What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like "Hindus were civilized by Muslim", other member wrote"A good Hindu is a dead Hindu" , there is another guy named Hussain who went for open insult of Hindu Gods, the Bangladeshis too do such things of open insulting. There are many more. Not to forget 1000 yrs rule claim.

very close to a thousand years

The 1000 year old rule claim is garbage. Muslims arrived in Sind in 712. However, major expansion did not occur till later. I'd say 500 years

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3287022 said:
i have read the book but i dont remember any point you raised, so please find me a context, posting incomplete sentences which dont make senses without context

yes islamic empire was glorious, before that indian subcontinent was ruled by divided mahrajas and was a divided country, taj mehal was not a hindu temple as hindus try to claim but a muslim architecture etc

I already told you are damn stupid once again proved. Hindus won't consider samadhi as their temple at first place.

Pakistan was created for Muslims, specifically because Muslims and Hindus can not live together. This is FACT. So it does not even make any sense for Hindus to live in Pakistan.

So all Muslims should leave India- stupid logic-

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

The common denominator in all that is Islam. Believe it or not, every Muslim has some similarity in culture

That's Sindhis could not tolerate Muhajirs, Muhajirs could not tolerate Pashtuns and majority Bihari ended up as stateless people.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3287028 said:
does the ideology of hindustan meant to become the largest rape capital in the world, if yes then surely hindustan and ghandian ideology of hindustan survived

:rofl::rofl:

That's Sindhis could not tolerate Muhajirs, Muhajirs could not tolerate Pashtuns and majority Bihari ended up as stateless people.
Karachi is in Sind, I live side by side with a Sindhi, my professor at College was Pashtun. You were saying?

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

The common denominator in all that is Islam. Believe it or not, every Muslim has some similarity in culture

O uncle. Idiot bolne se tumhare post ki idiotness kam nahin hoti. So see my reply to the relevant post. He talks bout same CULTURE AND LANGUAGE. ab is point ko defend karo. baki sab bullshit hai. :D

I already told you are damn stupid once again proved. Hindus won't consider samadhi as their temple at first place.

am i claiming taj mehal to be a temple, idiot?

That was the logic back in 1947 but meaning changed after the Karachi experience.
TNT stated that those Muslims WHO WANTED to get away from the Hindus COULD!

O uncle. Idiot bolne se tumhare post ki idiotness kam nahin hoti. So see my reply to the relevant post. He talks bout same CULTURE AND LANGUAGE. ab is point ko defend karo. baki sab bullshit hai. :D
Islam defines a set of rules. That is incorporated into culture, you dirty little monkey
As for language, Urdu-Hindi

Indians are here to create mischief as usual. Pakistani Hindus know they are an important part of our nation and we will continue protecting them.

The ones that want to leave are free to do so. We wish them luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom