What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually quite normal. Every civilization becomes decadent once it reaches its peak.

Roman, Chinese, Egyptian... History is full of such examples.

Unfortunately some great civilizations have been lost forever. We are lucky our civilization still exists despite everything and has a shot at reaching the zenith again.

Many thanks to our ancestors who retain our identity instead of all the adversity. I feel sorry for them whom our forfather couldn't save.

I hope one day our brothers will follow their original identity..

My Dream:
Arab : All Muslims live happily in Arab.
Cristians: All Xians live happily in Europe and Amrica.
Iran: All revert to there true identity (i e Parsi)
India: those who are not Arab revert to there roots.

BLOOD

FAITH

SOIL

Page badlo proxy

Kinko samjha raha hai dost. Ye pakistani wo kaum hai jo 2 nation theory ko prove karne ke liye kisi bhi level tak jaa sakte hain even tough the whole theory failed in 1971. Do watch hassan nissar who shows them mirror still they wanna live in denial, ignorant,arrogant, etc etc mode. So leave putting effort. :)

Corrections...
Hindus & Muslims cannot co-exist together was the main theme of Two Nation Theory (TNT). TNT failed right When half of muslim population decided to stay back in India. Major Muslim parties like JI criticized TNT as well as Muslim league INFIDEL non-practicisng muslim leaders for creation of Pakistan.

It was nothing related to safegaurd muslim right it was just a political oppurtunity siezed by punjabi & sindhi elites to become political head or leaders of newly formed Pakistan.

If Pakistan was real sympathizer of muslims we would have not seen refusal of biharis nor identity crisis of Muhajirs nor the killings of shia & hazaras across Pakistan.

I'll correct you here. If the theory had failed in 1971, Bangladesh would have joined india

Wrong. TNT failed much before creation of Bangladesh.

And Bengali liberators were against West Pakistan & demanded self-rule or autonomy which caused breakage of Pakistan in two countries.

Its nothing to do with TNT its is just lack of good governance by West Pakistani.

To sum it up in Jinnah's words:

Hindus and Muslims are two different nations. They have their own culture, their own language. The hero of one is the foe of the other

Jinnah was himself a strong defendor of United India, He wanted two federal states like USA & Canada forming United India also he wanted dominancy of muslim minority in India which was guaranteed by Cripps Plan .He demanded new nation only when Cripps Plan was rejected by Nehru as it was unjustful for hindus.

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

The common denominator in all that is Islam. Believe it or not, every Muslim has some similarity in culture

Yes there is a Islam but religion is private matter as per indian constitution unlike Pakistan which a ISLAMIC state.Differences & Diversity is a beauty of India.

So how would you react if Ahmedis, Shias & Sunnis in your Pakistan all demand seperate countries for them selves ??they too think they dont follow same islam.

O pai Paan Singh, tu hindu leaving Pakistan di gal kar raya ay ethay tay Muslims vi Pakistan chad raye nay par oh nazr nai anda? Just like many Indians are leaving for a better future. Now read carefully, I didn't say Indian Muslims, Indian Sikhs, or Indian Hindus. Pata nai assi loki har shay vich zaat paat mazhab zuban lana kadon band karan geh.

I inwardly truly believe not.

The power of a foreign ideology is always pitted against the power of the resident culture, history, and heritage.

The foreign ideology takes over where the ties of blood or soil are weakened.

But the memory remains.

And it continues to rankle.

That in my mind is half the battle won.

The other half necessarily needs to be fought.

Where there is little history or culture to speak of, a foreign element finds fertile soil to take root and breed.

Uprooting such is never easy - nor really necessary.

Agree. A small beginning can totally change the world that we see now around us. Some promising beginnimgs have been already made. ;)

I definitely think we are going to see some major changes within our generation.

BLOOD

FAITH

SOIL

Page badlo proxy

What does this mean? ;)

Guys, don't mean to spoil the party, but open the Kashmir border and then witness who wants to leave and go where.

And if those allegedly leaving Pakistan are by any chance Dalits, then their troubles have only just began.

Yes Dalits will be obliged to join country & enjoy troubles where the CONSTITUTION itself is written by a DALIT.
No country in the world can gaurantee them reservations & facilities like Indian system guarantees them.

Yes indeed, Imran Hashmi and Shabana Azmi did give a preview of their privileges. :D

First Simple Question - Suppose My Friend is a Kaafir PORK EATER & he wants to stay in your colony or neighbourhood. Will you allow him???

Boss, Our constitution doesnt have any law to restrict muslims from buying property in any part of India. It people who owns societies/colony who make such thing.

Such problem exists there are certain muslim dominated areas in India where Hindus cant buy shops/flats/houses. But being majority such news dont get attention by media. Same about Sikh/Sindhi people they build colonies for them and dont allow other people from other religion to be part of it.

Long story bhai ....

Arre I am battling this next page bug.

Making an inane post gets me to the next page if I am active on the thread.

If I enter one overnight, I cannot go to the next page, and have to skip one.

It increases my post count - which I detest, as it reduces my posts to thanks ratio greatly.

Long story bhai ....

It increases my post count - which I detest, as it reduces my posts to thanks ratio greatly.

Tried google chrome? worked for me.

Ya I guess that is only left.

Tried everything else people suggested stash, cache, temp files, history, cookies, chocolates, mozila , nothing worked.

Long story bhai ....

It will take you 2-3 minutes to install google chrome. I stopped using Mozilla as there was problem with installation.

Tried everything else people suggested stash, cache, temp files, history, cookies, chocolates, mozila , nothing worked.
Is that some browser or OS like Windows Mango or Ice-sandwich

I did what La Bong told you too and I'm using Firefox ! Worked really well for me...

I am on Mozilla now. Lets see.

Maybe a good night's sleep would have helped my machine.

All problems started over the weekend when I took my lap top home and logged in via Tata Photon.

Suddenly when I was about to shut off, I get message do not power off, 77 updates or something

That took a while. Even on shut down and re-start, when all those updates reconfigured or something.

Next day I come to office and find my IE browzer slightly different and some other settings also changed (like popup blocker etc.)

Why 77 updates all of a sudden man?

Is it because office internet does not allow them through or something?

What a friggin pain man .....

Yes Dalits will be obliged to join country & enjoy troubles where the CONSTITUTION itself is written by a DALIT.
No country in the world can gaurantee them reservations & facilities like Indian system guarantees them.

First Simple Question - Suppose My Friend is a Kaafir PORK EATER & he wants to stay in your colony or neighbourhood. Will you allow him???

Boss, Our constitution doesnt have any law to restrict muslims from buying property in any part of India. It people who owns societies/colony who make such thing.

Such problem exists there are certain muslim dominated areas in India where Hindus cant buy shops/flats/houses. But being majority such news dont get attention by media. Same about Sikh/Sindhi people they build colonies for them and dont allow other people from other religion to be part of it.

Dude, the catch words here are CONSTITUTION & SYSTEM.......could apply to any country....strict implementation of these laws is however a different ball game, hence Pakistan is no exception. :)

I am on Mozilla now. Lets see.

Maybe a good night's sleep would have helped my machine.

All problems started over the weekend when I took my lap top home and logged in via Tata Photon.

Suddenly when I was about to shut off, I get message do not power off, 77 updates or something

That took a while. Even on shut down and re-start, when all those updates reconfigured or something.

Next day I come to office and find my IE browzer slightly different and some other settings also changed (like popup blocker etc.)

Why 77 updates all of a sudden man?

Is it because office internet does not allow them through or something?

What a friggin pain man .....

Yup...I'm at office right now but you can't imagine the amount of work I had to do (or rather my IT friend !) to get past their firewalls and blockers and get Youtube, FB and MSN Messenger up and running ! Work is indeed a pain especially when as an auditor your sitting in the office when the audit season hasn't picked up yet and you've bored your brains out.

P.S I had the same problem with Chrome but so far Internet Explorer is free from this problem otherwise La Bong's advice seems to have worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom