandhi?

So, could we have logic and facts overriding emotions and canards?

salim from studying your post you are unable to refute the oppresive anti muslim environment in particular and anti minority situation within india. worringly this is state sponsored and popular with the majority of hindus like your self.
from hindu only hotels and flats to jobs for hindus in govt. i must say you guys are incredible at painting a positive picture, but as is known you cant polish a turd.

salim from studying your post you are unable to refute the oppresive anti muslim environment in particular and anti minority situation within india. worringly this is state sponsored and popular with the majority of hindus like your self.
from hindu only hotels and flats to jobs for hindus in govt. i must say you guys are incredible at painting a positive picture, but as is known you cant polish a turd.

Yes, but they try to polish the truth none the less and sometimes succeed also as the world is so stupid to realize that the Indians are a biased and back stabing nation with Hindu dominance and have no vertues or moral values one can think of for the minorities.

the world is not stupid but complicit, as this is a global cross national policy, the us in me, israel and of course india which kills its 'own' people.

First of friend I am not a Hindu.

I could have written more about the situation in comparison to your country, but I will give it a go by.

Today is not the day.

Hardly a day that justifies your stating the India, US or Israel kills its own people!

I am shocked and grieved that such a happening could happen.

I am no fan of Benazir Bhutto, but I would not ever acceptand can never reconcile with what has been done to her. I am very pained and sad that such a thing could ever happen and she was speaking about it when she landed back in Pakistan and I thought it was also hype.

How wrong I was!

Her apprehensions have very sadly come true!

RIP Ms Bhutto!

holy thread excavator batman
poke.gif

Back
Top Bottom