What's new

Why I am resisting the Vaccines: A Personal Take!

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For background scientific basis, I am posting a video by Dr. Suneel Dhand in this thread and I fully agree with his video and feel sorry for the guy for the discriminations he's been facing. I am also posting my own blood test results which are in line with the case presented by Dr. Dhand. I am refusing to vaccinate because I don't need something which is certainly helpful in the short term but which might have long term consequences for my health and which is certainly not needed by me at this point. There is no vaccine out there developed against the Alpha variants in 2020 which would be better than Natural Immunity. Period. It would be an insult to call people like me as 'antivaxxers' because we refuse to take something which has been hurried through the deployments and which might, even if there is a 1% chance, cause grave harm to my body. Natural Immunity combined with vaccines and preventing measures for the risk-groups in the world is the only way I see we can get out of this damn mess!!

Dr. Dhand's video:

A blood sample from June 2021: Note the level of antibodies:
_cov_anti_count_JUNE_21.png

Four different blood donations confirming antibodies:

confirm_Nov29.png

For background scientific basis, I am posting a video by Dr. Suneel Dhand in this thread and I fully agree with his video and feel sorry for the guy for the discriminations he's been facing. I am also posting my own blood test results which are in line with the case presented by Dr. Dhand. I am refusing to vaccinate because I don't need something which is certainly helpful in the short term but which might have long term consequences for my health and which is certainly not needed by me at this point. There is no vaccine out there developed against the Alpha variants in 2020 which would be better than Natural Immunity. Period. It would be an insult to call people like me as 'antivaxxers' because we refuse to take something which has been hurried through the deployments and which might, even if there is a 1% chance, cause grave harm to my body. Natural Immunity combined with vaccines and preventing measures for the risk-groups in the world is the only way I see we can get out of this damn mess!!

Dr. Dhand's video:

A blood sample from June 2021: Note the level of antibodies:
View attachment 797584

Four different blood donations confirming antibodies:

View attachment 797585
when did you had covid ?? just asking for academic interest ?

when did you had covid ?? just asking for academic interest ?

I don't know for sure. Maybe, just maybe, it was a day of dizziness in December 2020 which was the Covid. I went to my primary care doctor to check for the dizziness; Covid vaccines were not available in my age group then and would not be for many more months after that. The doctor prescribed some blood work; none of which showed anything serious. He told me to see him again if I experienced dizziness again. I have never since then.
I am blessedly healthy and my last 'serious' illness was a weeklong flu in early 2011. Vaccines are NOT for everyone!

Many professors have questioned the dissapearance of Natural immunity from current goverment dictacts.

As many as 100+ million Americans had the Natural Immunity--about one third of the population-- but many of them were forced to vaccinate anyway because of threats to their jobs, because of travel or social requirements, or because of peer-pressure. I feel for them. To this day I have not found a single study which would prove that Natural Immunity doesn't confer immunity robust enough to prevent mass hospitalizations. Yes, antibodies levels do go down but so do they in case of the vaccines. Having being exposed to a range of the antigens and thus developing 'more comprehensive' immune response, per even the CDC, confers better immunity than by the vaccine immunity targeting limited sets of antigens.
But more importantly, as being evidenced in my and Dr. Dhand's case: Carrying a high titer of antibodies almost 10 months after the first detection of the antibodies and living without symptoms shows the robustness of Mother Nature. Neither I nor hundreds, if not billions of human beings n good health or young need the vaccines or the boosters every 4-6 months.

I was part of a sero survey and I have covid antibodies even after 6 months thanks to the vaccines.

The fact that there is such huge censorship on all major social media and mainstream media platforms with regards to the resisting-vaccine narrative itself raises a huge question mark on this whole thing.

Exactly! Something just isn't right. There is a massive agenda to vaccinate everyone on the planet, regardles of whether they need it or not.

Last edited:
The fact that there is such huge censorship on all major social media and mainstream media platforms with regards to the resisting-vaccine narrative itself raises a huge question mark on this whole thing.

Honestly, if you think about it--this kind of muzzling of dissent is unheard of in the scientific community for decades, if not centuries. The modern dissenting doctors and scientists have become the Newtons and the Darwins from centuries ago!! And all too often, those who chose or were forced to vaccinate have become the Virtue-Signaling Vigilantes of the worst kind!

In the UK the government officials always mentioned that 80% of the population will not even feel if they had covid or not. The next 10%+ will have flu like symptoms, and only 2% will die due to other health issues, as elderly and people with health problems received their vaccination, then people in the safer category were told to take vaccination, even children are being told to take vaccination even though originally they said children are safe from covid due to strong immune system. Its all kinda fishy.

In the UK the government officials always mentioned that 80% of the population will not even feel if they had covid or not. The next 10%+ will have flu like symptoms, and only 2% will die due to other health issues, as elderly and people with health problems received their vaccination, then people in the safer category were told to take vaccination, even children are being told to take vaccination even though originally they said children are safe from covid due to strong immune system. Its all kinda fishy.

IF there is truth in some virologists' theories that massive and repeated vaccinations would eventually result in mutations which would be too different for not only the vaccines but also for the Natural Immunity then we, including me, are going to be cooked! Who are the wise guys going to blame then? The 'unvaccinated' unwashed ones??

Honestly, if you think about it--this kind of muzzling of dissent is unheard of in the scientific community for decades, if not centuries. The modern dissenting doctors and scientists have become the Newtons and the Darwins from centuries ago!! And all too often, those who chose or were forced to vaccinate have become the Virtue-Signaling Vigilantes of the worst kind!

There is censorship of anyone who opposes the narrative, even scientists. Idiots think science is a done deal, it never is. Always there are differing views, and debate and discussion are part of science. Censorship is the opposite of true science, and is used when you are afraid that the other guy has a valid opinion.

i am with you why you want to inject some foreign substance in your pure blood stream. many ppl who had vaccine had heart attack including my dad now soon after we had to bury him.
scientist can be bought and sold they make convincing cases and good bull sh it.
rockfellers are the daddy of this big big fraud.
read it

THE POISONED NEEDLE
Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
By
Eleanor McBean

Did not take any anti body test but after full vaccination I have had two confirmed exposures. One in open space and one very close and for extended duration in a meeting room (both I and the infected person had taken off the mask) but Alhamdolillah no infection.

Back
Top Bottom