What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread represents exactly why I troll, cite Zaid Hamid and call Hafiz Saeed the savior of Pakistan

Karachi is in Sind, I live side by side with a Sindhi, my professor at College was Pashtun. You were saying?

That's the other side. Your Karachi always boils. The number of deaths in Karachi in ethnic clashes is more than people dying in insurgency related incident in entire India.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3287074 said:
but does a hindu keralite prays like a muslim keralite prays, does the muslim keralite eat pork, and does the muslim keralite recite bhagwat gita then quran? does he admire the ancient illeterate hindu caste system then islamic system, does he bow to shiclingum then pray towards khana e kaba?

Hmm now since you have got to the crux lemme educate you that reciting quran than gita, bowing to shivling rather than khaan e kaba, etc etc are all RELIGIOUS ASPECTS. pehle tum cultural aur language ki baat karte ho aur fir religion se usse defend karte ho. All are different bro. CONFUSED SPERM. :D .

But yes, kerlaite hindu eats BEEF. They have been doing it since ages and no they dont follow GITA blindly. you have to come out of myopic understanding of Hinduism. For that you will have to understand PAGANISM. go study that then we will talk. :)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3287104 said:
am i claiming taj mehal to be a temple, idiot?

Read ur previous post wen we tried to claim that samadhi?

That's the other side. Your Karachi always boils. The number of deaths in Karachi in ethnic clashes is more than people dying in insurgency related incident in entire India.
Lies. That's it, reasoning with you is impossible. Back to trolling

Zaid Hamid will make these Hindus pay when he invades on his water kit powered white camel

This thread represents exactly why I troll, cite Zaid Hamid and call Hafiz Saeed the savior of Pakistan

Because, you try to be thekedaar of islam which we think is bullshit. you have you myopic understanding of islamic culture. Culture of muslims is different in different part of world which you believe have to follow your arabic style. Not true bro.

Dont try to force muslims under one umbrella as far as culture and language is concerned.

Thats why we respond to your myopic thoughts. Dont take it otherwise.

Guys, don't mean to spoil the party, but open the Kashmir border and then witness who wants to leave and go where.

And if those allegedly leaving Pakistan are by any chance Dalits, then their troubles have only just began.

TNT stated that those Muslims WHO WANTED to get away from the Hindus COULD!

Islam defines a set of rules. That is incorporated into culture, you dirty little monkey
As for language, Urdu-Hindi

:D :D :D .......... Go and talk to a kerlaite muslim in hindi. and do temme your experience. thats why i say, you guyz are very myopic in your theories thats why world laughs at you. Try to talk holistic. You will see the worlds a totally different place. :)

NOTE : AUR MONKEY HOGA TERA BAAP. white mein likhake jyaada shaana mat ban. jitni teri education hai utnon ko main apne under kaam karwata hoon. so dont show ur useless intelligence to me. WHITE NKMEIN LIKHTE HO. :D :D

Indians are here to create mischief as usual. Pakistani Hindus know they are an important part of our nation and we will continue protecting them.

The ones that want to leave are free to do so. We wish them luck.

All talk, No game!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3287074 said:
but does a hindu keralite prays like a muslim keralite prays, does the muslim keralite eat pork, and does the muslim keralite recite bhagwat gita then quran? does he admire the ancient illeterate hindu caste system then islamic system, does he bow to shiclingum then pray towards khana e kaba?

There are more wider differences between a Sindhi and Pashtun than Hindu Keralite and Muslim Keralite.:)

Guys, don't mean to spoil the party, but open the Kashmir border and then witness who wants to leave and go where.

And if those allegedly leaving Pakistan are by any chance Dalits, then there troubles have only just began.

I wish you take all those kashmiris :D and u dont know how much minorities enjoy stakes in jobs...even we general class feels jealous...

:D :D :D .......... Go and talk to a kerlaite muslim in hindi. and do temme your experience. thats why i say, you guyz are very myopic in your theories thats why world laughs at you. Try to talk holistic. You will see the worlds a totally different place. :)

All Keralite Muslims were kicked out of Pakistan because Punjabis and Sindhis considered them alien and now they are living as stateless people in India.

All Keralite Muslims were kicked out of Pakistan because Punjabis and Sindhis considered them alien and now they are living as stateless people in India.
And now they shall be occupied after China invades, soon after issuing the Grand Finale Warning

I wish you take all those kashmiris :D and u dont know how much minorities enjoy stakes in jobs...even we general class feels jealous...

Yes indeed, Imran Hashmi and Shabana Azmi did give a preview of their privileges. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom