What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL @ Indians. Truthseer, stop being an apologist.

Of course there should be changes if in fact that is in a school text book.

But seriously I don't know what they teach you guys in Karachi.

Bhartis can keep burning and hoping and wishing and praying, but the reality is far different from their desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's approved by the Sindh education ministry, you know, it's the official textbook

the quites without context can be very misleading

i dont really find anything of offence here, indian books must be quoting barbarian muslims who invaded india and ruled for centuries etc doesnt mean muslims at any time gonna object to that and try indians to chage that

its called pure history and how one translates that its upto him, i especially am saying that because i have actually heard this very thing from indian natgeo

before many muslims i-e our ancestors converted they were hindus and they were subjugated to caste system which is very horrible and extreme before they converted

goomata bula rahi hai unko is liye pak chhor rahe hai wo log :D...

Seriously, Spartacus, context? You've read the book, the book barely goes into details, it just states that in bullet points and goes on to give details about the Glorious Islamic empire

Are only the Hindus leaving Pakistan?

Are only the Hindus leaving Pakistan?
Enjoying the suffering of your fellow Hindus only because they're in Pakistan and this gives you a point to use in debates is sickening

It's approved by the Sindh education ministry, you know, it's the official textbook

again post the context and stop your nonsense, i dont find any offense with that, and secondly those in the rural areas arnt very privileged to achieve inter education, any inter pass would never go hurrah on some hindu and behave idiotic just because he read that hindu raja dahir was cruel on his subjects

Yeah, they feel insecure i Pakistan (where there are no occasions of genocide)
Can you please tell me something about security of Muslims in India which has repeated history of Muslims genocide.
And lastly, if poverty can lead to suicide why can't it lead to leave some country when you only have to give some statements against some country....
and whole world's media start crying about such small events and keep silence about Muslims genocide, where thousands are brutally murdered and hundred of thousands are forced to leave their homes.....
You wanted a comparison?????
You have one......

One simple question and answer like a sensible pakistani alrite?

Why is Bangladeshis pouring in India? WHy is Muslim population increasing or stagnant unlike that of hindus in pakistan which is DECREASING EXPONENTILY ?

Lots more to ask but as per your level, better answer these above first. BAad mein fir dekhenge. :)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3286917 said:
the quites without context can be very misleading

i dont really find anything of offence here, indian books must be quoting barbarian muslims who invaded india and ruled for centuries etc doesnt mean muslims at any time gonna object to that and try indians to chage that

its called pure history and how one translates that its upto him, i especially am saying that because i have actually heard this very thing from indian natgeo

Indian textbook don't spread hatred for Muslim. I studied in national board CBSE, we were taught about sufi movements, Barelvi-Deobandi movement, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan etc.

On a lighter note, a Christian population remaining stagnant itself points to persecution...:lol:

BTW if I went the route of your compatriot and started posting from Pakistan Christian Post then what would be your reaction ?

Again I have nothing against Pakistan for their treatment of Hindus. It was expected out of them anyway and you ve got to be kidding me if you expected Hindus to be treated equally in an Islamic republic.

He said constant not stagnant there is a huge difference in wording.

Indian textbook don't spread hatred for Muslim. I studied in national board CBSE, we were taught about sufi movements, Barelvi-Deobandi movement, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan.

Kinko samjha raha hai dost. Ye pakistani wo kaum hai jo 2 nation theory ko prove karne ke liye kisi bhi level tak jaa sakte hain even tough the whole theory failed in 1971. Do watch hassan nissar who shows them mirror still they wanna live in denial, ignorant,arrogant, etc etc mode. So leave putting effort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom