What's new

Why I am pessimistic about Indian muslims!

Mad Scientist 2.0

Reaction score
Country
India
This is just my observation on what I have noticed through every possible medium. It is that Indian muslims facing worst crisis in recent history in India despotic leaders are running the country. There are ever imminent threat of genocide. While systematic exclusion from every sphere is a reality.

Still majority of these group cheers the more when Kashmiris are suffering everyday, they supported the atrocities against Kashmiris. And they were joyous when kashmiri rights are snatched away in the most inhumane way. Little did they know that the vengefulness won't stop at Kashmir and it showed it's full color in recent happenings with citizenship laws. They thought supporting atrocities in kashmir or blaming happenings of pre partition will make them a good little pet in the playbook of the current regime. It just embolden the current regime and as a result they are suffering the wrath. And still they are closing the eyes and sings the same tune thinking it will absolve them of the sins of being follower of a religion that is despised by them.

So because of all these I now have little sympathy I just pity for them. Call me a cynical vengeful person but sometimes I feel the happenings are quite justified in the reason that they supported oppression of their own brethren now they are getting quite a good reply still they are supporting the oppression .

@xeuss @SecularNationalist

You have a point, this is what we tell people in Pakistan, No sympathy for Indian Muslims, they opposed Pakistan since partition. They didn't help Muslims in Kashmir, now the fire has reached their own homes. Will they surrender? or fight back? Only time will tell.

So far they have been surrendering. Until they take a firm stand themselves, no one is going to fight for them.

This is just my observation on what I have noticed through every possible medium. It is that Indian muslims facing worst crisis in recent history in India despotic leaders are running the country. There are ever imminent threat of genocide. While systematic exclusion from every sphere is a reality.

Still majority of these group cheers the more when Kashmiris are suffering everyday, they supported the atrocities against Kashmiris. And they were joyous when kashmiri rights are snatched away in the most inhumane way. Little did they know that the vengefulness won't stop at Kashmir and it showed it's full color in recent happenings with citizenship laws. They thought supporting atrocities in kashmir or blaming happenings of pre partition will make them a good little pet in the playbook of the current regime. It just embolden the current regime and as a result they are suffering the wrath. And still they are closing the eyes and sings the same tune thinking it will absolve them of the sins of being follower of a religion that is despised by them.

So because of all these I now have little sympathy I just pity for them. Call me a cynical vengeful person but sometimes I feel the happenings are quite justified in the reason that they supported oppression of their own brethren now they are getting quite a good reply still they are supporting the oppression .

@xeuss @SecularNationalist
We prefer to be victors. Not victims.

Why should I believe this? Can you cite a survey or something to prove it's the majority?

There are plenty of similar examples.

Every young educated Muslim in India is aware of these issues. And have chosen their sides in the conflict.
It was an extreme example, one which I oppose firmly and staunchly but the premise of the author is wrong.

It's a stereotypical assessment of Indian Muslims as some monolithic entity. While most of their leaders have been misguided, cowardly or self-serving, it is not the case that all Indian Muslims are pro this or anti that. What is clear now though is that the present Delhi regime despises all of them equally. India's one-time builders and legislators have been dalitised.

Back
Top Bottom